October 1, 2014 | 1841 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Powder Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2005 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Lori_W

I have several of the smashbox blushes. All are very nice and go on smoothly. Blending is good as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2005 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Cherrydetox

Best texture .. Smashing Beachwood is the perfect pinched cheeks pink with shimmer. It goes on smooth and stays there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2004 2:16:00 AM More reviews by semarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smashbox blushes are the best. I have golden ray, plush, warmth, aurora,publish, and paparazzi. They are pigmented and a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2004 12:01:00 AM More reviews by nicolley77

i just bought this blush in smashing beachwood. it's a nice pink with subtle silver sparkles. the blush goes on smoothly and easily. you don't need a lot to get a good effect. overall pretty good. **Edit ... i bumped the rating up b/c really, the texture of this blush is great! i love it more the more i use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2004 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Trin598

I have several of these blushes and love them all. Good color selection, go on smoothly, and good staying power! I never wore blush up until recently but Smashbox convereted me. :) And as another poster said, try using these as eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2004 3:30:00 PM More reviews by SueS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the blush in Smashing Candid which is a very pale pink. Simply lovely. Gives me a glow. Like SD a little better but not much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 1:55:00 PM More reviews by sunshine34

The best thing about these is the soft blendable texture, but I also like the colour selection and amount of pigment. The only Smashbox blushes I disliked were just too sparkly for me. I use Snap and Golden Beige/Ray loads but Stylist/Shimmer (too dark, too muddy too sparkly)and Warmth/Luminance (too sparkly) not so much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2003 12:54:00 PM More reviews by kmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm commenting about the shade in "Snap". Most natural,flushed,pinky-brown blush I've ever tried. Lasts all day on my oily,summer skin without fading.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2003 8:36:00 PM More reviews by bailey

I really like these blushes. I have them in several colors. My favorite is golden biege...I am scraping the sides of the pot on this one. Will certainly repurchase! These are not the silkiest blushes, but they have good staying power and a good color selection.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2003 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Stellam

I bought this in Candid. The MA at Bendels used it om me at when I went in for improptu makeover and she also used it as an eyeshadow. Totally updated spring look for me!

Pretty cotton candy color. Looks horrid in the pot, but it is the sheerest pink i have ever seen.