Lancome Colour Design - Vintage Rose

4.6

I love this shade. I'm an extremely fair/pale Asian, and although the colour may look scary in the tube, its really gorgeous once you apply it. It gives me healthy look (although its not really natural on me) since my skin is so pale. It glides on extremely smooth and its quite moisturizing, and I somewhat like the taste and smell of it :)

Only thing is the lasting power, I find that I have to reapply it every now and then during toilet breaks. Other than that its lovely! :D

I got this as a GWP, and I am in love!
It isn't too dark, it is the perfect pink rose color with a bit of a sheen, but definitely not frosty. It is sheer, but buildable, and my lips stay soft and conditioned with this on, no dry, flaky lips.
This is a subtle color, but very pretty.

I wear this lipstick under Juicy Tubes in "Miracle" and it gives my lips that popsicle-stained color they had when I was a little girl. Nothing over the top, just subtle and pretty.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I would have to call this a nudey mauve shade and its gorgeous! Soft, flattering and not to creamy but not to sheer. I recieved it as a GWP and I am thrilled because the Colour Desing lipsticks never caught my eye...I would have missed out on this beautiful color.

I LOVE this lipstick. It's such a nice natural looking pinky/rose color and it's very sheer. The texture is divine and keeps my lips nice and moisturized. This is a wonderful color for girls with olive skin and dark hair and eyes IMO.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this lipstick in a gift with purchase. i had never tried Lancome lipstick before this was my first. I love love love it.

received this in a GWP, and in the tube it looked like a good color for me. putting it on though, it looked terrible- the pink mauve color seemed to have a cool brown undertone that made me look muddy, instead of brightening my face, i looked dowdy. i can see how this color might work for someone fairer- i have pale skin but very rosy cheeks, but on me it seemed to dim my face.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is my lips but better shade. The FORMULA is great! (Who cares about the color lol!) Anyway, I like the formula because it felt like I was putting a really emollient lip balm on instead of a lipstick. I would buy more of these. I'm really impressed.

This is a cool rose pink color that looks kind of dark and scary but turns out pretty muted and natural. Sadly this just wasn't the right color for me, if it would havebeen just a tad bit lighter and maybe a bit warmer it would have looked better with my PPP complexion. I like the feel and lasting power of this though, and wear it occasionally.

I won't mess with the 100% repurchase rating (although I didn't have to purchase it in the first place...got it with a Lancome GWP). Vintage Rose is a really beautiful medium pink you can wear anytime. Even though it is noticeably iridescent in the tube, it doesn't look garish or weird on the lips....just really, really pretty.

Recommended for Medium Skin