Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen

4.2

Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Bisabolol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In a perfect world my eyeliner would never, ever run, and I would not make any makeup mistakes. Since, I don't live in a perfect world and I make waaaaay too many mistakes, I need this. It is a staple in my makeup bag. Yes, it is a bit oily and after fixing my 'mistakes' the pen should be cleansed. Even with these little issues, I am still grateful that this product exists and is practical enough to carry around.

on 5/30/2009 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this. No matter how careful or slow I am with my eyeliner and mascara I always end up fudging one of them (usually eyeliner, always the kind that sets immediately too). All I need is just a quick swipe with the pen and it's gone. Whatever you have on tends to stick to the tip, I just wipe it on a piece of tissue. I would never even attempt using this to get off more makeup than the little mistakes I make, though. It would probably take years. As for price, I can't comment. I received this as a gift, TWO years ago, and it still works like it did out of the package. I'll definitely buy it when I run out, though....whenever that may be.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product was good at first, but then I noticed that mineral oil was one of the ingredients, so that turned me away fast. i first swatched this on the back of my hand to test it out - i had some eyeliner swatched and then i used the remover to take away the product, it took it away, (slowly but surely) but it left a very greasy feeling that i didnt like. then after like five minutes i looked on my hand and saw the nastiest white stain! the residue was awful! your better option is just to use something like olive oil and a q-tip - more natural, works the same, and better for you! price wise i got this at big lots for 2.50, so pretty well priced but defintely not worth it.

on 5/2/2009 7:50:00 AM

I like this pen to keep in my purse for emergencies but I would never use it day to day. I have noticed that sometimes the stuff it removes stays on the tip but its pretty easy to remove. Once again I wouldnt use this to create a look but for on the go its wonderful.

on 4/24/2009 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I found this at the 99 cents store and didn't even give a second thought about it. I put it in my basket right away. It's worth every penny. I went back and bought a few more.

I will admit it does smear a little, but with another swipe you will clear the smear right up.

The cap is a bit hard for me to take off and on but thats ok, at least the cap will never fall off with out you knowing. XD

on 4/23/2009 10:46:00 PM

The formula of the remover in this pen is too greasy; if you don't follow application with a good blot, you risk smudging off more makeup than intended.

A fine tipped cotton swab moistened with a bit of oil-free remover is, for me, a superior and far less expensive solution.

on 3/31/2009 1:58:00 PM

This is something that should be in every girl's makeup bag. I always bring this with me if I have makeup on. It is like a makeup remover in pen shape. It works best with a q-tip, apply this on the areas you wishes to remove (like eyeliner running) and brush the spot with a q-tip and perfect, mistake gone!. I have had time fore more than 6 months now and it still works. I will repurchase this when it stop working. It's DS product and doesn't cost too much!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like this product overall. It does an excellent job fixing my racoon eyes throughout the day. This is a big plus for me because even waterproof eyeliners and mascaras smudge on me. Im cursed. I only have two gripes about this product. The lid on this thing is really hard to get off. You have to really tug hard on it to get it off and its hard to put back on. You have to be physically fit to get the lid on and off. And my other gripe is that you have to wipe it everytime you use it or it leaves a grayish bruise looking residue. Other than that I love it. Will definately buy again.
Also Big Lots sells these for 2.50 and everwhere else their like 7.00 so if you have a Big Lots near by you can save a few bucks.

on 3/19/2009 3:26:00 PM

This makeup eraser pen works great!! when i first bought this product i didn't think it was gonna work , but it really does work i usually use it for my eyeliner so far so good!!

on 3/19/2009 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I LOVE this eraser pen. I'm SO bad at eyeliner application and I just draw an ugly thick line and this fixes it up! Also if I smudge mascara onto my lid, this is so easy, i don't have to bring my q-tips and makeup remover everywhere I go. No joke, this is a lifesaver for me. I bought this about 1-2 years ago, maybe longer & it has never failed me. So convenient! Sure it might get oily, but it IS makeup remover, just wipe it off. And I dont understand how it never gets dry or anything, but I LOVE IT!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools