July 22, 2014 | 1646 users online

Polishes - OPI - Koala Bear-y

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by stephrice121

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My absolute favorite OPI color. This polish makes me so happy in the summertime! It is the perfect bright and fun pink. I even had a man in Barnes and Noble ask to take pictures of my feet (in sandals) right after my pedi, and he asked for the name of the color. It was kind of odd, but I was also flattered! I love the shine and glossiness of this polish. Sometimes, for fun I get a tiny white flower done in the corner of my big toe nail and it looks so cute and fresh! Can't wait for summer and this color to come back!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

one of my favorite opi colors...really great shade

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by cpeters87

LOVE this colour. However I do not like how OPI has toxins. Wish they would become 3 free like some other polish brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by sweetness10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After reading the reviews here I decided to buy this color and I'm SO glad I did! It's an absolutely gorgeous, opaque creme polish! It's really hard to describe the color accurately. It's a stunning, bright medium pink (blue based). As mentioned in another review, it's what I'd describe the color "strawberry" to be (not the actual color of strawberries). I could also describe it as hot pink or fuschia. It looks brighter outside (I think the second photo above is quite accurate of the shade) and it looks darker inside or under artificial light. It's expensive-looking (not at all cheap and trashy). As with most OPI polishes it has the wide brush which means the nail is easily covered in 3 strokes. This was pretty much opaque after 1 coat and completely opaque and perfect with 2 coats. I always find OPI polishes wear well and when they do finally chip the chips are usually so small they're barely noticeable. This will definitely be my go-to shade for Summer! UPDATE: I'm addicted to this color! I can't go more than 1 manicure without using this one again - I love it even more now than I did when I first tried it - it's my absolute favorite color at the moment without a doubt!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by pearlr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a non-shimmery (ie, creme) shade of super-deep , super gorgeous pink. The color is so beautiful and perfect for spring/summer. Had a pedicure at a nail spa and the nail technician suggested it . I usually wear lighter colors and decided to try it out. It's such a vibrant color ,makes you feel pretty and happy ! You"ll find yourself admiring your nails more often when you are wearing Koala Bear-y. I do :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by bergsyfern

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color! The perfect blend of red and pink and it only takes me two coats.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by purityplease

Definitely not a "bio" or "organic" choice for nail polish since that is usually the way that I go, but I LOVE this color for summer. You look at your nails and you just have to love em' after you paint them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 8:50:00 AM More reviews by KelliaC

I just tried this color last weekend and I've been getting tons of compliments on it. It's such a cute cranberry pink. It's beautiful! Definitely a vibrant summer color. I might even buy it, since I'm loving it so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This shade is my new favorite pink. It is medium bright, blue based fuchsia, which is incredible flattering on a wide range of skin tones. it almost leans toward purple plum pink fuchsia, if that makes any sense. It's a cremé, so there is no shimmer or glitter, which is how I like it. Over seche vite base coat and with seche vite dry fast top coat, it wears pretty well. Some chipping happens on the corner of my nails, and there is minimal tip wear. With a few touch ups here and there, this will last a good week to 10 days.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by claragrape

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My best friend more or less made me buy this polish and I really dont regret doing so. This polish has a beautiful magenta color and is basically opaque in 1 coat. Love this color on my toes too.