Juicy Couture Fragrance

3.5

on 12/26/2012 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love this smell! Very feminine without being sickeningly sweet. Has a lot of depth and is a little musky. I get lots of compliments when wearing but find it is not overpowering. Love the packaging.

on 12/8/2012 3:58:00 PM

I was looking for a new fragrance to add to my collection and that was unlike my heavier scents. I was at Sephora's today and was trying different perfumes and I sprayed this one and immediately loved it. I sprayed it on at noon and it's now 4 and I can still smell it. Very feminine and floral. I will definately buy again.

on 11/14/2012 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Unexpectedly, I absolutely adore this.

I fully expected to hate it, given the marketing of this brand - but the exuberant floral with such warm, dessert-like undertones completely won me over. It is a perfect scent for a fun night out - or just injecting some fun into the otherwise mundane.

Excellent longevity and sillage, without smacking people over the head that happen to walk by you. . . or share an elevator with you. . . .

I love the packaging, too - just wish the gorgeous bottle topper wasn't plastic. Oh, well.

I've found that they carry refillable 0.25 EDP purse sprays at my local Walgreen's for $9.99, so that's a plus. I plan to buy backups. . . .

on 10/26/2012 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I tried it today for the first time , I had a sample and sprayed it, and I looked at the name because it smells real pretty!! It is indeed juicy but not in a typical fruity way, this is more grown up, and a nice mix, not synthetic, very attractive scent!! The bottle deserves to look nicer though
Put that perfume in a fancy bottle and it would be perfect, it smells rich, and it has enough projection that you can smell it for a while!!!
A nice surprise!!

on 9/16/2012 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This fragrance is similar to Couture Couture, but it's a lot stronger, more floral, and it's more mature, in my opinion. If I had to compare the fragrances in terms of age group, I would say Viva La Juicy would be for the younger lady (teens, young twenties), Couture would be for twenties, and this fragrance would be for older twenties, thirties+. It's a very floral smell and reminds me a bouquet of flowers and has insane staying power. I sprayed some on me at the store on my wrists and I could smell it after taking a shower 12 hours later. If you do use it, make sure to spray it very, very conservatively since it's a very potent EDP. I really do like the smell, but I think I prefer Couture since it's a tad less strong than this scent and I think this one can get a little on the overpowering side.

on 8/28/2012 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

this is a sophisticated sexy fragrance. uber feminine. i absolutely love it.

on 8/23/2012 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this perfume! It's hard to describe but this is my go-to winter perfume.

on 8/13/2012 2:02:00 AM

This perfume would be wonderful if you are an older women around 50-80. Though for me i don't like it one bit. It smells like old lady and just gross and repelling. I literally gag at the stench of this.

on 7/13/2012 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

my favorite scent. end of story. I began wearing this in like the 9th grade? and now im still wearing it going into my senior year. I can't get tired of it!! and i actually get compliments on this smell :3. hahaha i always buy the one oz so its not AS expensive but yet lasts a long as time.

on 6/27/2012 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

This is a very feminine, fruity/floral scent. Not headache inducing at all. Very complimentary to my body chemistry.

Popular Fragrances