October 25, 2014 | 1777 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Drama Clean refreshing shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by cwallace720

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have medium thickness hair that is fine. This shampoo made my hair very dry, limp, and dull. It also made my scalp dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I donīt like the fruity smell of this product. In fact I hate it, Itīs too strong. Nevertheless, This shampoo is a good cleanser for oily scalp, and itīs not harsh on the ends, being suitable for long hair. So I will try to ignore personal taste, and give it 4 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by PinkCarnations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have fine, wavy hair that I air dry often. I use this once or twice a week to get a nice clean wash since I use mousse and leave in creams on my waxy hair. It gets rid of any buildup and has a nice scent. I don't the matching conditioner, but the shampoo is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this shampoo. It really gets all product residue out of my hair and makes my hair light and airy. I haven't tried the matching conditioner yet..I have fine bleached blond hair in a layered bob...2 inches below chin. I've been using this shampoo only to clarify my hair once in a while...but the past 2 days I've used this both days, used a tiny amount of whatever conditioner is around...then after shower I use B&B Prep then a tiny smidgen of HerCut the bob stuff....I've had 2 good hair days in a row...I like this shampoo better then the neutrogena one and all other clarifying shampoos I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by ramdog17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this shampoo. I have lots and lots of medium thickness colour treated blonde hair. I heat style with products almost every single day. I use a shine treatment, volumizing powder and hair spray. I switch between this shampoo and Joico Colour Endure Violet. This shampoo really gets all the gunk out and leaves my hair super fresh. I like the smell. Great price, I especially try to pick it up when its on sale!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Yasminde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners, but this was a huge no no for me. It didn't lather very well, hardly any to be honest, and the smell made me wanna hurl, which is a shame because I LOVE green tea. Used it once and gave it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by katesy82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this shampoo and conditioner. I love that it smells sooo goood. It keeps my fine, damaged hair feeling light and soft and bouncy. I get a little frizz, but that's typical for me so I just use a little antifrizz serum.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by haagendoss

I love trying new products, most of which I'm consistently disappointed with. and this product is always the one that I find myself going back to. I have fine hair, but a lot of it. My roots get oily in one day and try ends. Most of the time, a shampoo/conditioner doesn't moisturize my ends but cleans, or it gives me too much moisture and my hair comes out looking and feeling greasy after my shower.

This does neither, very clean. My hair is straight so the amount of volume I can get is limited, but the product makes my hair feel so light.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by TempleUgrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I, as a lot of women on here have the greasy roots w/ the drier ends. I love this shampoo, it cleans very well, and smells great. ***NOTE**, if you find it stops working as well as it initially did, just add a little bit of baking soda to it when you apply it to your head. The baking soda amps up the lather and the fine grit clarify your scalp a little more than when used by itself. This stuff does what it says.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by WaitingintheWings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I used to use the Degunkify shampoo before they discontinued it, so I reluctantly turned to this, figuring it wouldn't make my hair as clean or fresh-smelling as the Degunkify shampoo. No, it's not as good, but after a good scrubbing, it works almost as well. I've been using this stuff for over a year now, and I'd say it's most definitely a keeper.