August 28, 2014 | 1142 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbyade

Best dry shampoo next to the Victoria secret one in my opinion. I first purchased this product at Walmart, the white and brown dry shampoo (I went on a dry shampoo cray day) I also purchased the dove, tresemme and also some other brand at Walmart which was in a red aluminum bottle with a red top. Wow!! I can not begin to describe how great this product is, my hair is dark brown and if used currently the original white dry shampoo doesn't make my hair color look ashy at all. My favorite is the brown tinted dry shampoo. And best of all now Marshall's and TJMaxx carry it so I was able to get about 5 bottles for under $25 bucks! Lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by BrightEyes001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of all the dry shampoos I've tried - Tresemme, Suave, Dove, Pssst. and Not Your Mother's, this is by far the best! Others would leave my hair dull, feeling matted and dry, and still somehow greasy. I have the Deep & Dark Brown and Cherry varieties, and Cherry absorbs oil better than the Brown kind. I usually use Brown on day 1/2 since my hair isn't too terribly oily, and then switch over to Cherry on the 3rd day for the oil absorbing. Cherry does leave a gray cast but I find that brushing it out and massaging it in to my roots helps that a lot. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Goldieloxx507

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I FINALLY got around to picking this up at ulta. I Have tried, Tresseme-THE WORST Psssst- okay but takes forever to brush out and NYM Clean Freak- Second to this one, it will work in a pinch but is very grainy and also takes a while to brush out. I dont have the lightest hair and you can see this when I spray it on but I leave it on a few minutes, brush my teeth etc, then rub it in with my fingertips and brush the rest out. I had a surgery once that left me unable to properly shower as much as I would have liked and used this. No one could tell it was three day hair. I've tried the refreshing, paisley and cherry scents and have a can of the blush scent as my backup. I will continue to repurchase. I gave it a 4 because I wish it was more readily available and came in a bigger can. It can also leave a streak that can be hard to brush out occasionally. Pick it up, you wont be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

Love this dry shampoo! Bought this for a bargain of $5 at Marshall's in the scent "Fruity and Cheeky Cherry". The packaging is adorable, and it really does its job! This is a lifesaver and really volumizes and soaks up excess oil! Will for sure repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this dry shampoo. I've used it 4 times now, so I think I can give a pretty accurate review. I have oily hair, it sucks that I constantly have to wash my hair, sometimes I just want to preserve a style for more than just one day. I still have the urge to wash my hair though. Overall nice clean smell and great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by empty8_box9

I've been using this for a year now and I've repurchased so many times! I heard how washing your hair less is better and I've been wanting to go my hair out so I use dry shampoo in between washes. Its best to spray it, let it sit for a minute, then massage it in. Best product ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by chicmiami

I love this dry shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by ChelseaRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So many people rave about this dry shampoo, and once I found it at my local drugstore, I had to pick it up. As a lover of dry shampoo, and as someone who hadn't found a dry shampoo I absolutely loved at the time, I decided that the price of this ($7-$8) should be worth the try. Well, let me just say.. I'm never buying any other brand of dry shampoo again. I've tried Suave, Tresseme, Not Your Mother's, etc. and none of them even come close to this one. Every single dang dry shampoo I've ever bought is sticky, smelly, and even watery. Yes, I know, watery.. No lie. But this?! This stuff is heaven in a can! I can use just a little, I can use a lot, but this will not make my fine, thin hair greasy, sticky, or wet. It's absolutely perfect. I get great volume from it, amazing texture, all of the oil in my hair is practically gone after each use, and it smells fantastic (I have the original, btw). Again, I will never go back to any other brand, because this stuff is unbeatable. A little pricy, yes, but you get your money's worth.

If you need a good dry shampoo that doesn't make your hair worse after you use it, THIS IS YOUR PRODUCT!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by andyblt

Since everybody is saying this is the best dry shampoo out there, I obviously had to try it. Bought the original from asos for a very affordable price, no complains there!

The packaging is beautiful and simple and is not one of those products that tends to look too girly or cartoony. Nice and simple, just how I like it. This dry shampoo soaks up the excess oil very well and you don't have to use a lot of it at all to make your 2nd day hair or even 3rd day hair look (nearly) fresh washed! It's almost as if you just got out of the shower, it's so easy and quick and definitely saves a lot of time. I've tried it after not shampooing for 3 days and working out throughout the days and it still did the job. Needless to say, the effect becomes less and less succesful the longer you go without actually washing your hair, but it still does a magnificent job. There's no left over white residue in my hair, which is red-brown.
The smell is neutral and clean, kind of soapy. Very nice. The only thing I want to complain about is that it makes my hair really itchy whenever I use it! Every day when I use this dry shampoo, at some point my hair will become itchy. Nothing noticable, but it's pretty annoying as you probably can imagine. I don't know if it's just me, if I'm allergic to some of the ingredients (although I don't have any allergies as far as I know) but since the product is SO good I have managed to live with it. I have yet to see if this is a very bad timed concidence, but so far it seems to be linked with my usage of this dry shampoo.

All in all, a very great product at a very affordable price. I would definitely recommend this for everyone and there are a lots of different versions of this with various scents! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by wrayjj

This may sound ridiculous but this product has changed my life (to an extent)!
I used to be really creeped out about the idea of dry shampoo, believing that a regular wash was the best option. I have gotten to a point where I want to grow out my hair, thus wanting to use less heated tools and hair damaging products. So I started using Batiste Dry Shampoo as a means of washing my hair less (and thus using less heated tools and saving a hell of a lot of time). I could honestly go five days easy without a wash if I really wanted to and still have superb looking hair that isn't itchy. If you told me this six months ago I would give you a bit of a pigeon eye and be sufficiently grossed out, but not any more!!!

I actually prefer the look of my hair with dry shampoo compared to freshly washed. I find that my hair (fine) is very flat and ordinary after a wash, however with dry shampoo I find that there is significantly more volume. Further to this, the hair is easier to manage and style.

I also had a fringe for a while and found that keeping a 50ml in my bag was handy for a quick spruce during a long day.

Overall this is an exceptional product. It has saved me my hair, my time, and given me great volume. I won't be looking back!