December 22, 2014 | 981 users online

Crème - Bobbi Brown - Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by SunnySunjey

For me the coverage was good, but after a while of using, I recognized the using of this make up with the sponge is unhygienic. By the time fuzzes and other particles on your hands or on your skin are getting through the sponge on the creamy make up and stay on it.
And I had the feeling that the cream didn't connect with my skin, I had to dab the sponge to get it on my skin that it looks naturaly

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by jagb

This product is excellent for someone looking for extra coverage. I used it when I had dark acne scarring and needed heavy coverage. I applied with a foundation brush and it blended perfectly into my skin. I am of Indian descent so I have a hard time finding foundation for my brown skin, in this line im a 4.25 which is Warm Natural. It gives a great natural finish but once my scarring cleared (thanks to Clinique's Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer) I switched to Bobbi Brown's Illuminating finish Powder Compact Foundation because it was lighter coverage. This product did not make me break out but it was a little heavy on hot days, luckily a little blotting absorebd most of the moisture and the foundation remained intact.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by VannaPatel

Still on my search to finding my HD foundation. I purchased this due to the "oil-free" bit attached to the products name only to find it is far from oil-free. Bobbi brown seems to be the only brand which has my skin tone colour to a perfect match (Warm natural in winter and honey in summer) however when I put this foundation on my skin it goes on perfectly. After about an hour I seem to have an oily face and have to blot a lot more than I do without the product on my face. Also can set into really fine lines only to make them obvious and also can start to cake if you try to get medium to high coverage. Package is too bulky to carry around in the purse as well....oh well...still on my search.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by technichloe

What can I say? You've done it again Bobbi! This product is FANTASTIC. It gives gorgeous natural full coverage. How often can you say that full coverage looks natural? Amazing. And there are a number of ways you can apply it, so you can get different finishes and densities of application. I really love this product and I'd say it works really great with my oily skin, in all seasons too!
Ace product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by ifucci

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A lovely foundation on my normal-to-dry complexion. Blends beautifully, especially if you use it w/Bobbi's foundation brush, an excellent tool that allows you to apply the foundation lightly or build it. I have been wearing it everyday for two weeks and have found it to be creamy without being greasy. An excellent product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by LaSlush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

anyway, this foundation has no problem with my face. so so. not that incredible and not that worth it,too. haha but actually i dont want to buy this product anymore. ;)))

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by jennarider

Tried out this stuff after being convinced by the sales girl, and its absolutely horrible, I HATE IT!!! NOT WORTH THE MONEY and a wooping 42 dollars i expected a tad bit more. and its really not that much product either. It got super greasy even though it was "oil free" showed my pores even though i had smashbox primer and moisturizer on before. Very disappointed will be taking it back.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by cavalli

I had really bad acne last summer and decided to try this foundation. I bought it at Holt Renfrew and the makeup artist there showed me how to apply it to hide scars and redness along with bumps.

I loved this foundation. It covered everything and also provided an even finish. Application wasn't too difficult. Just make sure your skin is moisturized and use a foundation brush to pat it on lightly.

The only drawback for me besides the price is the fact that it runs out really fast -- especially if you use the sponge that comes with it. Within six weeks, 3/4 of it was gone. But overall, I'd buy it again when I have the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by 1angel1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Greasy feeling. Set in my pores. Horror!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by notalike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not an expert or super duper fussy about foundations, but I do have my standard. This is the worst foundation I've ever used. It's especially bad considering the price ($42). I got snookered because it's oil free. So, after trying to work it out with a several different methods and ways, I reached the following conclusion:

Pros:
-Packaging.

Cons:
-- says oil free, but ~20 mins after applying, my entire face is a disco ball.
-- feels grainy when blending (even though it feels oh-so smooth when you rub the foundation in the pan).
-- doesn't blend well - patchy.
-- doesn't feel smooth on the face.
-- feels very heavy.
-- no spf.
-- oxidizes when I use sunscreen under it. (what's the point? if it doesn't have SPF in it, at least I should be able to use SS under)
-- price

Huge regret. Will throw out and no more BB foundation.