February 28, 2015 | 1988 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Msdoodle68

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My mum bought me this perfume about 6 years ago, and i haven't stopped using it since, it's my signature scent! It smells clean, classy and pretty, and i love it, and won't stop using it, i also get comments about how nice i smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by GravityGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not a 'perfume' kinda gal by any means. In my younger days I opted for the obligatory (for my era) White Linen and Lauren. As I got a little olderI found and adored Laura Ashley No. 1. I wore it as 'my' fragrance until alas, it was discontinued.

Since then I have not found a scent I would like enough to wear daily until Philosophy's Amazing Grace. After reading online product reviews, I thought the description of the fragrance notes sounded like my cup of tea and so I headed to Ulta to pick up a sample. I agree that the EDC is not as long-lasting as the EDP, but that is usually the case with fragrance.

My sample was EDC. I loved the initial impression of white floral with a hint of musk, but the lovely surprise of warm citrus that evolved after wearing on my skin was heavenly! I decided after a few days to go back and purchase the Eau de Parfum and am just thrilled. I like that Amazing Grace is not obvious. People will say I smell nice, but not immediately ask 'What are you wearing?' when I enter a room.

The scent is feminine and fresh and I agree with other reviewers that it is reminiscent of the beach. In fact, my fiance, who usually dislikes fragrances asked me after smelling my neck if I was using a new shampoo! That's how subtle it is.

I recommend this scent to any woman who is usually turned off by perfumes and heavy fragrances. I just love Amazing Grace!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by maggiegault

I have perfumes that are more exotic, more expensive, more "interesting." Still, I find that I reach for Amazing Grace more often than all of them combined. It is just a lovely, fresh, clean, feminine scent. Terribly wearable. And I almost always get compliments when I wear it, from men and women alike. This is a scent where *you* wear *it*, instead of the other way around. It's a classic for a reason. In a word? Wonderful.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by karencherries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

the lightest, softest fragrance I have ever tried. it's so soft, feminine and delicate. gentle floral with a soapy clean undertone. a touch of musk, but not very noticeable. definitely can classified as a skin scent.

i would have given it 5 lippies, but the lasting power isn't that great. if you want a scent that can be smelled from across the room, then don't buy this. if you like an understated, less is more fragrances. this is perfect for you.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by curlyq5008

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in love. My go-to scents are clean and fresh, and this fits the bill perfectly with a little something special in the mix. My hubby loves it as well, and he has a pickier nose than mine! Will definitely purchase again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I liked this scent. It smelled floral but clean at the same time. However, when I wore it today, my co-worker turned to me and said "Do you smell baby wipes?" I said "no" but I knew it had to be this perfume. It does have a baby wipe type of smell. So, that did it in for me. I won't be wearing this one again except maybe around the house.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Kayleigh111387

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recieved a free .5 oz sample with a recent purchase from philosophy and I adore the smell of this purfume. It's light and flowery, but the smell lingers all day. I'm definitely going to buy a full size when I run out of this sample for me and my mother!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by TheEmpress

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I obtained a used bottle on Ebay that someone was almost giving away. I now see why. The best way i can describe this headache fragrance is artifical, unnatural and cheap floral. A lot of reviewers have referred to this as a "soapy" smelling fragrance. It in no way smells like any soap I've ever used or want to use.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by klausner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i have 3 words:

LOVES. BABY. SOFT.

can i get an amen? save yourself the $$ and find LBS on ebay for a a few bucks. it also lasts a ton longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by virany

This perfume is just OK for me. Very floral and boring. It is not fresh and clean smelling. The dry down is too powdery for me. I give it a score of 3 because it is not repulsive. It reminds me of perfumes worn by grandmas and old ladies, only this is a little bit better than that.