Jordana Lip Liner

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have the liner in Beach Sand....I absolutely love this liner. It is a staple in my make-up back and I always have one at home on standby if i happen to misplace it. For 2 bucks it is a really pretty bonzey/pink color...very unique for a liner. It looks beautiful on my lips by itself or when paired with my glosses. I will definatly continue to repurchase these liners.

Well thanks to all the ladies on MUA, I didn't walk past the Jordana makeup display at my local dollar store. I have tried various other products from this line but will review in the appropriate areas. I bought the regular lipliner in 26 Natural. I have medium beige skin and have pigmented lips so I'm always looking for a lipliner that will look natural but not add so much pink to my lips. This fits the bill for me and it stays on beautifully. I used this lipliner, the Jordana lipstick in 174 Beige Glow and I topped it with MAC lipgloss in Ola Mango (discontinued) and I have the perfect glossy pout ala JLo.

For only a dollar, you can't go wrong!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

PRODUCT: Lip Liner from Jordana

COLOR: Toast

COST: $1.99

DISCRIPTION: natural brown color

PIGMENT: great but has a matte finish. This is not creamy

SMELL: none

CONTAINER: A large jumbo pencil with clear cap

WOULD I BUY AGAIN: Yes, it great at keeping my lipsticks and lip gloss from bleeding.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My standby is the easyliner in LATTE - a pretty brownish-nude that evens out my naturally too-red lips. This liner looks great topped with a nude or even pink-gold gloss (like milani's summer baby). The tip does tend to break off but for the price (usually 2 for $3 at Walgreens) you can't beat this creamy versatile basic.

I bought the one that's called mahogany. It goes great with the lipstick that I wear. It also is very pigmented and goes smoothly. The cap also doesn't come off easily like others.

I have this in hot pepper and all I can say is ... No! No! No! Do not buy this. Although this classic style sharpenable pencil is cheap...you are wasting $2 ! I have used it 3 times followed by loose powder and then lipstick. Each time it has smeared on application and also throughout the day. I have it up for trade if anyone wants it I will throw it in with an actual good item as a bonus.

I am shocked at how much I love Jordana lip liner! I am a lip liner snob and have been known to pay up to 20 bucks for one liner. I have to have the liner match my lipstick almost exactly which can get expensive if you wear a variety of lipstick shades. I use the retractable liners and have 6 colors. The cashier at Walgreens told me to try them and I figured they are so cheap that it would not matter if they were awful. I am now sorry I ever paid so much for liners. I wear a very expensive primer, so I can't say if these would stay on without it, but the colors and texture are wonderful!

I can't tell the difference of sublines with Jordana lip pencil products really other than slight difference in color of packaging/color of the cap.

I have this in Cranberry Cocktail, it has a silver cap instead of the clear ones I've seen just to clarify... This is a deep vampy wine shade. The consistency is creamier than most lipliners but also keeps the color in place. I needed a liner that I could use for 1) lining my lips 2) using it as a red base. I like red lips.. bold, dark, and MATTE. It's always a problem finding a nice dark liner that does it's job without making my lips too dry or looking clown like. It's a basic pencil so sharpening is required but I like really defined lips... so I prefer these over retractables :)

For $2 I got something that did more than what I was looking for. I'd try other shades for this price. However due to the creamy consistency, think of these more like lipstick pencils... Bleeding might be a problem if you're going for a bold + glossy look.

I really don't like lipstick OR lipgloss, but I have a solution that's worked well for me over the years- if I find a lipliner I really like, I apply it over a lip balm, so it's not too sheer and not too opaque. I recently purchased the Jordana basic lipliners in both Petal and Spice and am absolutely blown away by the quality and beautiful colors of both of them. I'm a convert! I don't wear lipstick with lipliner (please, I'm 37, I don't want to look it), but I am very happy when I find a cheap lipliner that looks good over balm. The colors are gorgeous.I did try Natural, as well, but it looked muddy and, well, un-natural! I have fair skin, blue eyes, reddish-brown hair and yellow undertones. I hope these never disappear! (I bought mine at Walgreen's for about a buck apiece). FYI, my favorite balm is Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick- I stock up in the winter and always hand them out to my chapped friends and family.

I recently decided that I needed to wear pinup girl red lipstick, but I wouldn't dare use it without a lipliner, so I grabbed Hot Pepper for less than $2. It's much creamier than I expected--enough so that I could wear this as a matte red color without the lipstick, almost. This is not the fun retractable kind, this is a good ol' pencil. The cap fits nice and tightly so no worries about tossing it into my purse and letting it fend for itself, and the color is very pigmented and easy to feather out on my lips. Good stuff!

Popular Lip Liners