Make Up For Ever Sens Eyes

Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Methylpropanediol, Acrylates Copolymer, Ageratum Conyzoides (Ageratum Conyzoides Leaf Extract), Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton Seed Extract), Isobutylparaben, Mel Extract (Honey Extract), Sodium Methylparaben, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbic Acid, Tromethamine, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this. I wear a ton of waterproof mascara and nothing removes it as easily as this. No lashes are harmed or removed in the process, which is what usually happens with other removers. I wear contacts and this has not been a problem. It has gotten in my eyes many times and it doesn't sting at all. I am used to liquid removers, so the creamy consistency of this was odd at first, though it works well in the shower and doesn't run all over the place. I love that this product has a pump. It is so much easier to get to the product this way.

The only downside is the price. It's definitely pricey for a MU remover, but honestly, since it doesn't damage my lashes or sting, it is worth the price.

on 6/20/2012 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been looking for a good eye makeup remover for years. This year has been the worst. Every eye makeup remover I've used has left me with a film on my eye, redness, puffiness, and some left me with weepy eyes. Had to stop using those, counters were getting overrun with junk, LOL. I thought it was my mascara at first, then I realized it was the makeup remover. I was having a large party and wanted to get my favorite mascara, I was out, I went into sephora and I told the SA what was happening if I wore makeup and she went for this remover, this Sens'Eyes. It is the most amazing remover I have ever used.
I do not use cotton pads with this. I use a pea sized amount on my finger, rub it together with my other finger and place on my eyes and gently stroke the eye area where my makeup is and the next thing I know I am rinsing off everything. It leaves my eyes moisturized and softened, not gritty and sore. Nothing of my makeup is left on my eye. I have not pulled out any eyelashes, pushed my skin around my eyes into drapey bags, left a film on my eyes (so I can't see), made them red (needing the use of eye drops to clear), made my eyes puffy, and best of all I did not wake up with weepy, gluey eyes from the remover (that's just bad by itself)! I'm a happy woman.
It has been one of the best purchases I've made in a long time. Yes it's pricey but as others have stated a little goes a long, long way. I love that I don't have any issue with my mascara and eye shadow that it was all the removers I was using. I'm a believer in the old saying "you get what you pay for", I guess I have proved that to myself again. Thank you to the SA who gave this to me, you are the best! If you have very sensitive eyes I would give this one a try. It's working for my sensitive old eyes.

I got the mini size and it worked great except for the packaging. It was a nice consistency and a little goes a long way. I use it before I wash my face because it does kind of leave a residue. Overall a good find because it doesn't sting like most eye makeup remover. I use with a cotton ball for best results since a pad just smears product.

on 6/11/2012 4:41:00 PM

Where has this remover been all my life??? I was a die hard fan of Estee Lauder Take it Away cream remover for waterproof makeup and nothing I had ever tried measured up to it. That is, until I received a trial sized bottle of Sens Eyes remover when I bought a tube of MUFE Aqua Smoky Lash. This stuff is amazing and I find I use very little of it, compared to the EL remover. A little drop goes a long way even if you wear a lot of eye makeup. It's a gel formula and is gentle on the eyes and is cooling and it removes every single last trace of makeup. I'm switching to Sens Eyes for good. Bye Bye, EL.

on 6/3/2012 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have extremely sensitive eyes and I wear contacts, so I'm very picky about eye makeup removers. This one seems to do the trick better than anything else I've tried, including L'ancome Bi-Facil. You don't need a lot, and the cream/liquid is a little odd at first, but it takes off ALL of my eye makeup with no problem (even when I'm using a primer and dark shadows) and without bothering my eyes. I'm not sure how I feel about the pump, as I haven't finished the bottle I got yet. The $10 travel sized bottle at Sephora should last a good while even if you use it every day, as you don't need much product at all. And it doesn't leave any oily or greasy residue behind like other removers. I will most likely re-purchase when this bottle runs out.

on 4/29/2012 4:40:00 PM

Great makeup remover. Does not sting my eyes. It is exspensive but lasts awhile. Less is more. :)

on 4/19/2012 2:44:00 AM

I bought a sample size of this make-up remover a few weeks ago at Sephora. I was really excited to try it because I figured id finally find a product that didn't burn my eyes- boy was I wrong! And not only did it burn extremely bad, but it's so thick in consistency that it takes forever just to get in onto a cotton round (good to see the full size comes with a pump!) When it came to removing my make-up it did an average job, but it seemed to smear it aaaalllll over my eye area instead of picking it up onto the cotton pad like other make-up removers I've tried.

I love the idea of this product, but it really just didn't work out for me. If you're looking for a great eye make-up remover that doesn't sting your eyes, try the Body Shop's chamomille eye makeup remover- best I've ever tried!

on 3/3/2012 12:21:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

This is my absolute favorite eye MU remover. It worth the extra step to remove water-proof or stage MU while still so gentile to the skin. I have very sensitive eyes and this product has never created any negative reaction for me. It's not oily, greasy or drying. I love it!

on 1/12/2012 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Interesting blue eye makeup remover. Unlike other eye makeup removers, it's not watery and does not leave behind an oily feel. It's a thick consistency and I normally use a q-tip or a eye pad to help my stubborn eye products on my eyes off. It can be hard to work with since its a thicker consistency. This product would be easier to use if it came in a squirt bottle.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's a pretty good make up remover. The key is too slowly rub out your make up then with a towel wipe it off. And it really does work. It didn't hurt my eyes. I poked my eye and it burned but that's about it. Too expensive though. I got it in a swap to sample it and I was happy with it. It did NOT leave an oily residue after I wiped it either so I loved that