Simple Conditioning Eye Make-Up Remover

2.6

on 8/31/2010 4:49:00 PM

This is my every day eye make up removing product. I wear contacts and it doesn't irritate my eyes. Gets rid of the makeup. Is non-oily so you can put makeup on straight away without it sliding everywhere. Good stuff.

on 8/14/2010 4:10:00 PM

I got the brightening eye mu remover pads. I bought them for 2 reasons. 1. I can't do cotton wool because my lashes are non existant and I get cotton wool in my eyes which is ouchy. 2. Because the packaging wasn't a tub and I wanted to refill my Johnson and Johnson tub because i'd used all the pads from there - thought buying another would be wasteful.

So... I don't like them, they don't take make up off properly and it's very frustrating for me because I spend ages and ages rubbing away at my eyeliner trying to get it off. I will be going back to Johnson and Johnson because theirs takes it all straight off with no effort required. I thought that as it said it could remove waterproof makeup it would be as good but it's not.

on 8/13/2010 11:59:00 AM

I'm normally a big fan of Simple products but for some reason this just didn't work for me. The price is good if it works (2.99), but for me it really made my eyes sting. I bought this because Simple are known as being gentle so I'm not sure why I had this reaction to it. I also found that it didn't completely remove my makeup although this could be because my eyes were hurting so I couldn't fully use it. Unfortunately I won't be buying this again.

on 8/11/2010 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

DO NOT LIKE, DOES NOT REMOVE MAKE UP!!!!

I THINK THIS IS JUST WATER SINCE IT DOES NOT IRRITATE MY EYES BUT DOES NOT TAKE MAKE UP OFF :(:(:(

WOULD NEVER BUY AGAIN!!!!

on 8/3/2010 6:06:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been using this product for some time now, and I find it does a good job. I don't use waterproof mascara and I only use one coat aswell as eyeshadow. I hold the cotton pad over my eye for a moment or two, then go in for the removal bit I don't rub my eyes to remove makeup, I just use the pad gently and this does the trick. It isn't oily or filmy at all.

on 7/30/2010 4:23:00 PM

It burnt my eyes and they went bloodshot!

on 7/22/2010 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have really sensitive and reactive skin, especially around the eye area, and unfortunately this product made my eyes sting, so I've stopped using it. The price is great so I've given it two stars, but as it made my eyes watery and sore I won't be buying again....Obviously not as "simple" ingredients as they claim!

on 7/11/2010 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have really sensitive eyes and used to avoid using eye make-up as every eye make-up remover i tried used to irritate and sting my eye.
I started using Simple products under the advice of a lady who used to do my glycolic face peels.
It is the BEST make-up remover i have ever tried, i find it works best when you wet a cotton pad, squeeze out the excess water and pour some of the Simple make-up remover onto the pad. leave it on the eye with your eye closed for about 10 second then wipe downwards then open your eye and sweep across.
It is extremely gentle and removes ALL traces of eye-make-up if used correctly.
Plus the bottle lasts me for a month. I buy it for 2.50 from Wilkinsons rather than 3.99 from Boots. Bargain.

on 6/16/2010 6:55:00 PM

This product describes itself as 'kind to eyes', and the Simple range in general markets itself as a gentle, natural skincare range.
Well, i've used many eye make-up removers in the past, many that didn't even claim to be gentle or sensitive, and none of them hurt my eyes as much as this!
I applied this product about ten minutes ago, and my eyes are still stinging. They are red, and extremely irritated. I have been using this product for a few weeks now, to see if this effect would fade. It hasn't.
The funny thing is, i don't even have sensitive eyes, and i'm usually fine with Simple products.
So, be warned. This may make your eyes extremely unhappy despite the fact it removes make-up relatively well.

on 6/16/2010 1:59:00 PM

This is such a good no-nonsense product. It doesn't contain any fragrance or oil, so it won't irritate the eyes;, it's dirt cheap and it does exactly what it says on the tin. It's good enough to shift waterproof mascara, which for me is always a benchmark. Why would you want to spend money on expensive eye make-up remover, when this one does the job just as well?