Wet 'n' Wild Dreamy Poppy

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/14/2010 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Dirt cheap, it's unbelievable. Quick-drying formula and opaque with one to two coats. Depends on personal opinion, but I like two coats. Great for summer pedicures, but I love it all-year round. My only gripe would be it chips...like no other. Any good top coat formulas that make your nail polish last longer?

on 11/3/2010 7:49:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This nail polish was beautiful the FIRST day. It was a gorgeous pink, not what I would think of when I think 'poppy' but it's a very nice color none the less. Two bad :[ day two it started chipping all over and I am very sad.

on 8/26/2010 9:54:00 PM

the dream color,fine Quick-drying

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a gorgeous color. I wouldn't say it's a poppy color, as I tend to think of red-orange when I hear the word poppy. It's a beautiful color nonetheless! It's nearly opaque in one coat, though I always do 2 because I love the extra OOMPH it gives it. I picked it up at my local grocery store, and I'm so glad I did. You can't beat the price (99cents), and with a color this fantastic, I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Beautiful color, bright, creamy!

on 6/6/2010 5:59:00 PM

this is cheaper then dirt cheap, i would rate it 0 cheap if i could. in LOOOVE with this product. it's sooo bright and cheerful and summer-y, lasts a LONG time. dries quick too. deff worth the 1.57
cheap, yet better then the high-end products. and it's not too sheer so you need to add 10 coats. 2 coats is enough. I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE.

on 5/25/2010 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this color! I have to thank MUA for my purchase because without seeing this on here, I would have never ever picked it up. Super cheap and great quality. This lasted about 4 days before even slightly chipping on me which is much better than some of my other high end polishes.

on 5/25/2010 10:47:00 AM

This is a great bright pink. It's so fun for summer and has that great price.

on 5/10/2010 12:31:00 PM

such a pretty colour! I bought this close to two years ago I think for a nice summery color. I use it all year round though. Its so bright and fun but not neon at all. for 99cents its a definite steal. Will continue to use this for as long as it is made

on 4/15/2010 10:14:00 PM

I didn't realize that I had this exact color and brand of nail polish until I clicked the "Best Value" tab on the left hand side toolbar. This color is vibrant and is a great deal for the price and quality! The color paints on like you see it. It looks even better when you use a good base & top coat :) it's perfect for spring and colorful looks!
This is a great buy!!!! It's also a great deal because it is a seasonal color and buying an expensive OPI nail polish would be kind of pricey for the amount of use you are going to get out of the color in one season. I still enjoy using this coral-pink color even when it's not in season, but if you're up for an inexpensive seasonal color, YOU HAVE FOUND IT!!

Popular Polishes