April 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by innocenthunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer. I've been using about 3 years already. The color I use is light. Okay if your getting creases it probably because you're applying it wrong. You should make sure you warn it up before applying so it wont be too candy. What I do is sometimes put on wrist and rub a little so my heat can warm it up or I put enough for both my under eye circles on my index finger and rub a little in other index finger so its warmed up then put on under eyes. OKAY here's the main part. You don't rub your concealer on, you dab it on, so while dabbing under eyes you must look up cuz when you look up it doesn't cause crease. Just keep drabbing till dry. Then apply to lid, I just rub on my lid though.
I also sometimes put on my scars or blemishes.
But for now this my absolute favorite. The eye cream and SPF is a plus :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by ChanphengHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product @ Target and would be great for my undereye circles,but thru out the day it seemed it had a reddish tint to it?I had the color Medium.But overall it covered quite well and you need only very little to cover large areas under eye areas.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by xoxoarcade

Too watery, sets into fine lines, doesn't help my under eye circles at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by poppycorn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I just tried this for the first time today. Upon application, I thought it was a bit too translucent but it seemed pretty moisturizing so I just tried it on one eye to see how it compared to my usual concealer (Neutrogena Healthy Skin stick). My eye started to feel "weird" about a minute later and it was puffy compared to my other eye with the usual makeup. I washed it off but my eye doesn't feel back to normal yet. So I clearly had an allergic reaction to something in this product. I'm guessing it's the sunscreen. Beware if, like me, you have ridiculously sensitive skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by peachykeen126

This is the best undereye concealer I have used. It's creamy and it covers very well. I love how it has SPF 20 - sun protection is very important for the eye area!. The product has a faint scent to it - it almost reminds me of fresh laundered linen lol. Either way, it's pleasant, and it doesn't irritate my eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by ontheglam

I always have had dark circles under my eyes (thin skin I guess) and I have been very satisfied with this concealor. I like that it includes SPF (I'm porcelein and like to keep it that way!) and the coverage is really pretty good for the price. It's not too thick, not too thin and my sensitive skin has never been irritated by this. I haven't had problems with creasing, either. I'm still on my first tube, but I've been using it for months. It really goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ktmalady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Decent, though it doesn't quite provide enough coverage for me. I'm going back to MAC simply due to the fact that it stays put all day long on my oily face.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Apizzle

I really like this concealer. It blends easily and stays on. I like to use it in the summer when I'm outside- I know it'll stay put! And it conceals everything I want concealed!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I am always looking for a good under eye concealer; when I saw this has a treatment plus sunscreen I had to try it. I don't love it and not sure why all the love here in my age category anyway (those are the only reviews I read on this product). To me thus far its very meh.

I say thus far because sometimes I will come back to a concealer such as I did recently with Revlon Spa, to find that with a different foundation and or powder, I liked the concealer much better. That said, every now and again I dig this out not wanting to have wasted money and it simply doesn't thrill me. I get okay coverage, not great, not the best finish and way too light even on my very pale skin. But because I love the spf I might just try this in a darker shade when its on sale. I find it to be averge at best.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this concealer as a recommendation. It is very moisturizing for under the eyes, and it never looks cakey or gross. It is not a super full coverage concealer, so if you have extremely bad under-eye circles this may not be the best product. I only have slightly dark circles, so it works pretty well for me to brighten and conceal the under-eye area. I find that it is best applied with my fingers and patted into the skin, otherwise it gets streaky. I also use it on my inner corners as I have very deep-set eyes, and that causes a lot of darkness in the inner corners. It also helps to conceal any discoloration or veining on the eyelid, if that is a problem you have. I have a dark freckle on my brow-bone that it conceals very well. The only problem that I have with this concealer is that it is very yellow-based, so I find that I still need to use a light corrective color underneath it to avoid the yellow mixing with the blue-purple under-eye circles and looking greenish. I use a corrector anyway, so for me this is not a big issue. I would buy this product again, and I think it would work best for people who have light to moderate under-eye circles and drier skin around the eyes (though I am sure people with oily skin could use it as well). It sets nicely, and it stays throughout the day. Because of the SPF 20 in this concealer, I would not use it on days when flash photography will be involved. For reference, I am an NC-15 in MAC (otherwise very light skin with very, very warm undertones and even a slight olive-y-ness to my skin), and I found that the color Buff (09) works well for me, but I could probably go a shade darker.