July 26, 2014 | 1098 users online

Conditioner - Davines - Love Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 12:50:00 PM More reviews by bellatrix13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this conditioner! It so moisturizing, and the smell is absolutely divine! I hate the packaging, but I bought little bottles from the drugstore and fill them up from the Davines bottle, and that works a little better. I think they should improve the packaging to make this product a real winner, because the stuff isn't cheap. However, I will take the good with the bad because the conditioner is soooo awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2008 12:34:00 PM More reviews by tammy2001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for Davine's Lovely Curl Enhancing Conditioner. What a great product! I was using Bumble & Bumble Curl (which is very good) and Davine's is every bit as good and costs less. I have thick curly hair & Davine's moisturizes it nicely, giving it great massive curls. The only reason I rate it at 4 is due to the lousy packaging. The container is made of hard plastic that easily splits. I've used 2 tubs so far and each time the plastic has broken & the conditioner oozed out. But in spite of this flaw, this is great stuff & compared to B & B nicely priced. Highly recommended for thick curly hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2008 11:06:00 PM More reviews by txschick00

This is for the Love-Curly. This smells fantastic, so absolutely WONDERFUL! My hair is always super soft and bouncy after using it. I am very pleased with this product. I happen to like the tub too, I only scoop out exactly what I will use.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Sarabell

Love this stuff, it is working great for my thick curly hair! Although the container is tough to trave with as it broke in my suitcase-but i just found out they make travel sizes. I used to only use aveda products on my hair, and never thought I would switch. But the Davines line is really amazing and gives my hair great control without weighing it down or adding wierd texture. I also use the shampoo and stying cream-love the combo of all three!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 3:36:00 AM More reviews by nabz

The pricing for this product rivals those of Kerastase and perhaps a little higher than Redken but I am so in love with Davines products at the moment it's awesome. The fragrance like so many others have said is light, fresh and pleasant. It's thick and suits my coarse, wavy/curly thick hair just great. I use this in conjunction with the curly hair serum and it cuts out the frizzies by half and gives me nicely defined curls.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2008 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Beautyhurts

I have been using this product along with the shampoo about 4 months, I just bought my 2nd tub. LOVE this stuff. I have tried EVERYTHING. I am little crazed about getting that perfectly silky, shiny, just did a commerical hair. This is the closest I have found. Doesn't feel like anything special in the shower, but I always have a good hair day when I use this. Smell is fabulous light and last's through the day, but doesn't interfer with perfume. Pricey but worth it! Update: I can't use this all the time after a few months makes the hair to dry, but I still use this about twice a week
Update: Don't use this at all anymore, just not moisturizing enough...the search continues.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2008 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Janvier

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This might be wonderful for someone who truly has very thick, dry and coarse hair, but despite the fact that I have thick curly hair this conditioner was far too heavy for me. Even using the tiniest amount my hair was greasy and weighed down. Packaging also leaves something to be desired.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2008 12:08:00 PM More reviews by carabara84

This is a REALLY thick conditioner. I have fine hair, and I really just bought a sample of this from my hair stylist at Red Door Spa b/c it smells divine, but I think it's little heavy for my hair. Great product, but for someone with more of a course mane.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 9:39:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hair Type: dry, overdyed, thin, some fine strands and some coarse ones, some frizz

For the past few months, I have been using the Love SMOOTHING Conditioner for harsh and frizzy hair. It comes in a plastic tub with a removable top. You have to dip your fingers in to get this thing out. The conditioner is a pretty pink shade. It's extremely rich and thick. A little goes a long way for me because I have such thin hair. If you have very thick or long hair, I suggest that you purchase a bigger tub. This conditioner definitely helps get rid of some of my frizz. When I get out of the shower, my hair totally feels like butter. It also has a very nice, sweet smell that stays in my hair. My only real problem is that it's pretty expensive. I spent $9 on 2.5 oz. I would definitely repurchase though. I have tried lots of hair conditioners and none work as well as this. I'm willing to shell out the extra cash for something that works for me...except this time, I am going to purchase a bigger bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 3:06:00 AM More reviews by run2thesun2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can only say one thing: LOVE!