September 30, 2014 | 1129 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - 10

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by CutieGoneCrazy21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I simply love this. Its my HG daily contour! i was a bit worried after hoola was way to dark for me, but this is a dream come true! I love the highlighter part too. its the perfect shimmery powder to set my mac strobe cream. I probably would not buy this out right but i would definitely swap for them. I love the brush with this- it works perfectly. so quick and easy to do in the rushed mornings. kudos benefit(:

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Glowydazzle12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this contouring kit!
The bronzer has a slight sheen, so it can be used as bronzer and/or as a contour. The highlighting powder is great also, but what I do with it is I use it to set a cream or liquid highlighter, locking it in place.
The packaging is soooooooo adorable, although you can't be using big brushes to obtain the product, due to the depth of the packaging.
The only reason this product doesn't get 5 stars is the fact that this can only appeal to people who have NWorNC15-25, because the bronzer is the perfect light shade for me and I'm NW15, and the highlighter would look ashy on anyone darker.
Overall though it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Ellenmarieb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loooooove 10! I am very fair and these shades blend like magic into my skin. I use the product several ways; as a highlighter/bronzer combo on my cheekbones, as an all over bronzer by mixing the two shades on a brush, and as an eyeshadow. The smell of this product is also delicious. My only con to this product is that applying TOO much can make you a bit too shimmery for daytime. Use a light hand and you will look radiant. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by gali

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I do like many Benefit products, however this one - 10 - is not one I care for. My expectation for this product was high, but the end result left me somewhat disappointed. It isn't a very bad product, just not a very good one for my tastes. On me it does not appear as bronzey as I l like. Will it work As a blush? No! at least not on my complexion (Fair skin). It is a duo colored shimmery bronzer, one half a shimmery light pastel kind of pink and the other half a bronze, though a little muddy to my eye. I try to make it work as a highlighter and for this puprpose it may work, but just for some highlighting effect I do have other products from different brands I like even more. The packaging is really cute, though not a very practical one for traveling with as it is made of cardboard. You may give it a try, and perhaps end up loving it, after all we are different when it comes to taste. I will continue to purchase and repurchase other Benefit products that do deserve a real -10 (rating) from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by SugarDanish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. My friend bought this and didn't like how it looked on her, so she gave it to me. I usually contour and highlight anyway, and this just saves time. The highlighter is also really pretty. I keep hearing complaints about the brush, but I don't mind it. I would buy it again, it's pretty ingenious, actually.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by supersophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like BeneFit boxed blushes/bronzers, but this design on this is ugly IMO.
Anyway, I hate this product. The idea is that you drag the brush along the bronzer and highlighting stripes and then along your cheek. Firstly, that idea is ridiculous, I ended up with a brown and pink stripe on each cheek.
Even used apart, the colours are all wrong. I'm an NC20 and the bronzing powder is too dark, yet the highlighting powder is too light. I tried used the bronzing powder alone as contour, but it is too shimmery. Mixed together they are awful too.
Just not good, please don't buy! This product is awful!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by colormechic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have always loved Dandelion and was on the market to look for a nice bronzer for the summer. I was on a shopping spree in Sephora and decided to pick it up. Bad move, I returned it two days later.

I have a medium complexion and was hoping to use this to highlight my cheekbones. It's dark enough to bring out the highlight color but the shimmer, glitter, or whatever you call it is just too much! I looked too theatrical and I tried toning it down by using less product. Still, I could not get it to work. If I use less, it won't show much on my skin, just look like as if I have a bad case of uneven skin tone.

I am disappointed because I really tried to love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by everythingpink44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love love love it! I didn't just try 10 I tried dandelion, georgia, coralista, sugarbomb, and dallas. And I must admit I am very impressed! I love all of these colors and I believe I tried every color in the collection and I think each color is very different but really they're all beautiful! each color represents its name which of course benefit did a great job naming (as always). But I love each one and I couldn't tell you my favorite HONESTLY. Anyway buy as much as you can possibly afford they're totally worth it. The packaging is really cute too.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by xhelenfitzx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Grey

meh :/ this product isnt that great. it didnt particularly do anything for me. deffinitely not worth the money. the highlighter is nice but it doesnt have much of an effect. overall this product is just ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by littlejay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

okay so I've been wanting to try this for quite awhile now but I haven't gotten around to purchasing it. but today I was at sephora and I was looking at the benefit counter and I saw this. I tried it out and all I can say is...I LOVE THIS , DEFINATE HG PRODUCT !

this is great for contouring and has a gorgeous shimmer to it , but not too much. now for the set backs. as much as I love this product, its true , that technically there is nothing speacial about it, ou could easily useyou own blush andbronzer to get the same effect. you are basically paying for the name, but hey, sometimes theres nothing wrong with that!:) over all I love it!