August 1, 2014 | 938 users online

Makeup Brushes - Clinique - Foundation Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

Amazing brush, period. Clinique's products are usually total hit or total miss and their brushes are definately in the former category. This brush gives you FLAWLESS foundation application. It allows you to spread your foundation easily and evenly. The bristles are natural and not artificial, which is a huge plus because I have sensitive skin and natural bristles are far gentler. I never feel like I look like I have a mask on when I use this brush. Blending is a cinch as well. This is an investment that's totally worth making.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by marinaeyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. It makes so much difference! My foundation used to always have streaks down the sides, and never blended too well whenever I used my fingers or sponges. But with the Clinique brush I don't have that problem anymore. I really recommend it, and until I find better, will definitely buy it again. It is a bit pricey, but if you can afford it I think it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

everyday use :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by rani003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i ADORE this brush! I have used mac brushes to sponges, to fingers...anything! but the effect is never as smooth and as even as this brush.

The difference with this and mac is the texture of the bristles. This one doesnt really separate and go cloggy and all the bristles move together so u dont get brush streaks and blending is amazing!

This is a must-have! There is just no room for error!

Also, this brush is anti-bacterial so it doesnt harbour bacteria and move it around your face...so when i get the odd blemish, i know the brush isnt going to aggravate it.

h/e it could be a bit prettier...maybe stainless steel handles?

love it...would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by sonal79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well this is an excellent brush. I have been using it for 1.5 years and still going strong. It applies liquid or cream foundation beautifully. It is a bit expensive, but unless I find something cheaper but of the same quality, I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I never thought I'd use a traditional foundation brush again after using stippling brushes. I got this on a whim and I'm so glad I did! Very high quality brush, firm bristles and a good ferrule. It has the right level of bendy-ness to enable you to apply all the angles around your face. The size is also good, not too big not too small, easy to get in all the crevices. I've found that if I apply liquid foundation with this then blend out gently with a stippling brush it creates the perfect not too sheer finish that you can get with just a stippling brush alone. A good investment brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 3:44:00 AM More reviews by katiaboli

I absolutely adore this brush! I would never think of buying this, since its thirty dollars, but my aunt got it for me any way. it applies really well, and i use it mostly for applying blush or a bronzer, but it works well for foundation too! On the plus side, I also got a small makeup bag, along with two tiny bottles of Clinique Happy for free after purchasing this. I'd recommend buying this if you don't mind spending a little money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by annos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the first time I've bought a brush for appying foundation. I didn't see the point before but one of my friends (who always has flawless skin) convinced me that a good foundation brush is the secret. This is a flat brush that I use for applyin any liquid foundation. It does take a little more work then dabbing it on with your fingers or a sponge and you have to be careful with the hard to reach areas like the wings of the nose. But once you get the hang of it it's really the most even, beautifully blended application you could ever imagine. Since I've never owned a foundation brush before I don't have much to compare with but this seems to be of good quailty judging by the feel of using it and the fact that it hasn't lost one single bristle yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by WVUjame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this brush more than a year ago. I used it every day for foundation application. The brisles are stiff enough to blend well but soft enough that they don't leave streaks. Also, it has not shed one single hair. It looks as good today as it did when I bought it, and it works just as well, too. I don't use it so much for foundation these days, but it also works really well for blending out concealer and applying cream blushes. This is my only Clinique brush, but I am always tempted to buy more because this one is such high quality. It is a little pricey, but I think it is definitely worth the investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 7:25:00 PM More reviews by NotYourAverageCanadianGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first foundation brush I have ever used, and also the best one I have ever used. It makes foundation (liquid, cream, pressed powder, etc.) go on like a dream-- no streaks, no mess, no waste. It gives you very even coverage. It's also top quality: it's made of synthetic hair that's super soft (it doesn't feel like synthetic), and it doesn't shed. Expensive. but well worth the investment.