Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream with Royal Jelly

3.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, sesame seed oil, stearic acid (vegetable fat), kaolin, glucose (sugar), royal jelly powder, comfrey leaf extract, cucumber extract, eyebright extract, chamomile extract, rosehips extract, with hazel extract, lecithin, mica, natural borax, xanthan gum, orange oil, lemon oil, ylang ylang oil, sucrose stearate & distearate (sugar emulsifiers), fragrance, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (natural preservative).

HG product! Finally a drugstore eye cream that does exactly what it says. I have tried loreal, olay, and neutrogena....none have helped my eye area which is dry with the beginning signs of aging. I'm in my 20's and years of hot summers no sun protection and not washing makeup off was really showing in my eyes. Now you wouldn't even be able to tell. I can go out with no makeup and feel confident. I wish the product came in a pump container but I can look past the packaging for this amazing product. I havent noticed a huge improvement in dark inner part of my tear duct but its not too noticeable now that my dark circles have vanished. My lines have disappeared and my eye area is hydrated.....=)

After reading a few reviews on here I decided to try this product because it seemed best for its price. I love it. During my first few uses, it stung under my eyes a tiny bit but I've definitely noticed a decrease in puffiness. The lines under my eyes aren't as visible and my concealer doesn't crease and leave that annoying line anymore. I use it twice a day, in the morning and at night, on a clean face and it's been working wonders. I did stop for a day or so due to being on vacation and, maybe it's just paranoia, but I felt like they puffed again a little... so I would recommend using this consistently, but that can be said about anything. If you're looking for something convenient to find, that works, this is a good product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eye cream does absolutely nothing for me. I'm on my third week since I ran out of my previous eye cream and since then, I've been using this because I've wanted a cheaper drug store eye cream that would work well and decided to go with this one.
I see no improvement for dark circles or fine lines with this product. in fact, I feel like my eyes are more tired and dark (circles) than ever!.
It's also in a jar which means you're dipping your fingers into this and no manner how clean your hands are, you know that this is probably not the most sanitary way to keep a tiny jar of eye cream.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This eye cream is working wonders for me, even in just a few weeks' time.

Rich, creamy formulation - I use it only at night. Absorbs quickly and immediately worked on the puffiness I was seeing, as well as brightened the whole under-eye area. However, the most impressive improvement is that the slight crow's feet I was starting to see (as well as the tiny wrinkles underneath my eyes) are shrinking and disappearing rapidly, after two weeks' use. Wow. Sold.

$17.99 or thereabouts sounds expensive at Target, but compared to $50 dollars or more at a department store, coupled with the way it works, just can't be beat for me.

I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me and doesn't migrate into my eyes, either.

I wish it was in some sort of squeeze tube, but I'll just use a q-tip to get the product out for application.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've just started using eye creams in the last year, and I never saw any results till I used this! I noticed a difference in just a few days; the skin looked firmer, healthier & the fine lines were fading. It is really heavy, there's no way to wear it under makeup, but I use it at night & it's almost totally absorbed in the morning. I do kind of wish the packaging was different, because it gets difficult to get out the last of the product. As eye treatments go, the price is mid-range but not too bad, and one little jar lasts me for months.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've never got wrinkles, bags etc. on my face but I've been using various high end and low end eye creams in rotation. For the past few weeks I've been using just this, I put it on up to 4 times a day. No bad reactions. I've noticed my skin is more tender than usual. I've bought this product a few times in the past, I would recommend this to a younger crowd whom just started using eye creams. It makes the skin around your eye supple, their is no anti aging or other treatment like substance in it.

I'm addicted to Burt's Bees product. The BB radiance eye cream is the best eye cream I've ever used (other than Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado). I've tried so many eye creams from different brands in the past, such as Estee Lauder, Clinique, and Lancome. Why buy an expensive eye cream when you can get the same or even better result for a less expensive price. I bought this eye cream at CVS when I was in NYC for $19 - $20 and love it ever since. The texture is very creamy yet sunk into my skin very quickly. The skin under my eye areas look smoother and softer instantly after I apply this BB eye cream. Although I have an combination/acne-prone skin, I prefer a rich/heavy formula for my eye treatment as I love my eyes so much and I do eye makeup everyday, so I really want to keep my under eye skin hydrated and free from fine lines. Definitely will repurchase :)

I bought this eye cream when I developed a little bit of eczema on my eyelids, because this cream was recommended for that. I paid around $20 for it at walmart, which is really expensive. But at the time, I really needed it, so I put the price aside and bought it:) It's a heavier cream & it's very moisturizing as well. Within 2-3 days, my tiny dry patches on my eyelids were pretty much gone. I'm happy to say that my eczema has not returned since then. On the bottle, it does say to use either in the day time or the evening. I would recommend using it in the evening before going to bed, because it is a heavier cream and it can be overly moisturizing for the day time. I did notice that it can cause irritation if you use too much of it. I think the royal jelly is kind of a strong ingredient, which can cause irritation. So, just be aware of that. Overall, I think it's a good eye cream, but more for night time.

**UPDATE:** Over time I've noticed this irritates my eyes like crazy. Still a good eye cream, but I won't buy again. My search goes on for the perfect eye cream.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this product when I developed eczema under one of my eyes. Everything else I tried burned really bad, but this one did not. I like the thickness and smell. It's good at night, but I can also wear it under my makeup in the day. I wish it was in a pump or tube because my nails are longer and the pot is small, but that's my only complaint.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not the best eye cream ever. It's really moisturizing... a little on the heavy side. Some times i dab a little over board, and I get pimples. I got a big zit at the corner of my eye brow, I got small white heads below my eye bag a couple of times too. One time i applied slight too close to the outer corner of my eye, and it was irritating and I started to tear up. I bet some of the product must have gotten into my eye! I've been using eye gel/ cream for yrs and I bet I must have had them in my eye before.. but all previous eye gel/ cream never burned my eyes like this one did. One good thing is that it made my plucked eye brow hair grow back faster! LOL. it serves as a wonderful evening eye treatment. But it's not the best option for day time, esp. when I am always in a rush to get out in the morning. However, continuous use does improve my dry under eye skin, and allows concealer to go on flawlessly. I think I'll repurchase it as an evening/ winter time/ rescue eye treatment, but not a daily, twice per day moisturizer.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products