August 20, 2014 | 1498 users online

Cleansers - Burt's Bees - Deep Cleansing Cream with Soap Bark and Chamomile

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Liwka

I LOVE this cleanser. I got a sample of it 3 months ago and still have it! It's somewhat expensive (as all natural products are) but you get a lot of bang for you buck, since it lasts a while.
Personally, I use it in the morning. The smell wakes me up and makes me feel energized. It doesn't leave a soapy after effect like my old morning cleanser did. My skin looks amazing afterwards and since I rarely wear make it, that's a plus!
Since I have combination skin, I use a different cleanser to clear my acne, so I am not to sure if this clears my skin or not, but it's looking like my pre-18 year old skin.

Give this product a try! You'll love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Kellitor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wouldn't say that I adore this product, because I feel that there is a product of better value out there that I could get. However, it makes my skin feel wonderful after I use it. I wish that I didn't have to carefully remove my makeup before I used it, or that I could use it on my eyes (because they get oily too!) I do like how it makes my combination skin look and feel. I am prone to breakouts, and this tends to make my skin clearer and softer looking. It also smells absolutely lovely, and doesn't dry out my skin or make it oilier. For now, it is my go-to face wash, but I am still on the lookout, because I am SURE there is something better out there.
Note: I also use this with one of the scrublets from the Loreal 360 clean facewashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A not bad face wash. It's refreshing and smells really good. However the cream face wash doesn't form (which I understand that they need to keep it natural), so you really have to use a lot of product for one wash. I finished the bottle in one month (consider all the other face wash lasted me at least half of year) I would say it doesn't have good value for money. Definitely will not repurchase. I'm using La-roche posay at the moment and will probably switch to Vichy face wash, which is also paraben and sulfate free. I still prefer forming cleanser, I mean in the end of day it's a cleanser, we can keep all other products we use on our face as natural as we can, but it should take a little extra power to fully remove all kinds of impurities on our skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by koalapoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim about a year ago. After using it a couple times, it left my face dry and painful.
It cleaned my face well enough, but was just too strong for my dry skin. For someone with combination or oily skin it might work.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Jwiatr3

I have bad red broken blood vessels on my face nose cheeks forehead and it only gets worse throughout the day. Even the first time I used this product it helped me so much it looked like I was wearing inundation because it helped my blood vessels and redness so much. It made my face clear and smooth. The ingredients in it like chamomile and lemon juice are known to help blood vessels and increase blood flow and it really did work so well! I love this product. Don't get it in your eyes because the mint will burn but it leaves your face feeling tingly and fresh and moisturized :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by franchen

Except the tingly/minty feeling it gives me on my sensitive and eye area, I have to say I really like this cleansing cream. The scent is so refreshing and it just wakes me up in the morning. It also helped reduce a little bit of my minor acne problem and it's made from natural ingredients!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have only been using this for a couple of weeks, so I don't know if it's just my natural cycle or something, but my skin has been looking and feeling much better since I started, and I've gotten fewer new spots. I've previously been afraid of using mild, oil based cleansers for my oily, acne prone skin, but this one works really well, and moisturizes rather than dries out. I haven't been using any foundation since I started with this though, only a spot-fighting concealer, so I don't know how well it would cleanse off foundation.

The only thing I don't like about it is the mint. Why do Burt's Bees insist on putting that irritating stuff in all their products!? It makes my eyes run, so I have to use something else to remove my eye makeup.

Edit: I still love this product as a morning cleanser (in the evening I use something that's better at removing makeup). My eyes eventually got used to the menthol, and aren't irritated by it at all anymore. This is a very mild and mosturizing cleanser that's wonderful for sensitive and acne-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Stargaret

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

WONDERFUL! I want multiple tubes to use at the sink, shower, w/o bag! I'm 66 yrs old. Gave it to my 41-yr-old daughter to try. She was afraid to because so many products make her skin break out. She also loved it! So I gave her my tube. Without this cleamser my skin went downhill. Couldn't wait to get another one.

This makes my skin glow, gets rid of whiteheads and blackheads miraculously. The smell and tingle are even better than menthol which previously was my favorite ingredient. My daughter said my skin looks incredible. Need I say more?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by BigBlueEyes32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser! I remember using it a few years ago and I don't know why I even stopped. I recently started using it again and am in love. I have skin on the more oily side, but it's sensitive at the same time, and this cleanser does wonders for my skin. The texture of my skin actually looks like it's improved, my pores are smaller, I find I don't have to reapply my powder as often during the day. The smell is awesome too, totally wakes me up in the morning. And sometimes I mix a little baking soda with it to get a real deep clean. Amazing! Plus it doesn't hurt that it's 99% natural. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by BrittneyBuddy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG face cleanser. Even though my skin is rather oily in some areas, and this cleanser contains oil, it never makes my skin look or feel oily. I feel like it's the perfect balance between moisture and cleansing, as it removes all excess oil and all dirt and grime without over cleansing so my skin produces too much oil. But my favorite thing about this product is that it clears up my skin! I rarely have problems with acne since using this product. I can't tell you exactly what's in this product to make this happen for me, but my skin looks so much clearer and brighter using this. All in all I love this product!