August 1, 2014 | 2157 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Make Up For Ever - Sens Eyes

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by bsampson09

I bought a sample size of this make-up remover a few weeks ago at Sephora. I was really excited to try it because I figured id finally find a product that didn't burn my eyes- boy was I wrong! And not only did it burn extremely bad, but it's so thick in consistency that it takes forever just to get in onto a cotton round (good to see the full size comes with a pump!) When it came to removing my make-up it did an average job, but it seemed to smear it aaaalllll over my eye area instead of picking it up onto the cotton pad like other make-up removers I've tried.

I love the idea of this product, but it really just didn't work out for me. If you're looking for a great eye make-up remover that doesn't sting your eyes, try the Body Shop's chamomille eye makeup remover- best I've ever tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by ImaSeagull

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite eye MU remover. It worth the extra step to remove water-proof or stage MU while still so gentile to the skin. I have very sensitive eyes and this product has never created any negative reaction for me. It's not oily, greasy or drying. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Interesting blue eye makeup remover. Unlike other eye makeup removers, it's not watery and does not leave behind an oily feel. It's a thick consistency and I normally use a q-tip or a eye pad to help my stubborn eye products on my eyes off. It can be hard to work with since its a thicker consistency. This product would be easier to use if it came in a squirt bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by troubleinlipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a pretty good make up remover. The key is too slowly rub out your make up then with a towel wipe it off. And it really does work. It didn't hurt my eyes. I poked my eye and it burned but that's about it. Too expensive though. I got it in a swap to sample it and I was happy with it. It did NOT leave an oily residue after I wiped it either so I loved that

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by huinee

Is it just me or does this makeup remover sting? I wanted a strong eye makeup remover for waterproof mascara, and was recommended this one by a MUA at Sephora. When I saw it was for sensitive eyes I immediately got it. But surprise surprise, it stung my eyes! Sure it did a great job at removing the mascara (and everything else), but I will be returning this purely because of the sting.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by tammy2526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOve....This stuff. I needed something that would not sting my eye and remove my wp makeup and this did the job It dose not sting my eyes like so many others that I used and it removes my makeup soooo easy. I am so glad I found this suff it is awesome.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by mischa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's okay as far as makeup removers go, and I like that it's not greasy feeling, but I think the "waterproof sensitive eye cleanser" claim is a bit misleading since it actually makes my eyes sting quite a bit. Honestly, I find plain joboba oil works as well without stinging, and it is far cheaper than this. Sure, it's oil, but it doesn't make me break out, and I generally wash my face afterwards anyway.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I love the packaging, very hygienic, and the consistency, which is kind of like a gel-cream. I also love that it doesnt leave a greasy film and your eye area feels soft after use. What I cannot stand is the fact that my eyes burn so badly and I cant see because of a cloudy film for a few minutes, even though I always take off makeup first, THEN wash my face to take care of any residue. So sad! If it weren't for the burning and cloudy eyes, I would love this...but it's just too much, dont know if I can even finish the 2/3 bottle I have left.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works better than almost anything else for taking off stubborn liquid liner and mascara. Doesn't require tons of rubbing and wiping. Took off one lippie because it has made my eyes sting a bit, because I feel like I have to use a lot, and because that blue dye is a bit obnoxious and chemically. Will repurchase because I haven't found anything I like better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by fofocool

HG.... it does what it must do... with this one removing your makeup(waterproof or not) is so easy!!!! Go get it... you won't regret it..