November 23, 2014 | 1115 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Lip Stain

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by libbyfranc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This lip stain was even worse than the Covergirl Outlast Lip Stain. Splotchy uneven color, and again it does not completely stain my upper lip. It feathers, and just like the Covergirl, it leaves dark little fuzzy bits from the marker tip all over my lips. The color vanishes quickly (usually after I sip something), and it's very drying on my lips. The included balm does nothing to help with the dry lips, either, lol. The balm feels weak, and practically helps erase the stain when used. Also, the balm end doesn't twist up or down, and is easy to accidentally break it off I've broken several when I tried to cap the balm end without being careful). It's a poor design. :( This stuff also dries up in the tube as quickly as the Covergirl stain. About $8 at the local drug store, pass this stain up. It's not worth the price, and there are better lip products out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by cvera

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Balm broke the first time it was used and plastic container cheap, especially for a Revlon product. Stain works well, but that's not enough to ever buy product again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I have this in the taller version, shade called, "Fate." Its a dark, warm brown. This product looks and applies like a felt tip marker.

You need well moisturized lips to apply evenly yet if you have any trace of balm left on your lips it will coat the felt tip which will be rendered at least temporarily useless.

This shade worn along lacks depth and is best paired other under lip prducts. I like the balm a lot though it broke on me as well. Decent staying power, nothing extraordinary.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by emkenn

I agree with others on here that this doesn't stay well and when it wears off, it looks like you have cheesy lip liner on. The other stains that don't have the balm feature don't moisturize but at least they stay on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Lust a while ago during CVS clearance. I'm not crazy about how it goes on, like I'm writing on my lips with a sharpie. It's better once you put on the balm. The first time I wore it, I didn't even know the balm was there--duh! Now that I know it's easily breakable, I'll be careful with it.
I do like the color.
This color has been discontinued, so obviously, I can't repurchase.
I have enough lippies that I don't see a need to purchase other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by jacks250

--Amazing longevity! Seriously this STAINS your lips...the colour your lips are stained will NOT come off....even after rubbing my lips with water and a towel, there is still a stain left. It is incredible actually.
--It is surprising how moist they are give how long they're designed to last on your lips. They give a nice glossy sheen. I like the mint flavour as well - kind of tingly. I honestly can't speak to whether these dry your lips out after long periods of wear, as I only leave it on for about 10 minutes to stain my lips and give them a nice pinkish hue. After I take it off, and I'm left with that hue all day/night.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by amyvrilchou

I had one in gothic stain. PLEASE DON'T BUY PASSION, that color looks way artificial and fake. The gothic one is more pretty natural and it gives me a snow-white-like look due to my blood-stained lips, it gives me a fair looking skin. The color lasted for ONE YEAR (though it's not advisable to use it that long due to hygeinic purposes) But honestly, it amazed me cause it way lasted for a year and it still gives that powerful red colored natural-matte stain. It lasts long even after a drink, toothbrush, a lip bite and i aint got recent complains from my bf when kissing (definitely no smudging and mess) haha. I would definitely buy it again!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by zissel

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried it again! Awful no pigment looked like Berry came out bright pink . Horrible

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by abwomack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you are a fan of Clinique chubby sticks then you're probably aware of Revlon's new product, Just Bitten balm stain. I got two of these at Walgreen's and they were on sale. The sale price was buy one get the other half off. The woman working at the beauty counter gave me $1.00 off coupons for both balms. I paid something like $11 for two balms! Talk about a deal, well not so much. I purchased sweetheart and cherish. I couldn't wait to open these up and take them for a test drive. I adore Clinique chubby sticks but they are pricey. I tried both shades and they had a terrible texture that made my lips chap. I could not get the color off with makeup remover. So thats a plus if your looking for longevity. Both colors were too pink for my skintone and my lips looked like I had been biting them becuase they were so dry from the balm. Some people may like these and they are a good deal for someone who is lucky enough to wear them. I will stick to Clinique chubby sticks and return these to the drugstore ASAP!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by SharonT14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the last time I buy into one of those youtube beauty bloggers. I canít tell you how much money Iíve spent on products that they rave about and I end up throwing money in the toilet....This lip stain accentuates dry lips, has a horrible minty taste like the dental floss your dentist gives you, and leaves a very unappealing color to your lips once it wears off (which is very fast). I have the light peach and the bright pink. When you first put on the light peach it has a nice sheen to it, is true to color. Over time, as it wears off, it turns orangey-pink. Like youíve been drinking orange soda or eating a popsicle. Itís so ugly. Why would a nude peach turn your lips into a bright orangey-pink? Yuck! The pink does the same thing, leaves a horrendous pink color stain to your lips. I know itís a lip stain but it should look nice, not look like youíve been eating popsicles all day. Good idea, bad product, bad formula.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No