TiGi S-Factor Heat Defender - Flat Iron Shine Spray

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Neopentyl Glycol Dethylhexanoate, Disopropyl Adipate, Disopropyl Sebacate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is serisosly the best heat defender I have used, and I have used a lot of them. It's like oil in structure, and it CAN weigh your hair down. To me that is proof of how amazing it is, normally NOTHING, I mean nothing can get my wild curls in place, let alone weighing them down. I add a little matte wax to lift my hair back up after I have straghtened it.

It's not yucky sticky, it's not bad smelling, it doesn't leave your har feeling like it's filled with product, quite the contrary. I love it. It doesn't provide any hold, so that's a minus, but it makes the hair feel so silky and shiny that I can't help but be amazed.

Pretty expensive compared to some other products, especially when sold in hair salongs, so make sure to make the best deal online.

Amazing product!!! I spray it in dry hair before using my GHD, and i love the results!! It makes my hair appear instantly shiny, smooth and healthy. The product is also very lightweight and smells delicious. While it is expensive for only 125mls ($32.00 in Australia!) and the packaging is flimsy, i would definitely purchase it again (but will use it sparingly!).

I absolutely adore this stuff! Heat protection, shine, smooth and soft! I apply it before using my flat iron (mine is from GA.MA). I def. buy this item again and again and again!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

So you know when you buy a super-hyped product hoping it'll be amazing but expecting that it'll probably be just ok? Yeah? Well, this is NOT one of those - it's incredible! My hair is very dry and no matter how much I condition and treat it, the ends are always a bit frazzled and uncontrollable. But, a couple of squirts of this, and a quick run through with the straightening iron, and my hair looks exactly like it did the last time I left the hair salon. It is smooth, soft and perfectly straight and in place. And the smell is fantastic! The spray does mist very finely, and at first I didn't realise any of the product was on my hair and I added more, but it doesn't appear at all greasy, just shiny and smooth. I absolutely recommend!

Like the better-working older sister of TreSemme Heat Tamer. My hair gets straight, smooth, and silky and feels so healthy when I use this. If you're willing to splurge on heat protector definitely get this.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

expensive, sickly smell, its not bad but makes my blonde hair look greasy!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the only heat protectant I trust with my flat iron. There isn't that scary sizzling sound or burning smell with this product at all. It keeps my hair straight (or curly, if I've curled it) and leaves my hair amazingly shiny.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A good heat protectant. It leaves my hair silky, soft and shiny. A lot shinier than some other heat protectants, I have to say. However on the second day my hair is way to greasy and this is a product I don't want to use sparingly; I want the best possible protection.
Be careful not to drop this! Mine fell off the bathroom counter only once and the bottle was completely busted. The packaging material seems to be unusually coarse because plastic typically doesn't break this easily.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm giving this product 3 lippies,because it made me realise how good my CHI worked, otherwise it would worth 1 lippie, for the shine. I'm using a GHD flat iron for more than 2 years now and never had problems with damaged hair. I took it for granted and I thought that any heat protectant would work with my Ghd miracle,so I bought this. Long story short, after 5 uses I had to cut my hair, as there was nothing I could do to fix it. I never want to even feel the smell of it or of another similar product, that's how decided I am to use only CHI.

Great product. Leaves the hair shiny, full and without frizzy ends. Just be careful to spray a small quantity. I have tried Swartzkopt, GHD Spray..
and none of this works as good.

Popular Styling Products