November 28, 2014 | 1488 users online

Concealers - Smashbox - Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is no good for covering blemishes, only good for the undereye. I only put concealer on my undereye when I want to look super flawless as I have no bags or dark circles. This is an okay product. I will not be repurchasing when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by hannah04

At first, I was using this product on my skin before foundation and I have to say, it was not too effective (even though I have very few blemishes at any one time). Then one day I tried it on top of foundation and seriously, it works amazingly. It blends in really well with my skin and doesn't set into creases and works well as a lid primer - still using a concealer brush. It even makes my lids feel softer than they are naturally - which is really soft. I really do recommend this product to anyone who doesn't need too much coverage and wants something that'll blend in well with their skin (with foundation of course).
The only downside for me was the price (AUD$28.95) - as all cosmetics are ridiculously priced in Australia compared to the US & the UK. Next time I would probably buy online from strawberrynet or yesstyle.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by oldjuly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really nothing special. The coverage isn't that great. I do like the stick packaging, though. I'll find something different to try next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by MyChanelScalpel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me start with my number one irritation with this product: It is virtually impossible to use in a sanitary matter. You have to DIG with a brush to get product, or use your fingers or dab the product directly on the area- EW. The concealer is rather cakey and dries out on blemishes, but does offer a fuller coverage than most. I WOULD NOT RECOMMED this as an undereye concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by resco

The key to receiving the full potential of this product is to MOISTURIZE well under the eye area. Thicker concealers, such as this one, tend to become dry and cakey. Unfortunately, women with dark circles require thicker concealer. This is how you overcome the problem: Use a TINY, pin-drop dab of pure vitamin e oil under the darkest part of the under eye area. Then, mix it in with a little drop of Dove moisturizer. Then, you may add the concealer, but do not rub it in; rather, tap the area lightly until blended. Ultimately, you will love this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by trautman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is going back to Ulta pronto! Doesn't cover acne scars or red marks..at all... still looking for my HG concealer for my dry acne prone skin:(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by smerch89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My olive skin is usually hard to match when it comes to concealers. I was the girl who has white under her eyes in pictures from the mismatched concealer Ė but not anymore. Yes, it isnít entirely full coverage, but nonetheless, it works better than anything else Iíve found. My circles are still somewhat visible but it works miracles on acne scars. I do recommend using a moisturizer before using this because otherwise itíll look cakey. The packaging deserves props for being efficient Ė very easy to use!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

I had give smashbox a try about a yr ago n I really didn't like it at all I was looking for a full coverage concealer n the S.A was having a hard time finding something for me to use she recomended me to use the cream to powder foundation for me to use as a concealer n I have to say it looked great n by the time I got hm it was way to cakey n creased allot well I took the foundation back the next day n the lady told me to try this I did w a lil hesitation took it anyway n I like it the price is ok it goes on reply good w buildable coverage it sets w a powdery finish so I find that it doesn't crease n it's stays put all day I do use the primer n foundation n halo powder cause I like the full coverage but. I'm willing to spend the money as long as I'm satisfied ;) I will be buying again specially during the hot steamy tx weather

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by wildflower85

I like the packaging, and I managed to find a shade that works well, but the coverage is not that great, leaving me with the option of caking it on, or leaving the blemish I want to cover, uncovered. Not that I've encountered any concealers that work better, but I'm not all that impressed with Smashbox either. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by BebeLush

I'm on my second tube of this. It covers and stays put for hours. Can't get any better.