December 20, 2014 | 1687 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by hernandezcee

This product was overall an okay product. It did moisturize my lips but it doesn't last very long. The scent smells nothing like pomegranate, it smells kinda gross. I know that Burt's Bees products have a great reputation for their products so I think i'll try a different Burt's Bees lip product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Alishajpp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this so much! Defiantly my holy grail lip balm. It leaves a little red tint on my lips which improves my appearance by so much, just by doing so little!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells terrible and nothing like pomegranate!!

i bought it because they were out of the honey burt's lip balm i always use and i hate the original. i can't stand the smell so i can't stand to leave it on my lips long enough to let it do it's thing. i can comment that the texture is really not the same as either of the other burts lip balms. it's much thinner. (compared to the waxy original and the creamy honey ones).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hmm. Not to fond of this lip balm b/c I do not like the fragrance and it leaves my lips feeling a little too greasy. I personally prefer the original Burt's Bees. I like the mintly tingle and fragrance of the original, not this nauseating smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by amieey

Pretty color

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by ahoynhr

Okay how do I put this. I actually loved this product until I came to find out there's a slight change in the ingredients. The newer version of Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil no longer contains rich sweet almond oil and mandarin orange to be honest.

So after using this lip balm for about a week I can see that my dark pigmented lips have brighten up to reveal that I have a mole on my upper lip and it's so cute, to me! This lip balm doesn't just stay put on your lips but it is absorbed by the skin leaving the lips soft and supple and all that yeha. But my biggest disappointment is, the newer ones have no more sweet almond oil.

Oh ya this is the new formula.
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d’abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by sunshinechemist

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

For me this is a solid B product (in my head that translates as 3.5 stars and I round toward the middle, yes, I'm weird). ------------------------------IME it doesn't tint my naked lips, but if I "blank" out my lips with my foundation I get a slight tint (possibly just from the balm removing the foundation). Texture wise, this is not the thicker waxy consistency of the original. This balm clearly has a higher oil to wax proportion. It's a thin slippery feeling (as opposed to a thicker slippery feeling like the l'oreal hip jelly balms, which I miss dearly). ----------------------------Does it moisturize? Yes, but nothing extraordinary. Whipped Shea butter works better for me. I would not repurchase as its nothing special to me, and I don't like that if I put it on before bed the red tint sometimes stains my pillow cases.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by minocchio

This is a great lip balm. It's winter here right now and my lips get really dry, so after a recommendation from my friend I decided to give this a try. The first thing I notices was the smell, it's faintly sweet yet refreshing and I love it. It didn't help the dry lips after the first few times I used it but after I used it before bed I woke up with soft, smooth lips. The packaging is not really for me, it's got a sturdy home-look and the cap can get annoying after frequent usage, but it's the stuff inside that really make a difference! Would definitely buy this again but for some reason a lot of pharmacies/supermarkets don't stock these here in Melbourne...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by jwudy

I bought this on sale when it was 40% off. I wanted to give it a try to see what all the fuss was about, but wasn't prepared to pay full price for something that was probably just all talk.

At first I was quite disappointed. It didn't feel moisturising enough to be worthy of its price but I kept using it anyway because of the scent. It's been around 3 weeks since I've been using it, and I'm not sure what changed (my attitude, the lipbalm or my other lipbalms???) but I'm beginning to really love this and prefer it over my other lipbalms. Babylips usually did the job for me but now this burts bees lipbalm has become my go-to lipbalm for these cold winter days.

I'll definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by elmc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this lip balm! This is definitely one of my beauty staples that I have to have with me anywhere I go. I have been using it for years and will continue to use it every day. It gives your lips a very subtle bit of color and requires only a small amount of product to leave lips feeling moisturized. I have tried other Burt's Bees lip balms and EOS but I have yet to find another lip balm that leaves my lips feeling as soft and rejuvenated as they do with the pomegranate oil lip balm.