October 1, 2014 | 1245 users online

Mascara - Dejavu (Imju) - Fiberwig Lash Knockout

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by huinee

I'm surprised that the review for this mascara is so low on this site. This is my HG mascara, I will definitely repurchase this once it's out, but at the rate I'm using that's going to be a long time away.

What I love about this mascara is that it doesn't give me panda eyes after a long day. In fact this is the only mascara I've tried that stays on the whole day and doesn't melt with my oils and tears. Even if I accidentally rub my eyes the worst that happens is it flakes a little. And yet despite having such great staying power it comes off easily with warm water.

Can't recommend this enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok I must say I am not very surprised at the low ratings here on mua, but I believe that is only because may people are not using it correctly/ as directed. Before when I tried putting on Fiberwig the way I usually put on mascaras (by just sweep it on, zig zagging horizontally, etc) the results were pretty nonexistent. However, if you do that once and then keep on going over the tips of your lashes, the length you can achieve is amazing! Plus no clumps and my favorite, easily removed with water (I'm pretty lazy). This is my HG for now, but I am currently looking for a possible dupe. I know Dolly Wink Long mascara is pretty similar but the price is still up there with Fiberwig. :/ Anyways definitely recommend this for a natural look! If you like thicker lashes, you could try using the Dior lash plumping serum (primer) underneath which works very well with Fiberwig.

btw Fiberwig is simply amazing for the lower lashes because it doesn't smudge or clump and looks like your actual lashes, just longer ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by mayonegge

Best mascara I have ever used, without a doubt. I have short, dead straight asian eyelashes and no mascara has ever done anything other than leave a line of make up underneath my eyes (because my top eyelashes point straight down!)

For best results I first apply 1, light coat of loreal kaleidoscopic, but any mascara would do, it's just to give the fiberwig something to hold on to. Then a couple of layers of fiberwig. (if you don't have dead straight asian eyelashes you probably wouldn't need this first coat).

It seriously lengthens your eyelashes! When you remove it, it comes off a bit weird like false eyelashes, but that's just how good it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by astrogirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have Fiberwig Paint-On False Lashes Extra Long (doesn't say beautenizer on it...)

This is seriously the coolest mascara I have ever had the pleasure of using. My eyelashes touch my eyebrows with it on! (lemme tell you...they didn't before!)

It really REALLY does lengthen! The formula is very wet and takes some time getting used to. I also found that i usually need to comb it out with another mascara brush after i apply a coat. But this stuff works! One swipe, and you can already see visible length.

Taking it off is kinda cool too. It says you only need warm water to take it off (i always use remover, so i can't attest to this claim) It comes off in little worm-y lines (which is alarming if you aren't expecting that).

Really incredible product. Kind of expensive (i ordered mine from ebay, so it was only about $12) but typically it runs for over $20.

ITS WORTH IT (get it on ebay! save some $)

edit: warning, it only lasts for 1 month

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by micaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite mascara! The only one that does not smudge on my oily lids in the humid climate. Good lengthening effect but no volumizing or curling effect. Best to use 2-3 layers and let dry in between tot build volume, and follow with a heated lash curler. Super easy to remove with warm water. Better my other high end mascara. Slight itch on the eye on remover though, for those with sensitive eyes should not try.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by elsong1211

Great mascara, it really lengths a lot!! for my asian non-existent eye lashes at least, use this in combination with Majolica majorca lash expander frame plus (the comb) one and they are really really great together. As for the "falsies" look that some youtube reviewers has reported I haven't seen that on my lashes as of yet after using this for almost a year now....

But still like this none the less, it gives a natural lengthening effect, and every easy to remove,with just hot water and cetaphil when I remove my makeup, it comes right off, even though its water proof.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by AmnaAlmarri

It does what it says, but it only takes time and effort to apply constantly to build up the lashes, but the results are amaaazing !!!!!!! Definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by laramm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really surprised to see the negative reviews of this product. I have tried a lot of mascaras and I just find this awesome. It never flakes until you want it to (i.e. while washing it off). It washes off very easily without any eye makeup remover - so no panda eyes. It doesn't clump, so your eyelashes still look separate and natural. And boy does it lengthen them.

That said, I have very thick dark lashes to begin with. Mascaras easily look clumpy and overdone on me. I just use a bit of mascara on the ends for extra length. Perhaps I would have a very different review if I needed volume and color, and had to add a lot of product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by kitkatelectric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

it really pains me to write a negative review on this product because i wanted to like it so badly. I have the new version of this mascara: the beautinizer with the curved brush.

i really hate this mascara with a passion.
-crispy hard lashes
-lashes that clump together to form 5 big thick lashes
-clumpy clumpy clumpy
-doesn't hold a curl
-no more lengthening than maybelline colossal volum express mascara

DID I MENTION CLUMPY?

i'm so disappointed...my eyelashes look like disgusting insect legs with this on.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know the cost -- someone gave me this mascara.

I hate it. It doesn't stay on, it makes my eyes itch, and flakes all over. I did not notice much difference in the appearance of my lashes when wearing this versus wearing any drugstore mascara. I threw it out.