Philosophy Inner Grace EDP

3.5

on 7/13/2008 5:03:00 PM

I really like Inner Grace. It reminds me a bit of Narcisco Rodriguez for Her...warm and somewhat soapy Egyptian musk. It's got a clean edge to it without sharpness, and is sweet without becoming flowery. I didn't care for it the first time I tried it, but loved it the next time and bought the small spray for $15 at Sephora.

on 5/15/2008 9:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Light musk and light florals that do not mix on me. They pollute each other and leave a murky mess.

This IS like SJP Lovely! Only it doesn't have the plasticky note that Lovely has. I can't identify the floral note, but it smells springy and clean, and then it dries down to, yes, a musk. I find the other Graces too soapy/sunscreen-y, but I like this a lot.

on 5/12/2008 4:22:00 PM

oh my this was awful, I am a philosophy girl, AG is my HG, I hated this, I put on the lotion and spritz and perfume and then sat for a bit getting a headache smelling of bug spray before I had to shower it off!! It's still lingering on me, it is back in the box on its way back to qvc
thank goodness for refunds. I will stick with AG and falling in love
very dissapointed in this, awful awful, sorry philosophy

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This smells exactly like hairspray. An older brand of aerosol hairspray, to be exact. I love Philosophy's products and fragrances and I don't know what I was thinking when I got this. I'm going to swap it for Pure Grace or Amazing Grace.

I truly love the scent of Inner Grace. I am 52 and I no longer can handle "real perfumes"....scents that I wore in the 80's (Estee Lauder, Channel, etc.)....Hormones, I guess. So this is perfect for me. A fresh, clean scent. Just enough to let me know that I have it on. And yes, I do get at least one compliment a day on my fragrance. I don't think it is for everybody. I also like Amazing Grace, but I think Falling in Love smells awful. Go figure!! I think it is worth a sniff!

on 2/23/2008 10:36:00 AM

Nothing special about this one. I found the other "Graces" to have
at least something unique about them. This just went on and stayed exactly like it did when I first sprayed it on. I was hoping it would morph into something special after time, but it didn't.

on 2/5/2008 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this fragrance! Very unique scent compared to the other Philosophy Graces. I find the scent to be warm, comforting, and embracing. I tend to use this scent as my evening/bedtime fragrance.

on 1/20/2008 9:23:00 PM

I love the 'grace' family of fragrances, and could not wait to try this one. I found it to be disappointing and just 'ok'. It does not have the beautiful clean sophistication of the others. While pure, amazing and baby can be beautifully layered, inner grace seems totally unrelated to the rest of the family. Some posters seem to have an amazing ability to describe fragrance--I do not, I can only say that it smells, to me, like 'generic perfume'. It is more pungent than the other graces, but still fades quickly which in this case is not necessarily a bad thing.

on 1/18/2008 10:45:00 AM

Just go to a health food store and buy a bottle of Rose Geranium Essential Oil. It will last longer on your skin and is wayyyy cheaper than this stuff.

Popular Fragrances