November 22, 2014 | 1470 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by sheenabeena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Eyeliner does not get any better. This makes blue eyes POP. Seriously, I can't find a brown like it in any other brand. It is just so unique. All UD liners glide on smoothly, but I just wish they were self sharpening. I refuse to buy liner that needs sharpened.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Ellie1948

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was supposed to be waterproof, I found it no different from my ordinary eyeliner, I still had to reapply throughout the day and evening.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by dmeister3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! It really does stay all day even though showers and my gymnastics classes and other rigourous activities. It's the perfect medium brown for me. It does have some glitter/shimmer in it, but it doesn't have any fall out. I am on my second pencil and I will continue to re-purchase as I use it up! The only thing that could really make this better is if it were a twist up liner that didn't have to be sharpened.
MUFE Aqua Eyes in 2L is the closest color I have found like this, but it's slightly darker and has no shimmers.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had not tried any of the UD pencils, and bought the shade bourbon, as it is one of their best sellers. Wow. Is there anything that UD does not put a ridiculous amount of glitter in? UD is super popular, so people must like that, but I am just not into sparkle for everyday. I love the rich chocolate brown colour, but why the gold glitter? And the liner stays put, but the glitter ends up everywhere. I wouldnt re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this glorious brown liner! The glitter in this is finely milled and does not cause irritation for me, even near the waterline -- which is unusual, since my eyes can be quite sensitive to glitters in makeup. This goes on as a luscious, deep brown. The golden glimmer to this just provides depth and is not, in my opinion, overly obvious. I tend to shy from glittery eye makeup as I get older, and this just looks like a rich, deep brown for me! A lovely liner that goes on smooth and lasts for many hours. Will definitely repurchase and likely will use very often.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by adOrk_aBLe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this in my Book of Shadows V. II palette. I never wear brown eyeliner (always black) so I didnt pay much attention to it. I couldn't find my Zero one day and decided to give this a try. I LOVE IT! It gives such a natural eye popping look. It compliments my brown eyes and the subtle glitter is awesome. Will definitely replace my Zero eyeliner for this during the daytime.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by wareagle08

Love the color and the consistency like all 24/7 liners. HOWEVER, do not put this on your waterline. The micro glitter wasn't noticeable to me until I put it on my waterline and had a miserable day during cpr training! very distracting, felt like an eyelash or something was in my eye all day. i love the color, but the glitter is ridiculous. no one can tell from far away, its just an eye irritant. if it were a straight solid brown it would be perfect, 5 stars. until i find something of similar quality WITHOUT the damn glitter I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by annam2505

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can honestly say I use this eyeliner A LOT. Why? Well, the colour is great for everyday wear and suits for literally everything. A warm brown that makes you look awake and defined without it being to dark. The formula is also the best I have ever tried, glides on effortlessly without tugging. Staying power is good on the lashline, but fades on the waterline. I use Mac's gel liner on the waterline anyway, so I don't mind.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite needs-sharpening pencil liner. I prefer Almay's liquid liner in brown topaz (same shade) because its more pigmented, lasts longer, and doesn't need a sharpener.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by CuriousCreature

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have brown eyes and a serious cheap side, but UD's eyeliner pencils are to die for. When I got the naked travel set of 5 (new from UD) I started working my way through the 5 colors. Bourbon is dark and has a very slight reddish tone (hence the name). Applies with one stroke without having to go over the line again and again just to make it show up. Since it's so pigmented these travel pencils will last a long time. If you'd like to try more than 1 you will appreciate the variety and value of the travel set.

After using this the first time I grabbed the majority of my cheap eyeliners and put them in the makeup graveyard. I am converted. Enjoy.

PS- Pair the naked travel set with the naked palette. A match made in heaven,