Clairol Herbal Essences Drama Clean refreshing shampoo

3.8

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylene-Sulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 10, Blue 1. (2011 formulation)

on 8/25/2012 12:46:00 PM

I don't like this shampoo very much. It seems to do an okay job of cleansing, but it leaves my hair with that gross waxy slick feeling. I feel like I was having quite a bit of breakage when I used this shampoo, too. It dried out my scalp a little as well. And the smell....I usually love Herbal Essences smells but this one was just weird. I miss the old Herbal Essence. D:

on 8/17/2012 5:19:00 PM

I have medium thickness hair that is fine. This shampoo made my hair very dry, limp, and dull. It also made my scalp dry.

on 6/26/2012 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I donīt like the fruity smell of this product. In fact I hate it, Itīs too strong. Nevertheless, This shampoo is a good cleanser for oily scalp, and itīs not harsh on the ends, being suitable for long hair. So I will try to ignore personal taste, and give it 4 lippies.

I have fine, wavy hair that I air dry often. I use this once or twice a week to get a nice clean wash since I use mousse and leave in creams on my waxy hair. It gets rid of any buildup and has a nice scent. I don't the matching conditioner, but the shampoo is great.

on 3/23/2012 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this shampoo. It really gets all product residue out of my hair and makes my hair light and airy. I haven't tried the matching conditioner yet..I have fine bleached blond hair in a layered bob...2 inches below chin. I've been using this shampoo only to clarify my hair once in a while...but the past 2 days I've used this both days, used a tiny amount of whatever conditioner is around...then after shower I use B&B Prep then a tiny smidgen of HerCut the bob stuff....I've had 2 good hair days in a row...I like this shampoo better then the neutrogena one and all other clarifying shampoos I've tried.

on 2/27/2012 7:29:00 PM

I really like this shampoo. I have lots and lots of medium thickness colour treated blonde hair. I heat style with products almost every single day. I use a shine treatment, volumizing powder and hair spray. I switch between this shampoo and Joico Colour Endure Violet. This shampoo really gets all the gunk out and leaves my hair super fresh. I like the smell. Great price, I especially try to pick it up when its on sale!

on 2/3/2012 4:25:00 AM

I love the Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners, but this was a huge no no for me. It didn't lather very well, hardly any to be honest, and the smell made me wanna hurl, which is a shame because I LOVE green tea. Used it once and gave it away.

on 11/11/2011 12:44:00 PM

I really like this shampoo and conditioner. I love that it smells sooo goood. It keeps my fine, damaged hair feeling light and soft and bouncy. I get a little frizz, but that's typical for me so I just use a little antifrizz serum.

on 10/29/2011 3:34:00 PM

I love trying new products, most of which I'm consistently disappointed with. and this product is always the one that I find myself going back to. I have fine hair, but a lot of it. My roots get oily in one day and try ends. Most of the time, a shampoo/conditioner doesn't moisturize my ends but cleans, or it gives me too much moisture and my hair comes out looking and feeling greasy after my shower.

This does neither, very clean. My hair is straight so the amount of volume I can get is limited, but the product makes my hair feel so light.

on 10/18/2011 4:17:00 AM

I, as a lot of women on here have the greasy roots w/ the drier ends. I love this shampoo, it cleans very well, and smells great. ***NOTE**, if you find it stops working as well as it initially did, just add a little bit of baking soda to it when you apply it to your head. The baking soda amps up the lather and the fine grit clarify your scalp a little more than when used by itself. This stuff does what it says.

Popular Shampoos