July 29, 2014 | 1998 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Nick Nack

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2009 3:02:00 AM More reviews by kwinki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is a beautiful very sheer flushed pink color. With that said, sometimes my natural flush overpowers the blush because it is so sheer, but if you are fair skinned without too much pink undertones I think it would show up beautifully. This definitely doesn't seem like it would show up on medium or dark skin tones even if it is applied with a heavy hand because even I have to apply a bit of it for it to show up. When my cheeks are too pink naturally, I like to use my EDM green concealer underneath to make the color of the blush show a little more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Jessibean

Just got this in a sample kit and I love it! The sample size will probably last me a long time because you really don't need much to get a pretty pink flush to your cheeks. I will definitely try a lot of the EDM blushes, the colours are soooo pretty!
you need do to blend a fair amount with this- I use it with the blush brush from EDM and it looks lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by XuanAn

Cute pink blush but not very noticeable on my olive medium skin bit I think it's perfect for a natural/every day look.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used it twice and was not impressed at all. May be nice if your skintone are leaning towards neutral/cool.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by loveandkiwi

A pure matte baby pink blush. I think this is the really basic pink blush that every girl should have. It is matte and gives your cheeks such a pretty and natural pink flush! I personally don't really like mineral blushes, hence I give it 4 lippies. But for those ladies out there who don't mind mineral blushes and is seeking a matte natural pink blush this would be perfect!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by vanessabowles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite like this. I've spent a couple weeks now deciding how I feel about it. It is VERY pigmented, but it's a pretty flushed color if applied with a light hand. I'm a fairly pale beige (EM Linen foundation shade), and this gives me almost the same effect as NARS Penny Lane, although I still prefer that. It's slightly more pink. I really like this though, and I'll definitely continue wearing and purchase again. It looks gorgeous with a touch of Pick Me Up Pink highlighter!

***EDITED TO ADD: This is really growing on me the more I use it. Will definitely repurchase! Have now purchased more EM blushes and although they are all very pigmented and require a light hand and lots of blending, they are beautiful colors! We'll see how the rest of the EM blushes go!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Nokomi

This is a very pretty color, but it's so light! I'm NC20 and it's just too light for me. It does give you a very natural look, but I prefer more color. It's kind of like Apple but a couple shades lighter. If you are really, really pale and/or want a natural look this would work for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by groovinchic

I really like this color on my light, yellow-toned skin. For work, I really like Nick Nack on top of Swimming Pool. I also like to flip it around by pulling just a bit of SP on top of NN.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this free in my sample kit, and it's now my HG blush. It's an absolutely perfect pink for my pale skin without looking too blush-y.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by amberryshortcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am absolutely LOVING this blush!! I have fair skin (I wear the Sandy-Fair foundation also from EDM) and this blush gives me a beautiful pink flush that doesn't look harsh or unnatural at all. I purchased this blush because it was the only blush that looked "pink pink" in the Matte category (I have very oily skin and I thought a blush with any shimmer to it would only emphasize my oiliness) but after trying it I think that I am confident enough to try the Snuggle blush in the Sheen category.
Overall Nick Nack is an awesome blush that I think gets the job done and does it right!! If you are unsure about it you could always get the free sample kit and try it out!!