November 23, 2014 | 1935 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by anfinical

I love this product! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky! Also it smells amazing! I don't feel a heavy weight on my hair since I have used this product. It's amazing at getting out tangles in your hair too! Overall out of the few deep conditioners I have tried, this is by far my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Jas1928

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! It smells amazing and leaves my bleached hair feeling super soft like no other product I have tried! I love this and have been using it religiously for just over a year. Don't know what I'd do without it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love this stuff smells so good and it really softens my hair the upside down squeeze bottle gets u every drop without having to shake it like mad

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by TheGoofQueen

When I first saw how cheap this product was, I was very skeptical of its quality. But after reading pages and pages of reviews absolutely RAVING about its effectiveness, I just had to give it a try. And I'm so incredibly glad I did. This stuff works WONDERS, and smells fantastic to boot! The coconut scent lasts almost all day, and the product gives me great moisture and fullness without weighing down my super-fine hair, even when used several days in a row. The packaging is very convenient, a simple squeeze bottle with no flip cap. Initially I was worried about spilling since there is no way to technically 'close' the bottle, but I've never had a drop go to waste. If you're looking for your first deep conditioner, or even just a replacement, you can't afford NOT to give this little beauty a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by ItsAmandaYall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used Aussie in the past and could never remember if I liked it or not, so I was a little hesitant to buy this brand again. I am so glad I did though! The first time I used it I was in love. It sunk right into my hair and I knew it was working. For added measure I used a wide tooth comb and brushed the conditioner through my hair. When I dried my hair it was a lot smoother and slightly shiny. I still have flyaways though :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by patriciabain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I use it whenever my hair starts to feel a little bit too damaged. Once my hair has dried, it feels like silk. It smells mostly like coconuts, so if you aren't a fan of that, this probably isn't for you. Otherwise, I would recommend it to anyone.

The only problem I have with this is the packaging. Mine came in a nice little squeeze bottle, but there is no covering to the opening. It just had a sticker over the hole in the store, and now that the sticker has lost it's stickiness, the hole is open. I can't help but wonder if some kind of nasty bathroom germs are getting in.

So I'd rate it a 4.5.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by curlmeup97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This has to be one of my STAPLES ! I am stuck on this product ! It has to be heaven sent . My hair was really bad after i over processed it . & i've used it way before that and i still loved it . But i really needed a mask for my hair . I washed my hair as usual and squeezed some of this smell good conditioner into my hand . Put it in . & hoped for the best . I went over my obvious 3 minutes & washed it out . My hair went from mush to marvelous ! I thought nothing could save my hair from the state it was in but once again it proved me wrong . My hair was moisturized and soft . It revived some of my curls and brought a smile to my face . . i reccommend this to everyone ! It is one of the best products you could ever buy !

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ilikeninjas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is pretty good considering how cheap it is. It's $3 at Walgreens.
I leave it in longer than 3 minutes though, and I marinate my hair. It makes it very soft after.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by rainydays1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an okay conditioner. I really would not consider this a deep conditioner for my dry, curly hair. This would probably be heavy enough if you have ultra thin or oily hair but it's just like a regular conditioner IMO. It smells really nice, almost tropical and I do love the packaging. It's super cheap and it easily found in most drugstores. I've never really been wowed by Aussie products but it's good in a pinch if you can't find anything else.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by cherzleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am from Malaysia and you cant get this product here. So when I had friends holidaying in the UK I asked them to get some from me. The online reviews of this product has been amazing so, heck I wanted to get my hands on some.

Urrgh besides the scent. I rate this product a 1, I don't like it. It is not at all moisturising. "Moisturising" level is objective. What works for one may not work for the other. So this is my attempt to break it down for you.

Pros
1. Rinses clean, I hate products that rinses with residue that makes you feel you need to watch and soap your body again. In my view, Clairol conditioners does not rinse clean, you may take this as a comparison.
2. Smells great

Cons
1. Drying - Compared to Pantene conditioner, Dove conditioner and most other drugstore conditioners.
2. The packaging - I dunno how to explain this, this product has no cap and you just squeeze it out. Hard to travel with.

I will not buy this product again.