September 2, 2014 | 2226 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Magnif'Eyes Eye Magnifier Eye Opening

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by calamityjanek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the fact this mascara is silicon based. The formula hardens instantly while comb bristles help push up my weak lashes giving a real 'eye opening effect'. I have tried high end products but their formulas always disapointed me. This mascara definitely prevents a 'panda eyes' with its instantly setting formula which leaves no mess whatsoever. The rubber bristles work effectively for creating subtle look. I did not get an impression that the mascara lengthened my lashes. However, I look more for curling and volumising effects in mascaras to rid of my curtain-like lashes. A definitely HG products if you are seeking for a good curling mascara with no mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by bmorelikebre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara and I am always trying out mascara and getting samples from Sephora. The HE brands are unnecessary as long as Rimmel makes this kind. It does wonders for length and volume and I dont really have a problem with clumping. The plastic bristles are the BEST. It's probably Rimmel's best product ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Mermaid861

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

GREAT mascara for the price. Not my 'perfect, ideal' mascara for every single look - but it is my ideal mascara for an everyday, natural-ish, and pretty look. I look for more volume, and actually a little less length, in my smokey eye night time look (and night makeup is my fav and I wear it often). But this is a great daytime look - perfect for work, family events, shopping, etc. It REALLY does make my eyes look SO much bigger (and I have really big eyes to begin with). Great length and definition. Fantastic doe-eyed look. Even if you only use it for certain looks, its a good item to have in your arsenal...esp when you consider price (less than $10! And its better at the specific look it creates than any of its $20 + competitors!).

Also - has never flaked on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by jodeygtaylor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. This is the only mascara that have given my lashes a WOW factor. I like the fact that the wand has two rows of short spikes for thickening and two rows of long spikes for lengthening and the plastic bristles gets into every lash and corner. I usually use this mascara whenever I wear eye makeup or when I want a dramatic look to my eyes. Don't let it get into your eyes though because it does sting and can become bothersome. Nevertheless, I still love it and I have recommended to almost everyone I know.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This stuff was horrible on me. I flaked pretty bad on me and turned into a soft grey black at the end of the day. This made my lashes look to spider like, made them stick together and clump.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by khfarnaz

It does what it says, it extends eyelashes very nicely.I found it on sale and bought several for 5 bucks each. I don't need much volume as I have fairly thick eye lashes so this works well for me. It's my new favorite. I used to buy Maybelline's Great Lash mascara but I think this mascara is better.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by layd33

does not hold a curl or lift, clumps to the extreme, looks icky on my eyes, it does lengthen however, and yes it LOOKS like there's volume, but not really, it comes from the clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by emalovexo

I LOVE this mascara ! Can't believe I haven't yet done a review on this because I honestly use it everyday. The wand is lovely & it makes it so incredibly easy to get into the outer-corner lashes. It makes my lashes look so long & so full and thick. I'd choose this over any HE mascaras I've purcashed in the past. Definetly reccomended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Um, wow, ok so im really baffled by the negativity towards this mascara like some of the other reviewers but moving on. For me personally this mascara is really good considering i just purchased dior's blackout mascara and it pretty muched sucked and for about one third of the price this performed a whole lot BETTER!. The wand is a great size for me bc im able to get every single lash precisely and it gives great curl, lift, volume and length all at the same time, i still like maybelline's full n soft more so thats why i deducted a lippie. But come on lets be serious for a $8 dollar mascara it performs pretty damn good, well atleast for me and my lashes are not spidery looking or clumpy at the end of a long day. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by lipstickonthefilter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

wow i am definitely surprised at the lack of love for this product. i find it to be one of my holy grails as far as mascara goes. it is better than some higher end mascaras i have tried. but id say this was my 2nd favorite. if not first, just for the price. its a good buy, i would recommend and will probably end up repurchasing in the future.