November 28, 2014 | 1933 users online

Lash Treatments - RevitaLash

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by newkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing! I have puny little lashes....short, fine, blonde and there aren't many of them. I mean, too short to even be able to use a lash curler. Always bothered me but really, what are you going to do short of lash extensions (which are insanely expensive!). However now that I'm in my 30s and am getting a little droop in the lids I really wanted to have longer lashes to open up my eyes and boy does this product give me that!

The first month I thought I noticed the lashes getting longer but wasn't sure. Now that I'm done with month three I can see a visible difference...probably almost twice as long as they used to be! Not sure if they are fuller, but am very happy with the results either way. Will definitely continue to use!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by joeysgal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a HG for me. i am getting older and lashes were lookin a bit sad..didnt want to risk eye color with latisse, so i checked here for reviews (as i do with any purchase now) and decided to try it. i found it on amazon at a decent $ and started in every nite. it took a few weeks but WOW! i will not go without this product. the length is crazy..have not noticed too much volume, but mebbe with continued use? The point is i feel girly even without mascara when i getting ready for bed. i can SEE them!! i have had remarks and i am vocal about product. LOVE.LOVE.LOVE!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by katebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Unfortunately, this product gave me bad allergy (while i'm usually not allergic to cosmetics). Can't risk my eyes, so won't continue. Too bad, I had high hopes after reading all reviews.
UPDATE: gosh, this stuff is scary! My mother developed serious allergy, she had it all red and swollen around her eyes for couple of days and even had to stay home. What do they put in there?

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by dizzygirli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this product!!! It took a good three months to see a difference but after using it for 6 months, my lashes are a lot longer!! I still haven't finished my first tube and i've had it for over 7 months! I highly recommend it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by pammyc

I've been using Revitalash for about 18 months and it's a non-negotiable part of my life. I will never stop using this. I've always had long lashes, but very sparse. It took about 10 weeks to show results, but my lashes are now about twice as thick as they used to be, and I've even had to trim the length occasionally. I don't even use mascara - just curl them, a bit of pale shadow to make a bit of contrast and set the lashes off, and I'm good. Tip: I've found Amazon to have the best prices.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by rachelohmg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! My eyelashes are so long that it almost touches my eyebrows now!
I'm Asian and had sparse and stubby eyelashes and now my eyelashes are thicker and they are incredibly long!
At Sephora today make-up artists complimented me on my lashes! I have never in my life gotten compliments on them and a few of my friends asked if I was wearing falsies.

Definitely worth the money! I get it cheap on ebay for $51.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 5:46:00 AM More reviews by ninamac9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow...I was sceptical but using this only once a day i noticed a difference straight away! My eyelashes are now 'winging out at the corners' and actually look like false eyelashes (5 months of continual use)......Friends are speechless, - though i don't tell them my secret, - haha and its given me loads of confidence, - i will never be without this product again, - regardless of cost. I worked it out to 5 per week so its not too bad! I only need a dab of mascara on in the morning. In fairness my expectations were low, - but i can honestly say this product has made a very pleasant impact on my life!!
GET SOME.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by amyshannon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, LOVE Revitalash! I used it once and saw a noticable difference in my lash length and thickness. It takes about 4 weeks for you to really notice any major growth. If you purchase it through Revitalash's website it is $150, which is comparable to other lash growth serums, but is still pricey. If you do decide to purchase through the website, a large portion of the proceeds is donated to breast cancer research. The inventor's wife had breast cancer and he developed this product to help her feel beautiful again after losing all of her hair from Chemo therapy, which is a sweet story. I purchase mine off Ebay though because 150.00 doesn't really fit into my budget. If you decide to take this route as well, make sure you buy from a trusted seller (one that has a high amount of positive feedback as a.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by alexplot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Hate the packaging but simply in the with the performance. The applicator can be improved with the use of softer fibers. However, I must say that I had apprehensions when this product from the very beginning, now that I have used it off and on for the last couple of months my lashes are dramatically longer and fuller now. Another qualm I have about it is that the formula do cos my eyes to burn a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by amberedgal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using Revitalash for about 5/6 months. At first I was not that impressed as I could not see any difference to my lashes. But I was patient and diligently kept applying each night. After about 3 months WOW. My lashes are ridiculously long now to the extent people think I have false lashes on.

The secret to this product is to be patient. Nothing good comes quickly! You need to let your lashes go through a couple of growth cycles before you see a difference. But trust me it is worth the effort. My lashes are so long and strong that I can get away with wearing a cheap covergirl mascara and it makes my lashes look like they have Diorshow on. Amazing!

It is pricey but I still have heaps left after 6 months. I think this would last me close to a year. You dont need to be heavy handed with the application either. I researched all the eye growth products before I chose Revitalash and I am glad I did. I have no irritation if it gets in my eye, and no discolouring of my eye socket or eye. Definitely recommend this product - just be patient and you should see results.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No