April 20, 2014 | 1241 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Day Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by b82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like the way this moisturizer felt on my skin. Its a little thinner compared to the night cream so I used this as my night moisturizer. I woke up with nice, smooth, radiant skin however noticed that after a few uses I started breaking out slightly. I stopped using this immediately before my skin got worse since I've read that others have experience break out with this product. Too bad this didn't work out, I was hoping that it would.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2010 6:42:00 AM More reviews by ballinbebe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

while I've had a great experience with other Burt's Bees products, I'm really disappointed with this one.

it doesn't absorb well into the skin and left my face feeling greasy, which is last thing I want or expect in a day cream - after a couple of days using it - hoping it'd cooperate with my skin, I gave up. I'm now finishing the jar on my hands and collarbone area.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by yaxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this product, but... ugh! What's up, Burt's Bees? The first few times that I used it, I noticed that it didn't absorb well, didn't seem to moisturize at all, and just tended to roll off into a peeling disaster. Nothing quite like the look of a peeling face, right? But I thought I would try to work with the product a little more to see if there was something I could do to help it sink in. Big mistake--I went shopping yesterday with this stuff on, and by the time I got home, my face had that red, sun-damaged, almost sunburned look. The redness was still there the next morning. Sure, Texas in August can be a rough battleground, but I would expect an SPF 15 product to protect me for the duration of my car ride and walk through the parking lot. I was shocked. I'm guessing that the product had just rolled off of my face entirely. I'm going to try to take it back to the store if I can. (I tossed the box, so I might be out of luck.) Buyer beware--seriously! If the product doesn't stay on, it's not protecting your skin from the sun!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This leaves the face sticky, and I don't really like the scent. This is definitely too oily for oily/acne prone skin types. It was a bit greasy for my dry skin... I just use it as an eye cream now.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by cindyhartley

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very dry skin - so maybe that's the problem - but this creme simply does not absorb into my skin. There's no way I can wear it as a day creme. I'm using it at night, but even then it feels too thick to be comfortable, and I have to pin my hair back so it won't come in contact with the creme. That said, when I wake up in the morning, my skin does look very nice and dewy.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by PinkyGlossyStuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried both of the formulas of this the one with sunscreen and the regular one. Both of them make me break out crazy!
Now, it has a pretty thick concistency which doesn't absorb much and leaves it sticky. The smell is fresh, unusual but kinda pleasant.
I first bought the spf 15 one for like $17, and it's sad beacuse I don't regularly spend that much in a product like that, I trusted Burts Bees and well I just wasted my money.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Zigggy

This made me & my husband break out. I wanted to like it but it does nothing for me- what a waste of $25 :(

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by nicole1484

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Thought this would be good for my dry skin and it just gave me a bunch of whiteheads instead. No thanks.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by acleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First off, this product contains several comedogenic ingredients, so if you are acne prone like me - avoid! I like the natural SPF, but I returned this mainly because I found it really perfumey.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by AndiSue1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this. It's one of the only moisterizers I could find out there without dimethicone which is an ingredient in most moisterizers, sunscreens and foundations that makes me break out. The thing I could not get past was the VERY STRONG FRAGRANCE this product had. I tried it for several days, but it didn't fade even after 3 or 4 hours. I bought it for about $17 at Walmart and brought it back after a week. I'll be trying the new St. Ives Mineral Moisterizer which also doesn't have dimethicone next and I'll see how that works out (hopefully no fragrance!)