August 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Email Me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2008 11:20:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Another wonderful and surprising blush from Everyday Minerals. They keep knocking them out of the park with their blushes. I have a big EM collection now and they are all great. Email Me is a surprise because it's lighter than I'm used to and applies browner than I am used to, it could double as a bronzer or contour color, but it's very pretty and buildable. I wear a combo of Winged Butter and Golden Medium in EM Matte or Intensive formula foundations, and I really like this on. Gives a sunned, healthy look without being obvious. Great to wear on my 'fake it' days with my Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous, BE Tinted Mineral Veil, and this as a cheek color for a nice tan look. Love.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by alburn10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was not a color as would normally pick out for myself. The colors are so hard to tell what they are on the website that when I choose from the model that best had my colorings and this was the blush she had on. I like, very natural, sutle everyday blush, I wear this one more then my Nars orgasm. They give you just as much blush as foundation, don't know if I will ever run out but if and when I do I will reorder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2008 9:59:00 AM More reviews by nnana

This looks dirty brown in the jar, but comes on as the softest pink on my lightly tanned skin. Its so soft, it looks next-to-nothing. Beautiful. I use this when i want to look less made-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2008 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Peppygirl

I am loving this blush. I am an avid Everyday Minerals user and wasn't sure about this blush when I first tried it but now it is my HG! Love how natural it is with my skin tone and it makes me look almost sunkissed. Like to brush it into the hollows of my cheeks then highlight with EM Apple blush. Lovely colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by moltobello80

This is my absolute favorite blush! Ive tried so many in the past that either had no staying power or just didn't blend well. A few nights ago I went out to dinner with a friend at about 7pm and hadn't touched up my makeup at all throughout the day (had applied it early that morning before work). At dinner she told me how wonderful my face looked and how much she loved my makeup. She thought that I had just applied the makeup before meeting her! This is a wonderful brand!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 11:55:00 AM More reviews by isseymiyake

it looks very dull in the jar but on cheeks it's brownish pink, nice for a nude look. wish it could last longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2008 11:06:00 PM More reviews by rubyred719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this blush just because Everyday Minerals makes it and it's pretty if you want that natural matte face look. I don't really use this blush because I prefer Nick Nack and Plum Dust to this color better. I like the natural look of this blush although it doesn't really flatter my skin tone. I am a fair-medium and still this blush isn't really my natural blush color. Bright pink is my natural blush color and this blush is somewhat brownish pink in color. I would swap this color if someone wanted it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by agingfast

Me: a bit paler than average for a caucasian, neutral-to-cool coloring. This blush gives color to the face but not in a "I've got my blush on" way. I put it on a little lower than I would a blushy blush, and it adds some contour to my face. It's matte finish makes it preferable to the more gleamy Waffle Cone, in my book, if you want this for contour.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 10:44:00 AM More reviews by glitterspritz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color. It's a beautiful neutral color for me...the perfect shade between Nick Nack (pink) and Soft Bronzer (brown). I wear this almost every day as my work go-to color.

I'm not sure if this would show up on darker skin colors...I'm Fairly Light Neutral. My sister also uses this as her go to color. She's Medium Cool in winter and Light Beige in the Summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2008 6:16:00 PM More reviews by accentcc

I just swapped for this blush and I love it! It is for pale, fair girls and gives me a peaches and cream glow I have only dreamed about. This color does a terrific job of concealing my rosacea and gives me color without being too pink. I can't imagine who wouldn't love this, and my mom is getting a sample too. It's just the perfect blush to look totally natural and glowing, and it's easy to apply without overdoing it. I had been getting tired of "making" a blush color work. I wanted blushes that were effortless. So, this is great, nick nack also is wonderful, back to school is awesome and waffle cone is lovely. Try them all!