April 16, 2014 | 1616 users online

Cleansers - Burt's Bees - Deep Cleansing Cream with Soap Bark and Chamomile

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by franchen

Except the tingly/minty feeling it gives me on my sensitive and eye area, I have to say I really like this cleansing cream. The scent is so refreshing and it just wakes me up in the morning. It also helped reduce a little bit of my minor acne problem and it's made from natural ingredients!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have only been using this for a couple of weeks, so I don't know if it's just my natural cycle or something, but my skin has been looking and feeling much better since I started, and I've gotten fewer new spots. I've previously been afraid of using mild, oil based cleansers for my oily, acne prone skin, but this one works really well, and moisturizes rather than dries out. I haven't been using any foundation since I started with this though, only a spot-fighting concealer, so I don't know how well it would cleanse off foundation.

The only thing I don't like about it is the mint. Why do Burt's Bees insist on putting that irritating stuff in all their products!? It makes my eyes run, so I have to use something else to remove my eye makeup.

Edit: I still love this product as a morning cleanser (in the evening I use something that's better at removing makeup). My eyes eventually got used to the menthol, and aren't irritated by it at all anymore. This is a very mild and mosturizing cleanser that's wonderful for sensitive and acne-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Stargaret

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

WONDERFUL! I want multiple tubes to use at the sink, shower, w/o bag! I'm 66 yrs old. Gave it to my 41-yr-old daughter to try. She was afraid to because so many products make her skin break out. She also loved it! So I gave her my tube. Without this cleamser my skin went downhill. Couldn't wait to get another one.

This makes my skin glow, gets rid of whiteheads and blackheads miraculously. The smell and tingle are even better than menthol which previously was my favorite ingredient. My daughter said my skin looks incredible. Need I say more?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by BigBlueEyes32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser! I remember using it a few years ago and I don't know why I even stopped. I recently started using it again and am in love. I have skin on the more oily side, but it's sensitive at the same time, and this cleanser does wonders for my skin. The texture of my skin actually looks like it's improved, my pores are smaller, I find I don't have to reapply my powder as often during the day. The smell is awesome too, totally wakes me up in the morning. And sometimes I mix a little baking soda with it to get a real deep clean. Amazing! Plus it doesn't hurt that it's 99% natural. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by BrittneyBuddy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG face cleanser. Even though my skin is rather oily in some areas, and this cleanser contains oil, it never makes my skin look or feel oily. I feel like it's the perfect balance between moisture and cleansing, as it removes all excess oil and all dirt and grime without over cleansing so my skin produces too much oil. But my favorite thing about this product is that it clears up my skin! I rarely have problems with acne since using this product. I can't tell you exactly what's in this product to make this happen for me, but my skin looks so much clearer and brighter using this. All in all I love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by loverofproducts

READ THIS REVIEW :) ....
This product is amazing. First off, let me tell you, I have very sensitive skin, and also, I think my acne is because of oily things and big pores, and hormones (since i'm still a teen). Also, I'm VERY prone to breakout. I luv this cleanser because i luv the good tingling feeling it gives, and it's good because though it tingles, it doesn't dry out. (still i have to use moisturizer, but no matter which cleanser i have used, or even just water, my skin has always dried out, so this one is a little bit better, but still dries a little bit). It helps soften my skin, and helps reduce my acne overnight too. My acne hasn't dissappeard (since as i said, it's mostly due to hormones... and only pills usually take care of that), it keeps it under control and hasn't ever irritated my skin or make it break out extensively. Also, it's an okay price since it's natural, a big bottle, and about 13$- canada and i think like 8 or 10 in america ... but it's sorta worth it.
It also doesn't smell like chemicals
If i find soemthign exactly like this for a cheaper price, i would switch, but for now i'm going to buy again later on.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by bandaidsare

I'm really impressed by this cleanser. I never would have suspected it would do what it does for my skin - in fact I had a free sample of this years ago that I gave to my Mom because I thought it was for dry skin.
This cleanser balances, clears, and hydrates my skin. Less dryness and flaking skin, clears up blackheads, prevents whiteheads, even smooths fine lines on my forehead and smile lines away! It's also REALLY enjoyable to use - it smells like incredible natural not-overwhelming candy, and it feels great on my skin.
My only complaint is that the menthol does make my eyes burn. I've gotten better at avoiding this, but sometimes it just gets in my eyes anyway. A quick dry on my eye area with a towel stops it right away. To me it's worth it because I love everything else about it, but I do wish I didn't have to blindly reach for the towel every few times I use this.
Thanks Burt's! Please don't reformulate this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

omg this stuff is the best. I had used it for along time and then switched to something else. I was wondering why my skin was acting like teenager skin and would not stop breaking out, my skin looked so bad and I was in tears one night telling my husband "i don't know whats going on with my skin lately" and was gonna go see a dermatologist. I also decided to go back on this cleanser and when i did, OMG every problem i was having went away, my skin looks and acts soooooooo much better is back under control I will NEVER leave this one again. Thank u burts bees and please never stop making this!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by eileenbean5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE. As I have acne prone and sensitive skin, I was quite skeptical when my mom gave me a little travel sample to try. I thought for sure it would break me out or kill my poor skin! But alas, it didn't. It has a weird tingling effect, which was a little startling at first, but I love it! It's the only thing that can wake me up in the morning. Yay for Burt's Bees!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by bhenderson

I'm not crazy about this product at all. It claimed to remove makeup, but failed miserably. It doesn't soap up, not even a teensy bit. I like soapy usually. Definitely purchase their citrus facial scrub. It doesn't suds up, but it removes makeup amazingly and doesn't even claim to :). Your face feels so clean afterwards too.