October 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Sensual Amber EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 7:59:00 AM More reviews by laurenmf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! It smells amazing - warm, creamy, cozy, and alluring. It's more of a cold weather scent, but sometimes I put it on before bed or going out in the summer. I don't get the fruity notes that others have noticed, but it does smell delicious! I have around 30 scents in rotation, but I wear this more than any of them -my absolute favorite!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Shwets

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this from a lovely MUAer. It is a gorgeous fruity scent that really does remind me of warm brown sugar. There is something in this fragrance that i have smelt in another perfume. Not sure which one but it is very familar. What i love about this is that even though it lingers on clothes it never gets cloying. This scent is so true to its name.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by LizzieLiz

I love this scent! I keep trying new things, I am currently on a Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci obsession phase haha, but I keep coming back to this.
I agree that it is more of a winter scent but I still wear it at night year round. It is so affordable as well. It looks kind of cheap in the bottle but for the price I don't mind. I absolutely love this scent! I will not be without it.
It is strong and a little goes a long way. That being said, something about the smell is just delicious. So many people recognize it as well. Can't rave enough about this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by killerbeat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Won a 2.7 oz bottle of this in a magazine contest, woo!

Wet: A bit fruity, but spicy and warm.
Dry: The fruity note is still the most obvious scent on my skin, but there's a lovely amber/sugar-y scent underneath.
Dry (a few hours later): Smells a bit like burnt/caramelized sugar and amber, the fruit note is barely detectable. Still yummy, but not in the way the initial scent was. A little let down, but it's not the end of the world, since the scent is still quite nice.

In all, it's a good warn winter scent, and quite cheap at that, but it's nothing extraordinary.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by shelju

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually avoid BBW beyond candles and aromatherapy stuff and I've always liked this in the candle version so when I got it as a gift I was pleasantly surprised. It is a very nice scent . . . . especially for BBW. Decent dupe for VR Flowerbomb. I will not likely repurchase as I'm still not inclined to do BBW fragrances, but would accept this as a gift again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 2:59:00 AM More reviews by bisco

I bought this earlier in December for 15 dollars, B&B was having a lovely sale as usual. I sniffed through every bottle, and this one caught my nose the best. I've never been so in love with a scent, especially one that's so far out of my taste (I love escada, and fruity scents, etc!)

I need to buy the body mist one day, so I can have it on the go. It lasts pretty long, and the scent is a friendly linger. All in all, I wish it lasted longer, because it could. But, I wear it everyday, and although it's a winter type scent, I'd do it in the summer too. It's that great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2009 6:00:00 AM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

This is my everyday go to for fall & winter staple fragrance! I have over 30 perfumes and I wear this one the most. I love the deep, creamy, sophisticated scent. The price isn't too bad either. I will definatley repurchse once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this when I met the woman who created it! After our meeting (long story) I stopped into a Bath and Body Works store and tried it on. It is fabulous! Not cloying at all, like some ambers can be. It is a very original take on Amber/Oriental. The price is right too.
I'm so proud of my friend and can't wait to see what she creates next!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by cardboardsea9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Here's some background: I showed up at the hospital to be induced into labor. All the beds were full, so the nurses asked my husband and I to take a quick jaunt to the nearby mall while another bed was freed, and I'm so glad that happened.

I'm a gourmand perfume wearer - I enjoy just about anything that smells like a baked good. However, the only scent I wear from BBW is Vanilla Bean Noel because Warm Vanilla Sugar smells a little too much like rubbing alcohol for my taste, and leaves me with a headache.

The Husband and I weren't planning on buying anything, but there was a great sale on candles in the store, so we stopped in. I noticed Sensual Amber on the shelf and took a whiff. I'm not the type to use bombastic phrasing, but it blew me away. I bought an EDT and two body splashes right then.

Better than a year later, I still adore this scent. And I've finally come to the conclusion that a woman pushing 30 probably shouldn't wear foodie-type perfume anymore. I've read women here who say they only wear it during fall and winter, but I disregard that rule. The scent makes me feel like woman, and has won me over to woody/oriental perfumes. I honestly can't say enough about Sensual Amber other than I've replaced Estee Lauder's Pleasures Delight with it my as signature scent.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by BrickHouse

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The whole Sensual Amber line is great. It's definitely what I would describe as sensual, sexy, mature, and warm.