October 22, 2014 | 1410 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Day Creme

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by janemsmith

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have very dry skin, and this moisturizer with SPF 15 did little for me. I really wanted to like it, especially with the beautiful pump bottle, and the fact that it contains natural sun protection. It just wasn't effective for me, and I really dislike the smell. I'm mixing it up my Neutrogena PureScreen moisturizer to use it up. My favorite daily moisturizer with natural sunscreen is Collective Wellbeing. Very hydrating without being greasy, and it smells amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by filarei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

not for oily acne prone skin. i broke out like a b!tch using this and the night cream. terrible packaging coz it came in a massive tub, you can see the oil droplets forming on the surface. so disgusting! smells nice and all natural but other than that, it's useless junk

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by crazydeathgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is HORRIBLE! I tried it for about two weeks and I think my skin started to go downhill in that time. My face just looked dull and tired- and I think it cause me to break out a little. The thing that really got to me, is that while the product felt heavy and greasy on your face, it did not seem to moisterize at all! When I tried to apply alot of this product it would ball off my face; then when I tried applying a small amount, my face would feel tight- almost like I was not wearing anything at all. I took this item back to the store and I WILL NOT be buying it again- EVER!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by b82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like the way this moisturizer felt on my skin. Its a little thinner compared to the night cream so I used this as my night moisturizer. I woke up with nice, smooth, radiant skin however noticed that after a few uses I started breaking out slightly. I stopped using this immediately before my skin got worse since I've read that others have experience break out with this product. Too bad this didn't work out, I was hoping that it would.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2010 6:42:00 AM More reviews by ballinbebe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

while I've had a great experience with other Burt's Bees products, I'm really disappointed with this one.

it doesn't absorb well into the skin and left my face feeling greasy, which is last thing I want or expect in a day cream - after a couple of days using it - hoping it'd cooperate with my skin, I gave up. I'm now finishing the jar on my hands and collarbone area.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by yaxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this product, but... ugh! What's up, Burt's Bees? The first few times that I used it, I noticed that it didn't absorb well, didn't seem to moisturize at all, and just tended to roll off into a peeling disaster. Nothing quite like the look of a peeling face, right? But I thought I would try to work with the product a little more to see if there was something I could do to help it sink in. Big mistake--I went shopping yesterday with this stuff on, and by the time I got home, my face had that red, sun-damaged, almost sunburned look. The redness was still there the next morning. Sure, Texas in August can be a rough battleground, but I would expect an SPF 15 product to protect me for the duration of my car ride and walk through the parking lot. I was shocked. I'm guessing that the product had just rolled off of my face entirely. I'm going to try to take it back to the store if I can. (I tossed the box, so I might be out of luck.) Buyer beware--seriously! If the product doesn't stay on, it's not protecting your skin from the sun!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This leaves the face sticky, and I don't really like the scent. This is definitely too oily for oily/acne prone skin types. It was a bit greasy for my dry skin... I just use it as an eye cream now.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by cindyhartley

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very dry skin - so maybe that's the problem - but this creme simply does not absorb into my skin. There's no way I can wear it as a day creme. I'm using it at night, but even then it feels too thick to be comfortable, and I have to pin my hair back so it won't come in contact with the creme. That said, when I wake up in the morning, my skin does look very nice and dewy.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by PinkyGlossyStuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried both of the formulas of this the one with sunscreen and the regular one. Both of them make me break out crazy!
Now, it has a pretty thick concistency which doesn't absorb much and leaves it sticky. The smell is fresh, unusual but kinda pleasant.
I first bought the spf 15 one for like $17, and it's sad beacuse I don't regularly spend that much in a product like that, I trusted Burts Bees and well I just wasted my money.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Zigggy

This made me & my husband break out. I wanted to like it but it does nothing for me- what a waste of $25 :(