October 24, 2014 | 1449 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - MAC - Gently Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by wongy74

Almay's Oil Free Eye Make Up Remover works better than this. After using this, a lot of make up is left and has to be removed through the regular cleansing process.

I was hoping that this would be a better remover since it contains oil but isn't too oily. Almay's Moisturizing Eye Make Up Remover is way too oily for me. I guess I have to keep looking!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2009 5:19:00 AM More reviews by pushpop92

This hardly took off my eye make up let alone gently. I have to really work at it and it is much too oily. Also after using it I notice the next day there are white bumps around my eye the hurt. I will not buy this again. I like the clean and clear wipes they do a great job!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by periplaneta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

i rarely use liquid eyeliner and mascara but whenever i do im really thankful that i have this remover since it works so well i don't have to spend a long time removing eyemakeup plus i don't have to tug at my eye area. i love the packaging but im always careful not to spill it. bec it works so well you don't need a lot of product and the bottle will last a long time i just took one lippie bec its kind of pricey but i will definitely repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by marylola50

I was looking for the perfect waterproof eyemakeup remover, and the gal at MAC said this stuff would take everything off...which it didn't, and it clogged the pores around my eyes (I always use oil free and failed to notice this one wasn't) so I had little white bumps around my eyes. Plus it was expensive, after using it for a few weeks, I ended up tossing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is the best makeup remover I have come by - Lancome's BiFacil is 2nd best, but takes a little longer to work with to get everything off.
I only have to use a small amount of this to get all mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow off in 1 minute for both eyes, so that's pretty good in my opinion. I love the safety lid too, for when I'm travelling, and it will never spill out in my traincase :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by arisusama

This removes all traces of makeup, seriously.
I know some people are turned off by the oiliness, but as a matter of science, oil-based removers are far more superior and will remove even waterproof products in a sweep.
All oil-based/ 2-phase removers work the same way - since MAC is cheaper than Lancome or Shiseido, I have switched to MAC.
If you wash your face first (I use Shu uemura cleansing oil), you don't need very much of this remover at all. If you use this remover alone, you would need more of the product, but of course it still removes all traces of makeup.
I use this together with Shiseido cotton pad, to be more gentle on the skin around my eyes. I don't need to rub hard with this remover; just hold it on the skin and then sweep gently.
The bottle design is not the best - it's easy to pour out too much or to knock over an opened bottle and spill everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Ayustar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this at the recommendation of my fave makeup artist at my local MAC counter. I thought it looked cool and at the time I was using oil based makeup removers.

It works really well, takes the makeup right off!!! I can't complain about this product, it works and is great! Thing is, I have switched away from using oil based removers because I don't like any residue left on my lashes.My skin is oily and then I put mascara on and if I don't make sure every bit of that oil is off, then yeah, smudgies.

I just use tearless baby body wash now to take off my makeup. Though, this product works like a charm, if you aren't lazy haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by shklnyk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite eye makeup remover. I prefer this over lancome bifacile which I used for years becaue this one's cheaper and it works the same if not better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 8:13:00 PM More reviews by khailinhk

At first I hated how oily this product was, but it removes waterproof mascara like magic! I use this everyday and it takes 2 seconds removing my eye makeup and mascara. I use this with a Shiseido cotton pad. Although this product claims to be an eye and LIP makeup remover, I would not want to slather oil on my lips, so I just use it for the eyes. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2009 8:44:00 AM More reviews by z4girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just picked up a bottle yesterday. I was skeptical that this would really be better than my Rimmel makeup remover (which is just OK)....would the price really justify the results? The answer is that I was impressed. I fully expected to try and return the bottle but now plan to keep it.