April 24, 2014 | 1546 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Smells SO GOOD. Nice application, not oily ... slight silky feel after.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Such a rich, moisturizing formula that smells absolutely amazing. Non-greasy and easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this every time I come out of the shower (unless in a rush!) so I have a fairly good idea of how it works for me. I have continued to repurchase this many many times as I love the way it makes my skin look & feel.

I always purchase this scent/version as it's my favourite, it smells very rich like caramel. It doesn't completely soak in to the skin immediately but the results linger the next day as well if I apply it before bed which I haven't found before with other lotions.

This does a great job in keeping my skin soft and I will continue to repurchase this. Fairly cheap, available in lots of places & it comes in different sizes which is good. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by BooBear27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lotion is fantastic!! I love it!!! I use it nearly everday and it makes me feel fresh and allows me to have amazingly baby smooth skin. I will continue to buy this lotion. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by moisturisingqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell of this is just amazingly delicious. I love this product as it softens my skin immediately! I used to have the driest skin on my legs but that has become a problem of the past after using this product! The cream absorbs quickly and leaves you soft and smelling sweetly!
I really recommend this product! It is good value for money and I really liked it! I have to thank my dad constantly for buying this for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by kabadillos

I use this lotion on my legs and arms after I shower to lock in moisture and I have been doing this for about 3 years already. It has a heavenly rich cocoa scent which is beyond no means overpowering, and sinks in nicely leaving a very subtle scent fast forward a few hours. I don't find it extremely moisturizing for I find I need to reapply this twice a day, but I don't see a reason in complaining all that much. I get this for around 5 or 6 dollars from my local drugstore and will keep repurchasing years to come. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the lotion I use after every shower. I love the cocoa butter smell, the cheap price, the perfect amount of moisture (no greasy feeling), the way it absorbs quickly. The scent doesn't stick around too long and isn't so strong that it interferes with my perfume. The biggest con: it's really hard to get the last bit out using the pump so I take the top off and whack it against my hand. This can go on for about 10 uses, no kidding. They need to fix this issue. But small price to pay for near-perfection. Have used this forever and will continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by AliraRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

AMAZING. Not too thick/greasy but the perfect amount of moisture that lasts all day. Great smell and definitely visibly makes skin look better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by lilblucat

I have mild eczema and this completely helped with the dryness. My skin felt hydrated, soft, and smelled awesome. The only drawback is that you really need to rub it in to absorb all the coco butter, but it's totally worth the results. I haven't had any really bad itchy patches since using this a year ago.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by christiegardenia

The scent of this product is delicious and leaves my skin nice and moisturised. It's very rich and i like to slather it all over my body, quite cheap as well size.