August 22, 2014 | 1107 users online

Foundations - Vichy - Dermablend Corrective Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by jadeellenxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation is by far the best i've tried, regarding the coverage of acne. I find that i apply it at 8am and after a full 12 hours this foundation looks just about the same as it does when i first apply it. I recommend applying this foundation with fingers to get a more natural finish (however for more stubborn areas the real techniques expert face brush is amazing). The only downside to this product is the colour range, opal is the lighest shade and even that is a tad too dark for my pale skin, but for this product i am willing to sacrifice the colour as well as the fact it doesn't break me out like most other medium-full coverage foundations do.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this foundation and the tube it comes in. Unfortunately opal is much too dark for me and I have to mix it with my moisturizer and green primer (even then it is a little dark). I wish they'd make a lighter shade for us ghostly pale people! Love the coverage and it goes on very nicely. I even prefer it over cover FX. No need to use a concealer with it either.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation as get a lot of redness on my cheeks and wanted a full coverage for sensitive skin. I bought the shade opal which is the lightest but once is applied it I took it straight back off. I really wanted to like it but it looked awful, like a mask and it did not blend well at all. I did try using it on my eyes as a concealer which was a bit better but it creased a little so the stick may be better for this. I applied this foundation with a brush and also tried my fingers but I had to take it off, looked terrible. I have since bought Estée Lauder double wear which is much better, more expensive but it doesn't look like a mask

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Carlysmilesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!!!!! Very high coverage - blends well. A bit pricey but you pay for the result. Follow with the translucent powder and your face will look flawless

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by nadmarbar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Amazing for covering absolutely anything you would need to cover, but I have very oily skin, and even with setting powder over the top (not the vichy, just my everyday setting powder), after about 10 minutes of wear, my face is a shiny, oily mess, much worse than any other foundation has ever been. I therefore don't use it as a foundation, and just use it as a concealer instead, for which it works amazingly. Not the best shade range-only 4 shades, where the lightest is far too light, and the second lightest is too orange

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best Foundation I have ever found!! It hides sun spots, acne discoloration, blemishes... and still makes your skin look lovely and natural. I like the liquid consistency, that makes application with a standard foundation brush very easy. I also like the finish very much, kind of mate, but glowy at the same time. And its very longlasting (survives at least one hour in the swimming pool). My color is 15 - opal, though it looks orange at sight, it matches my skin perfectly (rc - buff, mufe 117, mac - close to nc20). In my country the price is less than half of what I would have to pay for mac or mufe. And it is non acnegenic. In conclusion: this is a fantastic product for people with problematic skin, give it a try. This is my all-time favorite foundation, by far.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Crystal_21

This is my HG foundation. I have tried so many different foundations, and I always go back to this one. I will still continue to try new foundations, just because I like to try new things. But nothing has beat this for me.

I have active acne still at times. My biggest problem is hyperpigmentation and this covers it beautifully.

I work in a nursing home, so I am on my feet all day, sweating and it still looks great at the end of my eight hour shift. You don't need to reapply. If you want to freshen it up, you are able to do so, and it doen't look cakey.

The only thing I don't like about this foundation is the price, it's $30 dollars for a 30ml bottle.

But I guess you get what you pay for.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by existence12

If you have scarring, hyper pigmentation, acne or anything you need to cover this is perfect. The level of high coverage is great and its marketed towards people with skin issues. It also doesn't irritate or breakout your skin which is equally as important than just covering up your problems.

I just don't like how it looks as a foundation. It can look very unnatural when you apply it all over your face. You need to work around it and find a way to make it look natural. People have been saying to use a wet sponge for a natural finish, I have not personally tried this but I will next time I use it as a foundation... For now, I'm using this as a concealer and patting it on areas I need it.. scars, breakouts, dark circles (all that fun stuff). I find this way it makes skin look a lot more natural and less masky looking. I just need to carefully pat it with my finger and wear a bb or cc cream underneath for a better finish.

When I wear it as a foundation within an hour or so it looks a lot patchier than when I first applied it and settles on my laugh lines and all. Not good. So I really recommend you experiment with different application methods with this until you find a good finish.

I find it doesn't look good on dry areas especially, so I'm not sure how this will look on people with dry skin..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Even though I tend to favor Lancome, I have to admit this one made the top ten for coverage and texture. I love the way it covers pores and doesn't settle into lines. All that's needed is a pea size amount, so it would last forever.. Excellent product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

absolutely obsessed with this foundation

it gives full coverage...and if applied with a wet sponge....it can become sheer enough and not heavy!
i'm using this product 2 years now and every time i buy another foundation its a disappointment!

the only drawback is at times if it is sunny out, it can look a bit dark. So where it at night!!