July 23, 2014 | 2052 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Fragrance

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

I tried it today for the first time , I had a sample and sprayed it, and I looked at the name because it smells real pretty!! It is indeed juicy but not in a typical fruity way, this is more grown up, and a nice mix, not synthetic, very attractive scent!! The bottle deserves to look nicer though
Put that perfume in a fancy bottle and it would be perfect, it smells rich, and it has enough projection that you can smell it for a while!!!
A nice surprise!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This fragrance is similar to Couture Couture, but it's a lot stronger, more floral, and it's more mature, in my opinion. If I had to compare the fragrances in terms of age group, I would say Viva La Juicy would be for the younger lady (teens, young twenties), Couture would be for twenties, and this fragrance would be for older twenties, thirties+. It's a very floral smell and reminds me a bouquet of flowers and has insane staying power. I sprayed some on me at the store on my wrists and I could smell it after taking a shower 12 hours later. If you do use it, make sure to spray it very, very conservatively since it's a very potent EDP. I really do like the smell, but I think I prefer Couture since it's a tad less strong than this scent and I think this one can get a little on the overpowering side.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by TrickVintage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a sophisticated sexy fragrance. uber feminine. i absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 4:20:00 AM More reviews by sunsetbreeze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this perfume! It's hard to describe but this is my go-to winter perfume.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by jacki3lilly

This perfume would be wonderful if you are an older women around 50-80. Though for me i don't like it one bit. It smells like old lady and just gross and repelling. I literally gag at the stench of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by swimmerkoki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

my favorite scent. end of story. I began wearing this in like the 9th grade? and now im still wearing it going into my senior year. I can't get tired of it!! and i actually get compliments on this smell :3. hahaha i always buy the one oz so its not AS expensive but yet lasts a long as time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very feminine, fruity/floral scent. Not headache inducing at all. Very complimentary to my body chemistry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by pulsesync

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this scent is basic but good. I am bad at describing scents but this one never stuck out as WOW THAT'S SPECIAL! like other strong scents I like. I like it for casual things and hotter days. Nobody compliments me on this but I guess I wear it for my own comfort.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by stls

Well, on me all I can detect is tuberose and lily from beginning to the end. Not bad but definitely not complex enough to sample more than twice. Lasting power is very good however.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by zannyvic

it's a great scent, however rather..mature