September 19, 2014 | 1818 users online

Bronzers - Everyday Minerals - Soft Bronzer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2008 11:41:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

Meh... This is too light. It just blends in and adds another layer of powder. It isn't bad looking, just useless on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2008 11:38:00 PM More reviews by anibee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wish it worked for me but alas!

I pretty pale in tone, my foundation colour is Olive Light (which is a perfect match) but this colour dose not show on me at all. I might try it during the winter but I'll be buy another blush that is a a bit more build-able.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by moon8305

Like the Soft Touch Blush, this really is meant only for very fair/light skin tones. It's light, even on me, but in a good way...Slightly sun-kissed but natural and great for blending from the face into the neck. I look much less ghostly now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by krystalchan

this is too light on my complexion - i use golden-medium (olive) with winged butter for EM foundation. i realyl wanted this to work since reviews here made it sound like the perfect look for healthy glow. unfortunately it is too light on me, and if i use too much i look like i packed a lot of caramel-beige on my skin. it does give the skin a soft glow (if u can see teh colour). highly recommend for people with light skin tones!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2008 3:22:00 PM More reviews by kayteea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really nice, believable, natural beige-y tan color. I'm Ivory and it goes nicely with a nude or minimalist look, to give that little boost of life into your cheeks! As an eyeshadow, it's alright, a nice tan neutral. I have also mixed a little bit of this on my lips along with Lancome's Daquiri Juicy Tube (sheer bright pink) and thought it was great for a nude color. Well worth the price since it can be used in many different ways:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Baylie

Based on the recommendations here I ordered the free sample kit from Everyday Minerals and one of the colors I chose was the Soft Bronzer. What a beautiful color this is. At first, in the jar the color seemed too light to really be a "bronzer", but as I'm learning, with all mineral makeup you have to layer it. As you build, the color deepens and it's so flattering. As my last step I sweep it across my cheeks as my blush and the look is very natural. I will definitely order a full size as soon as I'm done with my sample - which by the way will last a long time. They are very, very generous with their sample pots. Soft Bronzer wouldn't be deep enough for anyone with a darker complexion -but for a blue eye blonde/highlighted woman like myself, it's perfect. I'm wearing it every day and really enjoying the look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by KND27

I received this in a swap and I love it. I wear Fair Medium in Matte, which is a nice way of saying really pale with pinkish understones. Most bronzers I try get orangey on me, but the soft bronzer doesn't. It doesn't really have sparkle or shimmer to it, making it even better for my oily skin/acne prone skin. Overall, an awesome bronzer, one of the best I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2008 10:08:00 AM More reviews by glitterspritz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My shade is Fairly Light Neutral, and that describes my skin perfectly. I originally got Soft Bronzer in my sample kit and fell in love with it. I now have a full size I wear most days. It's a very subtle color that gives just a hint of "I've been in the sun." I usually apply blush and then do a sweep of bronzer over my cheeks, nose, and forehead. It livens up my skin without being overbearing or too orange-y. Also, the blush still shows through underneath.

I love this product and will probably always keep some on hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2008 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Treasa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS BRONZER and use it everyday. It looks amazing on and i highly recommend it. I am from north West Europe, in my 40,s, very fair, blue eyes, sensitive skin, sometimes i have very tiny wrinkles under my eyes and some very faint freckles but otherwise my skin looks very clear. That said when my skin looks calm it looks great and when it is irritated it looks terrible so hence the search for calming kind good products. I am very sensitive to most products and highly critical of the results i get from various products and trust me when i say i have tried a ton and my atttitude is if it doesnt work chuck it, why suffer mediocre products no matter how much they cost.
I have no tolerance for the sun and never sit in it or tan, my thought s are why bother it just cause's premature aging and who wants to look older than they are! I have friends who had much better skin than me but who have spent years in the sun and look dried out now in their 40's and they still think the only way to look good is to bake in the sun-HELLO!!!!
I depend on bronzers to give me a little colour and they all are not created equally. For me i am absolutely committed to the ones i know i will never stray from and this is one of my staples. This is one product i just love for everyday use because it looks very natural and subtle.It has a beautiful very fine texture, it has great staying power, it minimizes pores, the colour is very natural. A little goes along way. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2008 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Lille_Kra

I love Soft Bronzer. I am fair skinned so this one's great for adding glow to my face. Wonderful in winter, and great if you don't really like blushes. I think this one would make for a great eyeshadow as well. Packaging's not in particular close to my idea of classy. More like childish, but at a price like that, who cares?