October 25, 2014 | 1889 users online

Moisturizers - Atopalm MLE Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 10:38:00 PM More reviews by lexymiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ATOPALM Face Lotion in a tube:

I really like this moisturizer. I used it primarily at night, and within a week, my skin felt better and was visibly less red. It provided a relief for my dry skin, and it definitely provided barrier repair. Made my skin subtle and soft, hydrated and nourished!

After a few weeks of nightly use though, it did start feeling a little bit heavy, and I would get an occasional pimple here and there. So I started using it every other night, and using Paulaís Choice Hydrating Treatment on the other nights. Awesome!!!

I now use it only on the nights I use retinol (every third), during winter months, or anytime my facial skin needs an extra boost. Definitely do not want to run out of this one! Wonderful product. A little goes a long way, so the small tube lasts me a very long time. A definite keeper!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by gingerooney7

I am hopping on the bandwagon for this one! I received a full-size sample from The Skin Store, and promptly placed it on my shelf of products-that-I rarely-if-ever-use.
I have tried many many more-expensive moisturizers, and nothing has really impressed me that much.
So, one day, while cleaning out my products, I came across this again. I looked up on the internet for reviews. The reviews for this product are outstanding!
I tried it immediately, and I have to say, it is a keeper! I have gone through a whole jar, and have started on my second one.
Like everyone says, it absorbs into the skin very quickly, leaving my face looking soft and supple, and feeling wonderfully moisturized...ALL DAY.
I like that it's ingredients are so natural, so I use it on top of whatever treatment I am currently using...and there is no conflict of interest. It smells very natural, from the essential oils, no doubt, and my skin just drinks it up. This is from the Intensive Cream, from the jar...
The other day, I gave myself a TCA Peel, and thought nothing of putting this on my skin immediately following the peel.
It's made for sensitive skin, which I do not have, but it is a lovely lovely moisturizer. BTW, I am 49, and my skin glows from this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm reviewing the Atopalm MLE Face Cream in the tube. I used to have oily skin, but within the past year I turned 30 and started using Differin Gel and Shiseido SPF 55 Lotion. My skin started to dry out, and my previous favorite moisturizer, Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Moisture Gel, just wasn't providing enough moisture anymore. I tried quite a few different moisturizers (including the other three PC ones), but they didn't hydrate enough, were too heavy and/or greasy, or irritated my sensitive skin. I kept hearing great things about Atopalm MLE Face Cream, but I was hesitant to try it because it isn't fragrance free. However, I finally took the plunge and ordered it from skinstore.com. Now I wish I hadn't waited so long to try it. It makes a huge difference in the moisture level of my skin so that it is no longer flaky. Yet it is lightweight and doesn't cause me to break out. I use it in the morning before my Shiseido sunscreen and in the evening after my Differin. I do wish that it were fragrance free. I don't particularly like the fragrance, but fortunately, it dissipates quickly and doesn't seem to irritate my skin. Overall, I expect to repurchase this for years to come.
Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Myristoyl /Palmitoyl Oxostearamide/Arachamide MEA, PEG-15 Glyceryl Stearate, Grape Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, PEG-10 Glyceryl Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Squalane, Allantoin, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, BHT, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Bisabolol, Calcium Lactate, Dimethicone, Licorice Root Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Mannan, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Propylparaben, Sodium Lactate, Stearic Acid, Sunflower Decyl Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance.
Note: These are the ingredients as listed on the packaging, which differs slightly from those listed on skinstore.com's web site. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by summertan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Are you kidding me???? This cream is greasy, 'reduces redness' as much as vaseline or any other cheap moisturizer and on top of that it contains irritable herbal fragrances. Save your money if you think that will calm your skin or let you use harsh products your skin doesn't like otherwise. I returned it promptly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2007 1:09:00 PM More reviews by alexplot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love love love this cream. It is a true life saver. My skin was red from Fraxel treatments for a very long time till I start applying this to my face -- I have been using this on my psioraisis patch on my foot for quite a while and decided to give it a try. My skin started to recover from it overnight. I usually get comforted by the use of rich anti-aging creams but most of them don't do a good job of moisturizing or repairing so right now I just use anti-aging serums and layer this on. This has become the most perfect regime I am ever on period.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 7:43:00 PM More reviews by littlebella25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

doesn't really reduce redness (I have KPRF) though it is a nice moisture barrier

and quite pricey for the size

you could equate this to a really good drugstore cold cream

unhygenic tub, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 7:17:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

I have both the tube and the tub and they work great!! I use this on everything from elbow, knees, to my face in the winter. I will always keep this stuff on hand.. I just wish it came in a larger size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 9:59:00 AM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this as a sample from my favorite online store where I purchase products. For a long time I didn't use it and was considering putting it up for swap or giving it to a friend who has dry as a Sahara skin. I am glad that I didnít. I thought for my oily as the Valdez oil spill face, acne-prone and sensitive skin to boot, I thought my face will break out in a cystic rash of pus bags. Nope,, not even two weeks into using this. For me, a little goes a long way, so I can get away with using a pea amount of this cream. I am so liking it in the winter time because my humidifier is loud as hell, which is why I donít run it at night and I have too many appliances plugged into my surge protector. This cream helps with the oilies and tightness I experience. It is a godsend for this harsh Midwestern winters. I plan to purchase the jar when I run out,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 8:12:00 AM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received a generous sample from a very sweet member...love this cream..it is not oily and it is perfect under m/u...also it leaves a moisture barrier without one bit of stickiness..love it...will def buy this

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by workoutgal7

I've been using this product now for a week - either once a day (at night) or every other day. I don't want to make a false claim, but I truly believe that this stuff is helping to clear up my acne. It's a miracle product! It does make my face a little oily, but the results are FANTASTIC!! It has helped fade my red acne marks/scars tremendously, I haven't had any cystic acne since using it and my face just seems overall 80% clearer. Plus, it's helped with my dark circles. I love this stuff and I'll rebuy it forever.