September 21, 2014 | 1816 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by futurestrength

HG. Also try using a damp brush on this and it gives the most amazing finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

This is one of my top 2 powder highlighters of all time. The product is expensive but it will LAST FOREVER. It takes so little to give you the perfect glint of shimmer on your cheekbones. It has no scent, it is pretty fool proof...you cant really scrape off too much product with your brush and make yourself look instantly like a disco ball like some highlighters will.

I can only say how perfect it is on pale skin like mine (NC15 ish for reference)....it might look ashy on a darker tone but I couldn't really say. This is a must have for all you pale people out there though!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by bkaradzhova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this product. The shade is perfect for a highlighter and sometimes I use it as a shadow or on my brow bone. It has some shine to it but it doesn't look like you applied glitter all over your face. It is definitely good value for money and you get quite a lot of product. If I ever run out of it I would re purchase for sure!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite products from MAC. It is a little pricey, but it goes a long way. Goes great over foundation or even just over moisturizer to make your skin glowy and alive. The shimmer is very subtle, almost like a sheen rather than individual shimmers. Be careful with how much you do apply though as it can get too heavy and look strange, especially on paler girls, like myself. Although I will say it looks great on paler skin and makes us look less washed out.

Worth the money, long lasting, and high quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by HaulOfFame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this recently at the CCO outlet by my house for $20. In the past I have only used liquid highlighters but I never fell in love, so ended up skipping this step. I have really fallen for this product. It is very natural on my skin (NW15 leaning neutral) and doesn't look over the top but adds a nice sheen. I feel that using this is fool proof and so quick to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 5:48:00 AM More reviews by burgundyangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I had been reading up highlighters reviews as I wish to purchase one. The Nars Andy Warhol Satellite of Love (champagney color) hardly show up on my complexion.
Mac Lightscapade had been mentioned on numerous blog and Youtuber collection. Understand that this limited edition will be re-premoted in the upcoming Mac Hayley Williams collection (9 April 2013), I am patiently waiting for the launch in Spore.
While in town, I decided to dropby a Mac counter to check the launch date, and to my delight, this MSF is neatly sitting on its display shelves!!! I immediately ask for the one with the most "obivous" veining/marbling so that it is pretty to look at. (sound silly, i know...)
Despite the price S$50 (USD38), I happily went home and test it out.
OMG, I never know that my face could really 'glow' and I believe that i will never be without this HG highlighter again.
Get your hand on it when you can. You will not regret it.

Asian
NC20-25

Edit: 9/4/13
Fallen so deeply in love with this that I picked up another backup. I chose one with more obvious coral vein, so the two I own looks rather "different".

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Autumn111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think perhaps I'm too light for this product. I'm a little lighter than nc15 and I have issues with getting this highlighter to show up on my skin. The solution would be that I need a highlighter that highlights with more sparkle as opposed to a light colour. It has some glimmer to it, but nothing dramatic enough to show up on me. For its price, it's not worth it in my case. If it was $15-$20 or bellow, maybe, but not $30. Not for me, would most likely be better for nc20's or higher. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by TheSilverSnowflake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

This is my HG everyday highlighter. I donít have a lot of highlighter experience, but almost everything I tried was very discoball. (I like glitter, but not in my normal routine.) This was the first MSF I bought and it was very much worth it. I purchased mine from eBay since theyíre discontinued again I guess, and Iím not sure which release it is from. But it has very good veining, lots of pink, gold, and blue. I use it on my cheekbones primarily, and sometimes my brow bones. Iím NW5/15, so the color itself pretty much disappears into my foundation without too much blending, but the shimmer shows up very nicely under good lighting. If youíre looking for an understated highlighter that doesnít take a lot of work, see if you can get one of these. I agree with one of the previous reviews that you could probably use a white shimmer eyeshadow and get a similar effect, but the amount of product you get with an MSF is huge, so I find the expense pretty justifiable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Kurbiskonigin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh. My. God. I love this stuff. I went into MAC while on vacation recently and told the MAC artist I was looking for a bunch of new things. One thing I was looking for was something I could use as a face highlight, but also on my eyes. (I go through eyeshadow highlighters like water. They use up so quickly!) Just a universal highlighting product. She brought me out this.

I fell in love instantly. It's the perfect highlight. Not too gold, not too pink or blue. Very neutral, very light, & very natural. It picks up the sunlight on your cheeks and brow bones like a halo effect. It lasts (on me, anyway) all day. Doesn't settle into lines or highlight imperfections. (It seems to blend them away.) On the eyes you can pack it on for a vibrant, opaque shimmery effect (like using a neutral-white shimmer eyeshadow) on the lid or dust it on lightly on the brow bone for a natural effect.

Definitely worth the money. This will last me forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Worth every penny! I love this product. I use it as a brow highlighter, along the temples in moderation, in my inner eye corners, and on my Cupid's bow - especially when wearing a bold lip. Fantastic for us porcelain skinned gals.