October 23, 2014 | 907 users online

Foundations - Yves Saint Laurent - Perfect Touch Radiant Brush Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love how this foundation glides on the face. The consistency and coverage are all good. And the smell is heavenly. I know some people just hate the smell, not me, every time I put it on my face, I smiled, I just loved how it smelled. But the packaging is awful!! The brush on top doesn't do anything at all. After I thought I totally finished the entire bottle I found huge scissors and cut the bottle in half :) lol! You would NOT believe how much more was in in there! I managed to get rest out with the tip of my metal nail file into a mini jar. I wouldn't by it again not only because of the packaging but also I like less made up look. Plus not enough shades in the line to match my complexion exactly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Krisztina80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best light coverage make up ever. It makes skin look like its glowing from within. No make up is detecable on the skin, it perfectly blends in.
Not for anybody who has any blemishes whatsoever, because they will show through.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by tiggynink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation gives my skin a lovely glow and is not at all cakey like other foundations. I would describe its coverage as medium, so maybe this isn't the best foundation to cover large blemishes. It doesn't look cakey or dry on my skin and it smells lovely! I understand people complaining about the brush attatchment, as it does seem to wipe more off than it puts on, but I manage fine using the brush to roughly apply the foundation to my skin and then blend it in with my fingers. Lasts all day too.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Sass111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Nice foundation, medium coverage, blends beautifully ..really top marks on the foundation itself. BUT what is with the crap application system. It is totally ridiculous. The brush is useless and causes streaking in a product that would otherwise blend very well. And trying to get the accurate amount of product onto the brush is irritatingly difficult. I have often gently squeezed the bottle to try to bring just a little up at a time and ended up with tonnes coming out, big waste of an expensive product. Another time I squeezed it gently and a blob flew out and landed on my clothing permanently staining it! Plus the whole brush idea is unhygienic and difficult to clean. What a real pity this all is because it is a lovely lovely foundation and I would definitely have purchased it again if it had not been for the insane packaging. Shade #1 (see photo I added above) is quite light and pretty neutral toned, probably leaning to ever so slightly more yellow than pink, it is best for truly fair skin and a bit too light if you are leaning towards fair/medium skin. I probably could have gone up a shade but I get away with this because it blends very well and looks very natural. It has a lovely texture too, quite light almost watery consistency (in a good way) and not at all sticky. A very natural looking and luminous foundation, with good coverage but really never looks heavy, it just become part of my skin. Such a pity about the packaging though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by looovemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I returned this item only because of the packaging.. I didn't like the brush at all... If this foundation had a pump like packaging it would be my HG it felt amazing on my skin!! Also, the expiration date only 6 months.. I expected at least 12 months since I'm not a everyday foundation user.. So it went back for teint resist longwear.. and I happen to love that too! (not as radiant as this one though)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2010 8:26:00 AM More reviews by sarah678619

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After years of fake tanning I decided to accept my fair skin for what it is and decided to take that step by finding a decent foundation which doesn't make me look dead.

Unfortunately this product did not do it for me. I have combination skin with redness around the nose area and the coverage is just so poor I have to put on about 3 layers and re-apply about 4/5 hours later. My redness isn't overly bad and the fact that this stuff can't cover it is a bit disappointing to me.

It also gives me more of a matte look as opposed to dewy and it makes me look a bit chalky as opposed to porcelain fresh.

However the shade is absolutely fantastic and has made me realise that with a good foundation I can embrace pale skin. Luckily I only bought a tester but I would not pay the hefty price tag for this stuff.

Advice is: If you have dry skin or redness, don't bother.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Sop101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i think this is a great product and prob the best foundation i ve used. The finish and texture it gives my skin is great and works well to even out skin tone and hide my discolored acne scars. it doesn't sit well in deeper pock marks though - but this is the case with all liquid foundations. You can build up for a heavier finish or use sparingly on certain areas...I really cant stress enough how this improves texture of skin.
Another really great thing about this product is how it photographs - i ve found that alot of foundations look quite white or make - upy in photos - esp. with flash, however this foundation looks very natural and mimics skin well.
unlike other reviewers i found the design fine , just squeeze a very small amount on the back of your hand and then dip brush in - or when you use it for a while you can put it straight on your face.... yes it does take a few goes, but come on, seriously - its not exactly brain surgery here!!!!!!!

The only complaint i have is that it doesnt have a great staying power - maybe around 4/5 hrs for me (so not too bad) - my skin is combination with mild acne, large pores, discolored surface scars, some redness and pock marks (kate moss watch out!). This is the only foundation ive found that actually makes my skin look better, is a great match ( i'm pale olive) and importantly is NON COMEDEGENIC or however you say it, so no break outs... i'm on 3rd tube ( btw i am a make up junkie and have tried many many products over the last 15 years of my life - so far this is the best)

happy shopping

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 4:11:00 AM More reviews by hera54

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a Mac nc30 and I use radiant touch in peach # 5. I listened to everyone's advice and yanked out the brush, I have no problem applying this foundation with my own foundation brush or fingers.

What I love about this foundation, a little goes a long way and oh I just love the finish. It has a natural coverage, not chalky, it enhances my complexion by making my skin look luminous and hydrated, but by no means does it look oily or greasy!!

I can apply this under my eyes sans concealer and it does not make your wrinkles and imperfections stand out ---unlike Giorgio Armani foundation. I top this off with make up forever mat powder, and it controls my oily skin beautifully.

It would have gotten 5 stars from me except that it's really pricey! The 2nd priciest foundation that I've ever tried for $55 next to Giorgio Armani.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Emzkes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this foundation. i have bought it to wear at my wedding after trying many many foundations this one looked the best! the coverage is sheer but buildable, very natural looking finish, makes my skin look perfect and glowing! i have dry skin and this is perfect for me,

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

messy, very (and I mean very) sheer coverage. Poor shade choice. The packaging broke as soon as I opened the product (the brush literally fell off). A little bit of engeneering work and I started using it. Nothing special, the brush is stiff. Now I take off the brush and use the product with my GA brush instead (much better!) or with my hands. Looked like a good idea ... it is not!