Make Up For Ever Mist and Fix

3.8

Aqua (Water) Methyl Propanediol, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Chitosan Succinamide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 1/27/2011 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Didn't really notice much of a difference in makeup longevity. I use a great primer so I couldn't tell. I can say that it doesn't dry out my face.

on 1/15/2011 5:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

After running out of MAC's Fix+, I decided to give Mist & Fix a try after hearing so many good things about it. I need something to set my foundation and powder with so my makeup stays on my face and doesn't go all over the place (coat collars, turtlenecks, my phone, etc). I have used this both with MUFE Mat Velvet + and MAC Face & Body foundations. I find that in using it daily with Face & Body, it doesn't do the best job. After a couple of hours of applying, my skin (especially around my nose and chin) looks splotchy and fake. I think that this product works best with its own brand of foundations, because my makeup looked flawless when used in conjunction with the Mat Velvet +. I agree with other reviewers to try and hold this at least an arm's length away since one spray can just land in the middle of my face and not really do the job. While I don't like this as much as Fix+, it will suffice until I run out. I think the packaging can be improved on and the product itself before I would buy again.

on 1/3/2011 12:39:00 AM

This stuff makes my make-up last all freakin day! It's so amazing. But it's very expensive. I already bought a back-up anyways. That's just how much I love it! It's way better than E.l.F's version. The bottle is way bigger and just works better in general. AMAZING.

on 10/13/2010 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this spray with MUFE F&B foundation. It really does make a difference in the wear, lasting through even the hot Florida summer. The product lasts forever, too, almost justifying the price. I had much better results with this than I did with MAC.

on 9/18/2010 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I resounding YES on buying this product again!! Today was a real test, it's my bridal shower in the hot Texas weather and I had about 5 layers of makeup on (foundation,concealer, powder, bronzer,blush,highlighter!) and I've had a runny nose all day from my allergies! Not only did little to no makeup came off as I blew my nose, my makeup (mainly my highligther, which usually comes off my oily face in like 2 hours) and my eyeshadow have stayed and true to color. For reference I used Mac Pro Longwear in NC 42 and MUFE High Def powder, it was sticky after the spray then dried to a soft powdery finish. This will definitely be used on my wedding day!

on 8/8/2010 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It does a great job to keep my makeup nice and long lasting. However, I broke out every time I used it. I have to stop using it since I don't wanna ruin my skin.

I really like this spray. It works best for me in the summer months when my makeup literally melts off of my face.. this helps my makeup not do that. Yes I still get a little oily on my nose but not like i do without this product. it also helps my makeup to stay put which is what need... I will def repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love love love this spritz, it is better than my fix+, pretty much the same thing, it is use for setting your makeup, but I find that this last longer and it doesn't created a glossy/ oily finish, it dries fast and matt. I have not use this for winter, but for the summer/ beach/ outdoor activities, this stuff is amazing, I actually use it once in the morning to set my makeup and I am good to go for the entire day, I don't even need touch up or worry about make up melt down.

on 7/21/2010 7:00:00 PM

I really love this product. It helps to set my make up for lasting coverage. If I make a mistake (i.e. too much eyeliner) I spray some on the back of my hand, dab a q tip and clear off the mistake and start over. It works really well IMO. I do have oily skin so I usually apply a small amount of powder after to avoid looking too oily. It does have a slight smell to me which I do not love, but I hold my breath when I apply it anyways so no biggie.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

it's a nice light mist for my face. the spray bottle vs the fix+ is better since it provides a finer mist. there really isn't a smell to the formula which is a big plus for me (yeah, not too fond of any smell with my makeup).

Popular Treatments (Face)