October 26, 2014 | 1182 users online

Highlighters - Clinique - Fresh Bloom AllOver Colour - Peony

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by MsFeli89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this as a GWP back a few years ago, yeah its been that long. Never really cared to use it for some reason. But about a month ago just starting using and I loved it. Im Nc42 and I think it looks beautiful on. I use it as a blush and highlighter. But sadly it broke and shattered so I dont use it as often now. Thinking about buying the fullsize, but its very expensive. About $30? But nice quality, stays on, and its kind of reddish on my cheeks and the pale pink mixed with it gives me an angelic glow. Think im gonna buy the full size!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by nola138

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. So pretty!! Be careful though... it seems to break easily (I travel a lot so I'm probably pretty hard on my makeup).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by blondie2cute

Very pretty color, however I don't use it as an all over color but just as a blush. I can vary which colors by either putting on separately or mixing the colors in the pan. Great, but nothing spectacular.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a GWP and was SO happy, cuz I had wanted to try this for a long time now, but didn't want to pay full price for it. This is a gorgeous blush, that has this angelic glow to it! It's almost too pale for my very tanned skin, but just looks so pretty on, I don't care! I use the lighter part as a highlighter on my cheekbones and forehead. Soooo pretty as a highlighter without being over the top. Would probably buy the full size when this runs out, although I do think they are a bit overpriced.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by kandie128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my everyday blush. I love the slight shimmer and natural warm peachy pink glow. Definitely one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I got a this as a GWP recently and I am in love with this blush. There is the prefect amount of shimmer in it for me and it seems to go with everything. It's a warm pink that really works with my NW25 skin tone.

I will definitely purchase this when my sample size runs out. I'm not sure I would have given Clinque blushes a chance, but this has me wondering what else I can find at the Clinique counter that is this awesome.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 11:22:00 AM More reviews by pupster

Add me to those who are loving this blush. Compared to other Clinique blushes, this has a nice soft glow to it, the shimmer is very subtle and not sparkly at all. You can build the color intensity, using the darker shades for more color or blending all three shades together for a lighter shade. I use the lightest shade on my eye area for a quick wide awake look. The color is very neutral and goes with everything, I have worn it with: ginger superbalm (nude), tenderheart spf15 gloss (tawny) and angelic lipstick (pink) and right now I'm loving it with black honey superbalm. Last summer this was in a gwp with berry colored lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2009 5:44:00 AM More reviews by 00jennifer00

Great product. Not only does the palette look pretty but it looks great on. It's great as a blusher as well as a highlighter/ illuminating finishing powder. It's not to shimmery. I don't wear much makeup, but I wear this alone and it softens my skin and freckles by giving my skin a nice natural glowin look. Great way to brighten up dull/ tired looking skin and you can build up the colour. But be sure you swirl your brush evenly so you get both colours on your face... :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by as8566

I love this. I received it as a GWP and received lots of compliments, so I got the full size version. It is a very glowy blush on my fair warm toned skin. Not sparkly at all though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 6:30:00 AM More reviews by CAZUAE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this about 3 years ago and up until a few weeks ago had only used it twice as on (heavy) application I felt it was way too shimmery for my skin and sank into my pores. As it was so expensive and I just love the gorgeous flower design I couldn't bear to part with it so still had it a few weeks ago when I finally discovered the importance of layering my makeup in a 'less is more' manner and using the right brushes! Now I LOVE it. I finish my makeup application with ONE sheer wash of Fresh Bloom all over and it seems to blend everything together and gives a lovely very polished look. Gorgeous! It is important not to be heavy handed though but then guess that is true for any makeup application..