December 22, 2014 | 1369 users online

Makeup Brushes - Clinique - Foundation Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by KitaBeta

This is a very good Foundation Brush, I find it works great with Clinique Foundations (I use Superfit), it didnt work that well with my Revlon Colorstay for some reason, it was very streaky and I had to blend the Colorstay a lot more than I normally would with my Super fit. But for Clinque Foundation I thought it was great. No streaks, used half as much foudation as I would a sponge. I have bought I couple of these for friends who havent used a Foundation Brush before and they loved it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by lnneddo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a product junkie and unfortunately I have a hard time really appreciating something I buy. This brush is great, though. No complaints. I've used it very frequently for about 2 years. No shedding, perfect stiffness. Blends well, and cleans well. If it ever comes down to it, I would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by klhoward

Great brush! Tried others and this one applies well, no streaks. Not too soft and not too hard. I could not be without this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by wildflower85

This is my favorite brush, I've found absolutely nothing that compares with this foundation brush. I've had it for three years, rinse it everyday with Dr. Bronner's and warm water to cleanse, and have never had any bristles fall or puff out.

It blends cream and liquid foundations flawlessly, keeping my face smooth and natural looking no matter what. I would definitely buy this brush again were it ever to fall apart (however unlikely), and recommend it to anyone who uses foundation at all!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

Amazing brush, period. Clinique's products are usually total hit or total miss and their brushes are definately in the former category. This brush gives you FLAWLESS foundation application. It allows you to spread your foundation easily and evenly. The bristles are natural and not artificial, which is a huge plus because I have sensitive skin and natural bristles are far gentler. I never feel like I look like I have a mask on when I use this brush. Blending is a cinch as well. This is an investment that's totally worth making.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by marinaeyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. It makes so much difference! My foundation used to always have streaks down the sides, and never blended too well whenever I used my fingers or sponges. But with the Clinique brush I don't have that problem anymore. I really recommend it, and until I find better, will definitely buy it again. It is a bit pricey, but if you can afford it I think it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

everyday use :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by rani003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i ADORE this brush! I have used mac brushes to sponges, to fingers...anything! but the effect is never as smooth and as even as this brush.

The difference with this and mac is the texture of the bristles. This one doesnt really separate and go cloggy and all the bristles move together so u dont get brush streaks and blending is amazing!

This is a must-have! There is just no room for error!

Also, this brush is anti-bacterial so it doesnt harbour bacteria and move it around your face...so when i get the odd blemish, i know the brush isnt going to aggravate it.

h/e it could be a bit prettier...maybe stainless steel handles?

love it...would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by sonal79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well this is an excellent brush. I have been using it for 1.5 years and still going strong. It applies liquid or cream foundation beautifully. It is a bit expensive, but unless I find something cheaper but of the same quality, I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I never thought I'd use a traditional foundation brush again after using stippling brushes. I got this on a whim and I'm so glad I did! Very high quality brush, firm bristles and a good ferrule. It has the right level of bendy-ness to enable you to apply all the angles around your face. The size is also good, not too big not too small, easy to get in all the crevices. I've found that if I apply liquid foundation with this then blend out gently with a stippling brush it creates the perfect not too sheer finish that you can get with just a stippling brush alone. A good investment brush.