Smashbox Powder Blush

4.6

(((RATED 7 ON SKIN DEEP))) Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Myristyl Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate;Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Carmine (CI 75740), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

on 4/18/2005 1:41:00 AM

I have several of the smashbox blushes. All are very nice and go on smoothly. Blending is good as well.

on 2/27/2005 2:03:00 AM

Best texture .. Smashing Beachwood is the perfect pinched cheeks pink with shimmer. It goes on smooth and stays there.

on 12/22/2004 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Smashbox blushes are the best. I have golden ray, plush, warmth, aurora,publish, and paparazzi. They are pigmented and a little goes a long way.

on 11/9/2004 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i just bought this blush in smashing beachwood. it's a nice pink with subtle silver sparkles. the blush goes on smoothly and easily. you don't need a lot to get a good effect. overall pretty good. **Edit ... i bumped the rating up b/c really, the texture of this blush is great! i love it more the more i use it.

on 9/1/2004 3:57:00 PM

I have several of these blushes and love them all. Good color selection, go on smoothly, and good staying power! I never wore blush up until recently but Smashbox convereted me. :) And as another poster said, try using these as eyeshadow!

on 7/9/2004 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have the blush in Smashing Candid which is a very pale pink. Simply lovely. Gives me a glow. Like SD a little better but not much.

on 2/2/2004 1:55:00 PM

The best thing about these is the soft blendable texture, but I also like the colour selection and amount of pigment. The only Smashbox blushes I disliked were just too sparkly for me. I use Snap and Golden Beige/Ray loads but Stylist/Shimmer (too dark, too muddy too sparkly)and Warmth/Luminance (too sparkly) not so much.

on 8/16/2003 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm commenting about the shade in "Snap". Most natural,flushed,pinky-brown blush I've ever tried. Lasts all day on my oily,summer skin without fading.

on 4/14/2003 8:36:00 PM

I really like these blushes. I have them in several colors. My favorite is golden biege...I am scraping the sides of the pot on this one. Will certainly repurchase! These are not the silkiest blushes, but they have good staying power and a good color selection.

on 4/14/2003 8:49:00 AM

I bought this in Candid. The MA at Bendels used it om me at when I went in for improptu makeover and she also used it as an eyeshadow. Totally updated spring look for me!

Pretty cotton candy color. Looks horrid in the pot, but it is the sheerest pink i have ever seen.

Popular Blush Products