April 19, 2014 | 1051 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover1999

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. When using certain brushes, the color payoff is very poor. With other brushes though, it's a really pretty color. When my skin is paler it shows up better. Overall, it's a pretty good blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I love this blush, I was in the market for a baby pink blush and this one ticks all the boxes. I love pink blushes as they go well with my pale (nc15) skin. I don't have to use too much of this it just leaves a really nice pale pink flush to my cheeks. I could see it maybe being slightly too light for darker skin tones, but if you are pale its a really nice, subtle pop of pink. Definitely a staple in my make up bag and I wear it almost everyday, would recommend and buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

I'm NC 20 and it does show up on me a bit. I've had this blush foir 3 years- yes, 3 years! And for a satin its super shimmery but I think next time I'm trying dame.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by EmmaBeautObsessed

I do like this blush, but unfortunately it is a bit too light for me, I am NC20 skintone, and for some reason this blush shows up quite faint on my cheeks. it is a beautiful baby pink colour in the pan,its cool toned with a slight silver shimmer to it.
i have to layer this blush quite a bit, and i mainly wear it during the winter without any bronzer and it looks very natural.
im not sure if i would repurchase this particular shade, i might when i run out and am in the market for a new baby pink blush!
would recommend it to very pale people who are looking for a natural flushed blush colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by cherrypiexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good blush from MAC, it is a very light pink with a hint of shimmer. It is very natural and you wouldn't know you had blusher on with this as it gives a slight flush to the skin but if built up 2/3 times it is more vibrant. Not amazing but still worthy of a second purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Well dressed looks like a very innocent pink blush. I was looking for something subtle and decided on this color given the great reviews on MUA. However, it did not work out for me. It just won't show up on my skin tone. Maybe it's just me, others seem to love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by fantasydream3

I am still on a learning curve with blush, and have a hard time getting a blush to look soft and natural on my cheeks (even though I use a duo fiber brush). With MAC Well Dressed, I can get a soft pop of light pink on my cheeks fairly easily. The powder is smooth and finely milled and the color can be built up to be very pigmented. One swipe on my cheeks is all I need to get a naturally flushed color. I love it! For reference, I am NC25.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by bloodymerry52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Well Dressed is a blue toned pink with a tiny bit of shimmer. I think its like the cousin of Pink Swoon with shimmer. I alternate with the two but I find they give about the same color payoff on my NC5 skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by louisahm26

For reference I'm an NW15-20. This is by far the best blush I have found for my skin tone. People say that your blush should be the colour of your cheeks when you pinch them and this is exactly what this is. I love the satin finish as well as it's glowing without being shimmery. I have nothing bad to say about it, I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by eswaslike

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Did I get a dud?! I wanted to love this so bad as I'm in love with very light pink blushes and I've heard dozens of beauty bloggers rave about this color. And being an avid blush collector I obviously had to have it. The color doesn't even pick up onto my brush! I have no idea why and how it works for anyone else. The color I did get onto the brush and onto my face didn't show up one bit. (I'm NW20 / NC20) for referenc, not that I think being a different skin tone would've helped this situation... Oh well... If anyone knows of a high end dupe for this message me!