RevitaLash

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 2/20/2011 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ok ladies! I was using eyelash extension for one year. Bad idea!!!!! My own lashes became short, thin and sparse. I heard about Revitalash and decided to try. I noticed the results in two (!) weeks! Now it's been three weeks since I started to use the product and I am already loving my lashes.

PS: Never ever ever use extensions! They damage your real ones!!!

on 2/7/2011 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very short and sparse eyelashes so I'm really sceptical if this will work on me. But I decided to give it a go, since they can't get any shorter. Nothing happened in the first 4 weeks except my lashes seemed stronger and there's v few fall out (touch wood!). To tell you the truth its quite a bane to keep using it while the lashes remained stubbornly short. So I was a bit inconsistent.

On the 6th week, I thought my lashes looked longer and thicker. Now on the 8th week, I'm very happy to say my lashes are indeed longer. Hurray! They are not lasciviously long mind you but for me, it is truly truly truly AMAZING. I will definitely continue using it. From a bane in my nighttime routine, it has become an essential, definitely a HG. A definite MUST-TRY! (Do do skin-test first though)

on 1/28/2011 3:25:00 PM

Amazing! I have puny little lashes....short, fine, blonde and there aren't many of them. I mean, too short to even be able to use a lash curler. Always bothered me but really, what are you going to do short of lash extensions (which are insanely expensive!). However now that I'm in my 30s and am getting a little droop in the lids I really wanted to have longer lashes to open up my eyes and boy does this product give me that!

The first month I thought I noticed the lashes getting longer but wasn't sure. Now that I'm done with month three I can see a visible difference...probably almost twice as long as they used to be! Not sure if they are fuller, but am very happy with the results either way. Will definitely continue to use!

on 12/17/2010 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is a HG for me. i am getting older and lashes were lookin a bit sad..didnt want to risk eye color with latisse, so i checked here for reviews (as i do with any purchase now) and decided to try it. i found it on amazon at a decent $ and started in every nite. it took a few weeks but WOW! i will not go without this product. the length is crazy..have not noticed too much volume, but mebbe with continued use? The point is i feel girly even without mascara when i getting ready for bed. i can SEE them!! i have had remarks and i am vocal about product. LOVE.LOVE.LOVE!

on 11/18/2010 1:00:00 PM

Unfortunately, this product gave me bad allergy (while i'm usually not allergic to cosmetics). Can't risk my eyes, so won't continue. Too bad, I had high hopes after reading all reviews.
UPDATE: gosh, this stuff is scary! My mother developed serious allergy, she had it all red and swollen around her eyes for couple of days and even had to stay home. What do they put in there?

on 11/9/2010 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this product!!! It took a good three months to see a difference but after using it for 6 months, my lashes are a lot longer!! I still haven't finished my first tube and i've had it for over 7 months! I highly recommend it! :)

on 10/30/2010 11:18:00 AM

I've been using Revitalash for about 18 months and it's a non-negotiable part of my life. I will never stop using this. I've always had long lashes, but very sparse. It took about 10 weeks to show results, but my lashes are now about twice as thick as they used to be, and I've even had to trim the length occasionally. I don't even use mascara - just curl them, a bit of pale shadow to make a bit of contrast and set the lashes off, and I'm good. Tip: I've found Amazon to have the best prices.

on 10/28/2010 9:42:00 PM

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! My eyelashes are so long that it almost touches my eyebrows now!
I'm Asian and had sparse and stubby eyelashes and now my eyelashes are thicker and they are incredibly long!
At Sephora today make-up artists complimented me on my lashes! I have never in my life gotten compliments on them and a few of my friends asked if I was wearing falsies.

Definitely worth the money! I get it cheap on ebay for $51.

on 10/9/2010 5:46:00 AM

Wow...I was sceptical but using this only once a day i noticed a difference straight away! My eyelashes are now 'winging out at the corners' and actually look like false eyelashes (5 months of continual use)......Friends are speechless, - though i don't tell them my secret, - haha and its given me loads of confidence, - i will never be without this product again, - regardless of cost. I worked it out to 5 per week so its not too bad! I only need a dab of mascara on in the morning. In fairness my expectations were low, - but i can honestly say this product has made a very pleasant impact on my life!!
GET SOME.

on 10/6/2010 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love, love, LOVE Revitalash! I used it once and saw a noticable difference in my lash length and thickness. It takes about 4 weeks for you to really notice any major growth. If you purchase it through Revitalash's website it is $150, which is comparable to other lash growth serums, but is still pricey. If you do decide to purchase through the website, a large portion of the proceeds is donated to breast cancer research. The inventor's wife had breast cancer and he developed this product to help her feel beautiful again after losing all of her hair from Chemo therapy, which is a sweet story. I purchase mine off Ebay though because 150.00 doesn't really fit into my budget. If you decide to take this route as well, make sure you buy from a trusted seller (one that has a high amount of positive feedback as a.)

Top Rated Lash Treatments