October 30, 2014 | 1781 users online

Lip Treatments - BeneFit Cosmetics - Lip Plump

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by littlemissmach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does nothing for my lips. I find many of the products from BeneFit are excellently marketed, but the products are of poor to average quality for a very high price. This one is no exception. You can use it under lipstick or lip gloss, however if you do, it will require that you constantly reapply it as it is very drying. A waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by babyyypink

This does not plump my lips at all. The only reason why i brought it was because i liked the color, and it looks realy pretty on top of chapstick and with some lip gloss ontop. But it does not do its job.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by shahada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So not cool :( not a fan, not plumping at all. I bought it as a primer to neutralize color, but instead I ended up with corpse lips. Packaging is great with lots of product, but drying and ineffective.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by olympialetantoli

They shouldn't call this a Lip "Plump" because its deceptive and doesn't plump at all! I used it 4 years ago, still have it and have no use for it. I suppose I could use it as a primer but I don't since I like to have moist lips. It was super drying, didn't like the texture, the taste was awful. The colour was just chalky and when I applied things over it there was no enhancement to the lipstick. Waste of money. If you want to plump your lips go for Too Faced Lip Injection, Lip Venom or LipFusion lip plumper which is AMAZING with no stinging. But Benefit's made such a mistake in naming this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This was sold to me by my trusty SA at the Benefit counter as a lip primer, not a plumper. I have highly pigmented lips that prevent any lipgloss or lipstick from actually appearing as its true color on my lips.

Now that I've been using this for a couple of weeks, I don't know what I did without it. It mattes out my lips, makes them look fairly colorless (there is a slight lavender color to it) and makes my lipstick look great.

I'll definitely buy this again and again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This isn't what most would consider a lip plumper. As other reviews stated its more like a concealer for lips. Does form a good base to put lipstick over, but as far as plumping goes... doesn't really do that unless you overline your lips. If u mix this with Lemon-Aid it makes a great concealer for under your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2009 1:33:00 AM More reviews by GlamorousAlysia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must say, there is something I kinda like about this stuff because it did slightly plump up my lips. It's not quite an actual lip-plump like Lip Venom but I like it. First I use a lip exfoliator, then a balm, then this stuff if I want to "overline" my lips when I'm doing a nude color. Lush Lip Scrub, then Korres Guava Lip Butter, then this, then MAC Lipliner in Spice, Mac Lipstick in Siss, and finish with Clear Mac Lipglass! love love love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by mac222

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a very unique product that I have always kept on hand. The name can be misleading, especially with all the lip plumpers out there. Other reviewers have pointed out that this is not like Lip Venom, etc. I use this on occasion to help cancel out my highly pigmented lips when wanting to apply a lighter shade of lipstick, or if the natural color of my lips affects the color of a particular lipstick shade. You can use lip liner after applying to enhance/build the size and shape of your lips-I often do this on my top lip-and it's very believable!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

To the ladies that don't understand how this works...it's a plumper in the sense that it's waxy and adds some contour/cushion to the lips...it doesn't sting or burn and you also have to use a tiny amount and wait 5 minutes before applying anything over top. It's a little mis-leading, it should be called lip primer instead. It's really good if u want a super pale base to for a realllly nude look.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Evxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Its colour is disgusting, does nothing big fat waste of money