Cover Girl CG Smoothers Pressed Powder

3.8

Talc, Mineral Oil, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Zinc Stearate, Polyoxymethylene Urea, Isopropyl Isostearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Marticaria), C10 18 Triglycerides, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, BHT, Quaternium 15, Mica, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

This is the only Cover Girl powder I would use! yes, becoz the color just perfect for my skin tone, it is oil free and goes on smooth on my face, i use medium translucent for my light to medium skin tone skin , i got it on sale for $6.99 , normally they sell it for $ 11.00 to $12.99 in Toronto Canada. I love this powder, I hope Cover Girl continue make this powder without change the formula. Thank you Cover Girl.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

My true favorite powder is covergirl's clean fragrance free powder in the light green compact, but since CG decided to give it the axe, I tried this powder, and it's a darn close second to being my HG! This powder is great for minimizing pores, and diffusing flaws, and looks completely natural. I don't wear foundation, but have oily skin, and some large pores on my nose and inner cheeks and this works great for both issues. This has a very pleasant smell, but sometimes I wish it was fragrance free. Will repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this pressed powder in "translucent fair", and I have to say, I do like it. I use it to set my makeup, and it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. It gives light coverage, and never looks cakey on my skin. It's great for if you only want to go out in a tiny bit of makeup. Very natural. This product controls my oily skin and doesn't break me out.

Recently I was organizing my makeup case and this reappeared out of nowhere. This is the cheapest, worst pressed powder ever! It did absolutely nothing. I bought it in Translucent Light, probably because I was poor at the moment and couldn't buy my favorite one. Eek, it was a waste of money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this powder! I don't buy much covergirl, but they are deffinatley one of the classic brands! My friend gave me this product because it was way to light for her, it is in translucent medium. It looks way too dark for me, but since it is just a powder it doesnt transfer the color, which is great. This keeps my oil in check and doesnt look cakey at all! I love it. :)

I love this powder! Today I was traveling around a very humid area of the country and my face felt and looked oily, so I just whipped this out and used a big fluffy blush to apply it. I love the fact that it looks EXTREMELY natural on my skin--not cakey at all--even with several touch-ups, and retains the moisture in your skin (which is important for me, since I sweat easily and my skin can fluctuate from very oily to very dry). I got this in 710, Translucent Light, although I really should have gone for 705...it's a bit dark for my vampire-ish skin. However, it is really very translucent, so the color isn't a huge issue. I don't mind the smell...I think it actually smells good...and the compact is super cute! I wouldn't recommend using the little velvet pad that comes with it, however, because it gets extremely dirty and oily quickly, and it's hard to clean. Just use a fluffy powder brush! It will give a lighter coverage and is much easier to clean.

I do tend to get tired of my makeup quickly, and am always on the hunt for a perfect powder, but this is a good fall-back option.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

My favorite pressed powder! I am NW45 so I use the translucent sable. It goes on smoothly and it evens out my combo skin. It looks very natural as if I don't need foundation. Goodness!

I love this stuff! It makes my skin look and feel soft, it hides blemishes, red in my cheeks, and it doesn't over dry my face. I just wish it came in more shades because mine is a bit too dark for me, but the lighter one would be too light. But I still really like this stuff!

I used this back in 2003; I did not like it then and I don't like it now. My face does better with foundation.

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING<3

This contriols my oil, does NOT look cakey *Glares at No.7*, Makes me look very natural, Gets RID OF THE RED IN MY CHEEKS ;D, It makes my face feel moisturized and not over drying, AND ITS CHEAP<3 *Glare at MAC*

And the packagings cute<3 i love opening up my bag and seeing this!

Please do not discontinue this covergirl ;A; I LOVE IT<3

Will buy again and again and AGAIN!