February 27, 2015 | 1939 users online

Scrubs - Burt's Bees - Peach and Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by DazzleDiaries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hated it! like so many other people the scrub is extremely abrasive and it leaves a strange vaseline like coating on your face. Its so bizzarre. Some people have this experience and others dont. I did a video review and i got comments from people who loved it and from people who hated it. I think it has something to do with the shelf life perhaps???? Since it is mostly natural ingredients im wondering if the ingredients separate so all of the oils sort of sink to the bottom and becomes the first thing that is squeezed out of the tube upon use. maybe they should rethink their packaging? either way i will never buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by CallieIsHere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS SCRUBBB!!!! It smells really dainty and creamy, and it FEELS really creamy as well!
The scrubbers are really big and can be rough if you're not careful, but that's the kind of thing I like..
It works WONDERFULLY for my skin.. after each and every use my skin is GLOWING.. it seems that's the case with any Burt's Bees product I use! My face feels really really super clean after this, and it helps over time with my blackheads!
As with the chamomile cleanser, this packaging makes it a little tough to get out the last bit of product, but you need so little throughout the whole use that's it's well worth the $7! One of the best buys in my opinion!
I recommend this to anyone! It's great for all skin types, and I know that because I've had oiliness, dryness, normal, and very sensitive skin, and I've never had any kind of reacation to this in any sort of way. Really graet product, and I suggest you to give it a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Pure22

What a terrible product! Very disappointed in you Burt's Bees. There was so little exfoliating grain that I could probably count the grains on my face. This allowed for a useless scrub and it scratched like hell. Afterwards my face felt gooey and coated. Oh and it made my face break out really bad. Don't waste your money on this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by 8788xo

I really do like this product.. I have used it for its intended purpose as a facial scrub, which leaves my skin feeling quite nice. I've found that this works great as an exfoliator..on your BODY. Literally, I could see people destroying their faces with this stuff..but on my body it works very well! The packaging is nice and sturdy, I would repurchase, but not for use on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by PterodactylStyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a good scrub if you have very sensitive or dry skin, It really soothes the skin but unless you're very dry you won't need a lotion - It does leave behind a bit of a film but it's really nourishing and the smell is fantastic. I like good old Queen Helene Apricot Scrub because I don't have a problem with exfoliators being too strong, but if you do - then you should try this, It's very gentle.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by ChantellyLace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

To be honest I am shocked at this product! I usually love Burt's Bees. I hate it because:
-I found it way too gritty and abrasive for a facial scrub
-It left a waxy filmy residue on my face
-I broke out worse then I ever have before. And I do not have acne prone skin what so ever. It took about 2 weeks after I stopped using this to get my skin back to normal.

I'm surprised by the positive reviews on this. For me, it was just horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 7:16:00 AM More reviews by selfishfrick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i like this product although it's very scratchy and harsh for my face. I apply it very gently and remove it under the shower sheet of water. removal using fingers is adding an extra scratching and it's painful. i use this scrub not more than once a week. i think cleanser without these harsh grains would work miracles, it leaves the skin very smooth. i like the smell. i won't repurchase. i'd like to have a scrub that i could use on a daily basis, so i'm in search for a product with very tiny and gentle grains.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by bluenette

I have combination acne prone skin and I love this product. I got it from a Burt's Bees Grab Bag and it was a sample size. The first time using it, it felt weird because it left a waxy residue on my skin. But after it dried on my skin, my skin felt SOOOOO soft!!! I'm in love. Usually exfoliators (like St.Ives, Queen Helene) are very harsh on my skin and make my skin look red and dried out. But the Burt's Bees one is different. I can't stop touching my face. And it hasn't broken me out *crosses fingers*. I will definitely be buying this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Lotionaddict69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

This is not a bad product at all it just hasn't surpassed my HG Clean and Clear Morning Burst cleanser. It smells really good though. I do agree that it leaves a waxy feeling on my face. It was fun to try though.
p.s. After using this I realised that my sink is completely covered in the walnut stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by starapples

I really, really did not like this scrub. First, it was wayyy too abrasive. The little gritties were really harsh against my skin, and it was kind of even a little painful. And second, it would leave this waxy film when I rinsed it off which is one of my very few pet peeves---I hate it when facial cleansers leave residue! It means your skin isn't really clean...! I tried to use it a couple times, but I couldn't bring myself to like it. This is a no go in my book...