December 22, 2014 | 1816 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by JACsMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer a lot! I use the brightening eye perfector first and then dab a little of this under my eyes just to lighten the circles just a little bit more. It's not cakey, stays on all day, and blends really well. It is kind of expensive for such a small tube, but you don't need much at all so it kind of evens out when you think about it. The only thing I don't like is when I use in on my eyelids as a primer for my shadow or even just alone, it creases pretty bad. I usually don't put it on my eyelids but on days where I didn't get much sleep due to a teething toddler, I have to use it to cover the circles! Overall though, a good product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by MakeupbyCdoll101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG Concealer! Neutrogena 3 in 1 Concealer For Eyes in The color Medium I Picked Up at Walmart! Price Was Amazing because Im Used to Buying MAC Products. I Personally think this concealer is Amazing, i have the Mac studio sculpt concealer their concealer colors are always off, I dont know if they give the wrong color Im an Nc42 andI know they give you an nw shade for concealer but it looked darker under my eyes. So Back To My HG its Pefect It Brightens Up my under eyes and im Young (17) I dont Have Bad dark Circles At all. For Many Bashing this product Obviously Its a Light to medium coverage not full Coverage.If You wanted a Full a coverage it wasnt for you! If you have Subtle under eye circles this is it.It diffintly looks very natural unlike mac concealers and is VERY AFFORADBLE!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by LacyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First of all, I would like to state that I have horrible dark gray-ish/purple-ish under-eye circles.
That being said, a few weeks ago I went to Rite Aid to pick up something when I crossed the makeup section. Me being obsessed with makeup, I just had to stop and take a look. This is when I saw the Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes. I don't know what made me buy the thing. It cost me about $10, which really is expensive for such a little tube.
I instantly tried it on the second I went home, excited to have found a concealer and hopeful that it'd work on my horrid dark circles. Talk about a Big Mistake! Whatever little hope I had instantly vanished when I applied it. It had no effect on my dark circles whatsoever. Okay, maybe it turned it half a shade lighter, but that doesn't do anything, considering my dark circles are nearly black...Need I mention that I have fine lines as well? Besides the half-shade lighter result, the only thing that changed was how it felt under my eyes. It was REALLY uncomfortable--it felt like something thick, wet, and heavy was there. Ew!
What a waste of $10! I could've easily bought something better with that, like ice cream!

UPDATE 12/15/2011:
So I found this little guy in the back of my makeup drawer and I decided to give it a another shot.
It didn't work that well on my dark circles (go figure), but I found out that this "eye concealer" is a GREAT foundation! I dabbed some on my fingers and rubbed it in on my face (not hygenic, but I don't care), and BAM! My face had a lovely "glow", and it covered up some of my blemishes too!
The only downside is that after a few hours I had to apply some powder, but that's pretty much it.
I upgraded this to 3 lipsticks (minus 2 because this product is still over-priced and it doesn't do what it's supposed to).

UPDATE 12/19/11:
I am upgrading this product to 4 lispticks, because this product doesn't break me out! Which is a HUGE deal for me!
I've used Revlon ColorStay powder, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish powder, and MAC Studio Fix powder, and all of them have broken me out terribly...but this doesn't! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by innocenthunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer. I've been using about 3 years already. The color I use is light. Okay if your getting creases it probably because you're applying it wrong. You should make sure you warn it up before applying so it wont be too candy. What I do is sometimes put on wrist and rub a little so my heat can warm it up or I put enough for both my under eye circles on my index finger and rub a little in other index finger so its warmed up then put on under eyes. OKAY here's the main part. You don't rub your concealer on, you dab it on, so while dabbing under eyes you must look up cuz when you look up it doesn't cause crease. Just keep drabbing till dry. Then apply to lid, I just rub on my lid though.
I also sometimes put on my scars or blemishes.
But for now this my absolute favorite. The eye cream and SPF is a plus :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by ChanphengHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product @ Target and would be great for my undereye circles,but thru out the day it seemed it had a reddish tint to it?I had the color Medium.But overall it covered quite well and you need only very little to cover large areas under eye areas.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by xoxoarcade

Too watery, sets into fine lines, doesn't help my under eye circles at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by poppycorn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I just tried this for the first time today. Upon application, I thought it was a bit too translucent but it seemed pretty moisturizing so I just tried it on one eye to see how it compared to my usual concealer (Neutrogena Healthy Skin stick). My eye started to feel "weird" about a minute later and it was puffy compared to my other eye with the usual makeup. I washed it off but my eye doesn't feel back to normal yet. So I clearly had an allergic reaction to something in this product. I'm guessing it's the sunscreen. Beware if, like me, you have ridiculously sensitive skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by peachykeen126

This is the best undereye concealer I have used. It's creamy and it covers very well. I love how it has SPF 20 - sun protection is very important for the eye area!. The product has a faint scent to it - it almost reminds me of fresh laundered linen lol. Either way, it's pleasant, and it doesn't irritate my eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by ontheglam

I always have had dark circles under my eyes (thin skin I guess) and I have been very satisfied with this concealor. I like that it includes SPF (I'm porcelein and like to keep it that way!) and the coverage is really pretty good for the price. It's not too thick, not too thin and my sensitive skin has never been irritated by this. I haven't had problems with creasing, either. I'm still on my first tube, but I've been using it for months. It really goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ktmalady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Decent, though it doesn't quite provide enough coverage for me. I'm going back to MAC simply due to the fact that it stays put all day long on my oily face.