July 31, 2014 | 2195 users online

Concealers - MAC - Select Cover-Up

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by spaingirl87

I use this product mostly as a primer but bought it for my under eyes. I found this to have light to medium coverage and does a great job covering the occasional pimple or hyperpigmentation marks that needs a little more attending to that a foundation can't cover. However i have combo skin, because i use the acne.org regimen and my skin has places that are drier than others. So this concealer does settle into lines on my dry spots or will want to melt away after a few hers on the parts of my face that are more oily. It works best if you set with powder and lasts longer, but sometimes i just don't have time to do that. I wish this was creamier and i don't find it ideal for under eyes especially if you are older. It has lasted me a year though, and makes a great primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

First of all i live in canada so this cost me about 30 bucks. Hardly covered anything at all and was kinda hard to blend . Packaging was okay will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by kellyskovron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS CONCEALER. I have tried all the drug store concealers and finally found the B's to get this MAC concealer and I am so glad! This product does not dry out my dry skin areas and stays on my oil skin areas. I have found that it stays put after a long, hot work day. The packaging is great because it does not dispense too much product, as much as you want. Would buy again 100%

I am NC20 and use this product to cover up acne/blemishes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by nataliepin

I have this concealer in both NW20 and NW25. It covers just about everything for me: under eye area, acne scars, zits and general redness. Doesn't crease under the eyes which is a huge plus for me as my under eye area can get very dry and most products just make it worse. Apply sparingly as it does tend to look cakey if you don't blend it properly. Packaging can be annoying because I find that it gives too much product too easily and it's not like I can put it back in the bottle. Great product for a high coverage concealer though, I've repurchased several times.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by BonjourMaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this concealer in the shade NC35 and it comes with 10mL of product. I think you get a really good deal for the $ you pay for. This is a concealer with light-medium coverage. One layer is not enough for my acne scars but it's buildable to the coverage of my liking without ever looking cakey. The packaging is really nice, too. It's a squeeze tube so you can be sure that you're getting the last drop of product. It's also very moisturizing since it's a liquid and it's never drying. The only thing I don't like is its longevity. I do set it with a powder but it doesn't seem to last me the entire day. My dark circles and acne scars seep through after 5 hours of wear. However, I would still repurchase it when I run out because it looks so natural. I usually wear this when I don't need a lot of coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have, like so many others, hereditary dark circles. I am pale so now in winter they are shocking. I was even looking at injectables as a solution it was bugging me that bad. So I have tried Clinique's All About Eyes in the lightest shad and it was a weird yellow and cakey , EL Double wear cakey and dry, Lancome Effercenes in 01 it was the best yet but not perfect, I still could see circles though diminished. Also tried Touche Eclat, Lumi, Revlon...
This may be the final HG!!!!
My shade is NW20. It is moisturizing, GREAT colour and natural. My daughter (who is my six year old make up critique) said "I can't see the weird purple stuff under your eyes anymore" 'nuff said

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by olia041983

Nothing special what so ever! Prolongwear is better

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by BritJoi

This is definitely my holy grail concealer! I am a NW45 and use this in NW40 for a highlighted look under my eyes and to cover my dark circles, this stuff is AMAZING! It is creamy, long-lasting (I set it with Ben NYE powder) and the perfect coverage for my dark circles. I use it daily and it lasts me a very long time. I seriously can not go a day w/o this stuff! First, I apply my foundation and then I apply this under the eye in a sideways triangular position and buff it out with my MAC 130 brush and it looks flawless! It also doesn't give that horrid flash-back affect with flash photography... but just an extra little glow and highlight that's true to how it looks in the mirror!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by kamakyri

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This concealer is amazing for covering blemishes and evening the darker tones around my nose. It blends really well and lasts all day, especially if I finish with a nice powder (like Pur Minerals). My only complaint is that when I am really sleep-deprived and I get dark shadows under my eyes, I have to be careful with how I layer it. It can get too sheer or too thick if I don't have the right technique. I use NC30 and it's a perfect match for my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Anabeel

I love how this product looks, feels, everything. It is my go-to under eye concealer for special events. The only con is that it's so expensive so i dont like using it on a daily basis.