July 30, 2014 | 1878 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by ItsAmandaYall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used Aussie in the past and could never remember if I liked it or not, so I was a little hesitant to buy this brand again. I am so glad I did though! The first time I used it I was in love. It sunk right into my hair and I knew it was working. For added measure I used a wide tooth comb and brushed the conditioner through my hair. When I dried my hair it was a lot smoother and slightly shiny. I still have flyaways though :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by patriciabain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I use it whenever my hair starts to feel a little bit too damaged. Once my hair has dried, it feels like silk. It smells mostly like coconuts, so if you aren't a fan of that, this probably isn't for you. Otherwise, I would recommend it to anyone.

The only problem I have with this is the packaging. Mine came in a nice little squeeze bottle, but there is no covering to the opening. It just had a sticker over the hole in the store, and now that the sticker has lost it's stickiness, the hole is open. I can't help but wonder if some kind of nasty bathroom germs are getting in.

So I'd rate it a 4.5.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by curlmeup97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This has to be one of my STAPLES ! I am stuck on this product ! It has to be heaven sent . My hair was really bad after i over processed it . & i've used it way before that and i still loved it . But i really needed a mask for my hair . I washed my hair as usual and squeezed some of this smell good conditioner into my hand . Put it in . & hoped for the best . I went over my obvious 3 minutes & washed it out . My hair went from mush to marvelous ! I thought nothing could save my hair from the state it was in but once again it proved me wrong . My hair was moisturized and soft . It revived some of my curls and brought a smile to my face . . i reccommend this to everyone ! It is one of the best products you could ever buy !

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ilikeninjas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is pretty good considering how cheap it is. It's $3 at Walgreens.
I leave it in longer than 3 minutes though, and I marinate my hair. It makes it very soft after.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by rainydays1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an okay conditioner. I really would not consider this a deep conditioner for my dry, curly hair. This would probably be heavy enough if you have ultra thin or oily hair but it's just like a regular conditioner IMO. It smells really nice, almost tropical and I do love the packaging. It's super cheap and it easily found in most drugstores. I've never really been wowed by Aussie products but it's good in a pinch if you can't find anything else.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by cherzleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am from Malaysia and you cant get this product here. So when I had friends holidaying in the UK I asked them to get some from me. The online reviews of this product has been amazing so, heck I wanted to get my hands on some.

Urrgh besides the scent. I rate this product a 1, I don't like it. It is not at all moisturising. "Moisturising" level is objective. What works for one may not work for the other. So this is my attempt to break it down for you.

Pros
1. Rinses clean, I hate products that rinses with residue that makes you feel you need to watch and soap your body again. In my view, Clairol conditioners does not rinse clean, you may take this as a comparison.
2. Smells great

Cons
1. Drying - Compared to Pantene conditioner, Dove conditioner and most other drugstore conditioners.
2. The packaging - I dunno how to explain this, this product has no cap and you just squeeze it out. Hard to travel with.

I will not buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by decoded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to really like the Aussie line, but over the summer I tried the moist line, hair insurance, and the three minute miracle again. I noticed that a good part of the Aussie line said on the packaging that they had changed the formula. I don't know if it's due to that or what, but I dislike it now. It left my hair in semi-good condition. But it was never nourishing enough to completely help it. The conditioners feel light and watery, and not really good enough. And the coconut smell gets nauseating after a few weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by LynnRoach

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am one of these people who tries a product and if I don't see an amazing effect tend not to bother buying it again. However, I have now been using Aussie products for over two years and my hair is so much better as a result. I came across this product when it was given as a free sample with another item I purchased in the local chemist. I have never looked back! I have never used a conditioner which has made such a difference to my hair and the next day it was so soft I couldn't stop touching it. I have tried the other Aussie conditioners but always come back to this one because it seems to be more intense. I ran out recently and used a different brand of conditioner which was lurking about in the cupboard and could instantly tell the difference - not good. I also use their shampoos and my hair seems to blow dry much better since I've been using Aussie products.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by stls

I don't get what the rave is all about. I like the smell of it, even though it's too sweet and artificial (coconut? I don't think so, it's straight up bubblegum) The consistency is a bit thin and the ingredients aren't that natural. The packaging is fine. But it does not condition my hair. Sure, it detangles them fairly easily, I tried leaving it on for 3, 10 or even 30 minutes, still no difference. I also paid 8-9 euros but the regular dove conditioner does a far better job for 1/3 of the price. Disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for years, and I love it. I use this everytime I wash my hair (about once ever two days); along with the Aussie shampoo. It makes my ends appear less frazzled and damaged and just smooths any split ends. There's no build up or greasy feeling afterwards and it just makes my hair feel so smooth and untangled, it also smells great!