December 20, 2014 | 1404 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Make Up For Ever - Sens Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Fascinated

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have extremely sensitive eyes and I wear contacts, so I'm very picky about eye makeup removers. This one seems to do the trick better than anything else I've tried, including L'ancome Bi-Facil. You don't need a lot, and the cream/liquid is a little odd at first, but it takes off ALL of my eye makeup with no problem (even when I'm using a primer and dark shadows) and without bothering my eyes. I'm not sure how I feel about the pump, as I haven't finished the bottle I got yet. The $10 travel sized bottle at Sephora should last a good while even if you use it every day, as you don't need much product at all. And it doesn't leave any oily or greasy residue behind like other removers. I will most likely re-purchase when this bottle runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by jamieerice

Great makeup remover. Does not sting my eyes. It is exspensive but lasts awhile. Less is more. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by bsampson09

I bought a sample size of this make-up remover a few weeks ago at Sephora. I was really excited to try it because I figured id finally find a product that didn't burn my eyes- boy was I wrong! And not only did it burn extremely bad, but it's so thick in consistency that it takes forever just to get in onto a cotton round (good to see the full size comes with a pump!) When it came to removing my make-up it did an average job, but it seemed to smear it aaaalllll over my eye area instead of picking it up onto the cotton pad like other make-up removers I've tried.

I love the idea of this product, but it really just didn't work out for me. If you're looking for a great eye make-up remover that doesn't sting your eyes, try the Body Shop's chamomille eye makeup remover- best I've ever tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by ImaSeagull

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite eye MU remover. It worth the extra step to remove water-proof or stage MU while still so gentile to the skin. I have very sensitive eyes and this product has never created any negative reaction for me. It's not oily, greasy or drying. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Interesting blue eye makeup remover. Unlike other eye makeup removers, it's not watery and does not leave behind an oily feel. It's a thick consistency and I normally use a q-tip or a eye pad to help my stubborn eye products on my eyes off. It can be hard to work with since its a thicker consistency. This product would be easier to use if it came in a squirt bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by troubleinlipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a pretty good make up remover. The key is too slowly rub out your make up then with a towel wipe it off. And it really does work. It didn't hurt my eyes. I poked my eye and it burned but that's about it. Too expensive though. I got it in a swap to sample it and I was happy with it. It did NOT leave an oily residue after I wiped it either so I loved that

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by huinee

Is it just me or does this makeup remover sting? I wanted a strong eye makeup remover for waterproof mascara, and was recommended this one by a MUA at Sephora. When I saw it was for sensitive eyes I immediately got it. But surprise surprise, it stung my eyes! Sure it did a great job at removing the mascara (and everything else), but I will be returning this purely because of the sting.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by tammy2526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOve....This stuff. I needed something that would not sting my eye and remove my wp makeup and this did the job It dose not sting my eyes like so many others that I used and it removes my makeup soooo easy. I am so glad I found this suff it is awesome.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by mischa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's okay as far as makeup removers go, and I like that it's not greasy feeling, but I think the "waterproof sensitive eye cleanser" claim is a bit misleading since it actually makes my eyes sting quite a bit. Honestly, I find plain joboba oil works as well without stinging, and it is far cheaper than this. Sure, it's oil, but it doesn't make me break out, and I generally wash my face afterwards anyway.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I love the packaging, very hygienic, and the consistency, which is kind of like a gel-cream. I also love that it doesnt leave a greasy film and your eye area feels soft after use. What I cannot stand is the fact that my eyes burn so badly and I cant see because of a cloudy film for a few minutes, even though I always take off makeup first, THEN wash my face to take care of any residue. So sad! If it weren't for the burning and cloudy eyes, I would love this...but it's just too much, dont know if I can even finish the 2/3 bottle I have left.