Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Milk

2.6

Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sucrose Cocoate, PEG-100 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), PEG-5 Soy Sterol, Panthenol, Jojoba Wax PEG-120 Esters, Caffeine, Sucrose, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linoleic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-150 Distearate, Carbomer, Potassium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide 7/9/2013

on 3/1/2011 6:19:00 AM

Definately not something I would buy again. Struggling to even finish the first one when I bought it years ago. Break me out everytime I use it. (Took quite a few trials to realise this is the product which break me out) Feel greasy after each use, sting eyes when in contact, and the worst part is I CAN'T EVEN GET THE MASCARA OFF MY EYELASHES! ( Unless I rub my eyes for a couple of times which is SUPER harsh to my eyes)

on 2/3/2011 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I wouldn't recommend this cleanser. Honestly, I bought it because Clinique usually have nice products for the skin. Although it is not so bad, this product is too expensive for its quality. To really take your make up off, you have to use about 4 full pumps & mix it with a few drops of hot water. However, this will not take your waterproof mascara off. Id suggest you use eye-make up remover in addition to this. I used to use Olay Total Effects 7-in1 Anti-Aging Cream Cleanser (Thai version, not the US or UK one) and it worked the same way. Bottom line: there is nothing special about this cleanser; I would rather stick to a regular drug store cleanser rather than spending this much for no differences. So, -1 for having to use so much of it to take the make up off, -1 for being useless for mascara, and -1 for the high price with no differences from regular market brand.

on 1/22/2011 2:26:00 PM

I LOVE this makeup remover. It takes off everything, not just eye makeup, and doesn't leave any residue on my skin. It's a great step up from the Take The Day Off eye makeup remover, which is greasy. I love that this stuff is in a pump, so I can use Q-tips, cotton pads, my fingers, tissues, anything to apply and then wipe off. I haven't had any problems with skin irritation, but then again, I don't normally have any problems with that.

This product was honestly a waste of money. It takes a lot to remove my makeup and it leaves a very greasy feel on my face. This product also really sting my eyes if I accidentally get it in them. The stinging feeling lasts for at least 5-10 minutes.

I'm not a big fan of this product. The bottle it came in was nice, with a pump but it was way too expensive for not doing anything. Save your money and DO NOT purchase this!

Overall a very disappointing product.

on 12/28/2010 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It's bad.
I really love Clinique, and C.3 steps are amazing, but what the hell this cleanser doin'? It's super expensive, and HURTS my eyes sooo much , I'm really dissapointed

on 11/8/2010 11:25:00 PM

I am honestly surprised on the bad reviews. I use this on a cotton ball to swipe of my powder foundation or concealer. It definitely removes all of it and then I use a mild soap to rinse it off. It is gentle and doesn't clog my pores. I like it.

on 10/19/2010 2:45:00 PM

I bought this after a clinique sa insisted I needed to try the 3 step system number 2 for my flaky yet combination skin, which as I expected ,was an epic fail. I went back to pick this up as my skin seems to like lotion type cleansers & am glad that I did. I use this only on drier areas of my face. I take a cotton ball & apply 2 pumps to it then dab it on my cheeks, nose, forehead & chin, I then let it sit a moment then blend it in & allow it to sit again, then finally I take a warm damp wash cloth & wipe it off. This product & method takes off my liquid foundation, blush & hilite products just fine& this also was gentle enough to save my skin after the 3 step nightmare.

on 9/28/2010 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

GWP item that I would not purchase. Very gentle and emollient cleanser that does not take off the day or anything else for that matter. I have taken it to washing off the cleansing oil at night and I like to use it in the morning for the moisture it gives me but I certainly can pass this one by.

on 9/8/2010 8:46:00 PM

THIS SUCKS. Honestly just save the 25$ because really this is crap. Definetely not gentle at all and if it gets anywhere near the eye area (I KNOW IT'S NOT AN EYE MAKEUP REMOVER!) get really to scream and cry. It removes some make up but not all and it broke me out. :/ There just so many things wrong with this.. yuck. I gave it to my mom because I didn't want to can 25$ and she doesn't even use it. Clinique should seriously change the name to keep the day on!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have a dry skin which is no VERY sensitive, but this "gentle" ( as it's written on the bottle) cleanser not only burns my eyes out, but also burns my skin, makes it red and sore...how could Clinique produce such an aggressive cleanser? Shame!