July 30, 2014 | 2066 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This mascara reminds me of Lancome...
it's good but not amaze...
and sure expensive...
i would buy others....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by jenx3989

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this mascara! It is the blackest black mascara that I have found. I have tried Lancome, Maybelline, Benefit among other lesser brands, and I now ONLY buy Chanel as my HG of mascaras!

It curls, adds just enough volume and some length. It gives a crisp, sophisticated look and makes my eyes prettier and pop. It has beeswax in it which helps it not smudge and holds the curl. It is the most smudge-proof non-waterproof mascara ever! The mascara product glides on smoothly with no clumping and gives nice separation of the lashes.

This is not a high-drama mascara for going out clubbing. I use this everyday going to work in a professional workplace and for going out dining. If I need a boost, then I use the Lancome Oscillation Powerbooster lash primer before I apply the Chanel. Even though it's expensive, I love it and will never go back to any other brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by brighterlights

Im the type if girl that LOVES dramatic eyelashes. The bigger, the better. Overall, I liked the mascara. I completely loved it the first few weeks I used it. Then, I got kind of bored. By the end of the day, the macara would flake off. Plus, it was super expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by julees70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you already have thicker lashes that naturally curl (or can hold a curl w/out problem), then you may love this mascara. It gives a nice black color and lengthens and separates very well. For my wimpy, thin lashes that can't curl to save its life, this didn't work for me - it made the ends of my lashes even more droopy than usual. :( On the plus side, it didn't smudge and was easy to take off. I won't be repurchasing, but if you don't mind spending the money and have good lashes to begin with, I'd recommend giving it a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have long eye lashes and as much as I wanted to love this mascara, I found it to be easy to clump on the ends of my lashes. After two coats, it looks like I have long fake eyelashes on, which is something that I don't like. With three coats, I look like I have spiders on my lids.

I usually go for a more natural look which I can achieve using CG Lash Blast for a fraction of the price. I will keep this mascara for special occasions but I don't plan to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by SadSadie

I have this in red-black (a gorgeous, wine coloured shade) that makes my green eyes totally pop. It lengthens, gives volume, is easy to work with, and stays put. Simply lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by HollySnow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

If I could afford it, this would be my every day mascara. I received a sample of it ages ago and then splurged on the full size. I have found myself comparing all mascaras to that one ever since. (I currently use the more wallet-friendly CG Lash Blast, but it's still not the same.)
I have very long lashes and I can easily look like I'm wearing freaky false lashes if the mascara formula is gluggy or clumpy. Inimitable was perfect and the wand/brush was fantastic too. Separated my lashes perfectly. Love this stuff!
PS. Really considering getting myself this mascara again for Christmas now. Thanks a lot MUA! ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by erihether

EDIT: Before I had only used a sample, which gave me awesome results. When I went to buy the full-sized version, it somehow wasn't as good as with the sample. The mascara does a good job lengthening and thickening the ends of my lashes, but it's very pricy, and I probably won't buy it again.

*****
This mascara made my already relatively thick lashes look like I have extensions. The price is IMO very high, but there is a noticeable difference over any drugstore mascara I have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by oceansidebella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm thinking I love this. I received a sample when I purchased something else at the Chanel counter recently, and upon trying it at home, I was quick to say "eh" and tossed it in the big makeup case (the one I rarely dive into). I decided to give it another shot as I became increasingly frustrated trying to make CG Lash Blast and L'oreal mascaras work (I have also tried a zillion high end mascaras). Well, as a lovely surprise, Chanel Inimitable Mascara really delivers.

Here's what: THERE IS NO PERFECT MASCARA THAT WILL PLEASE EVERYONE. Everyone has her (or his, I suppose) lash needs. So it's completely subjective. But, I think this one is worth a shot for those lash-obsessed like myself.

It's a great wand - not too stiff, not too flexible. Formula is not super wet. My packaging is a sample but all Chanel packaging is gorgeous -- it LOOKS like a $30 mascara. My favorite thing is that it really lifts and separates lashes. The BOTTOM line: less is more. Apply thin THIN layers and slowly build volume. It will definitely clump if there is too much product on the brush. Use patience, and you will have glorious feather-like lashes that last all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 6:48:00 AM More reviews by chookana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product serves as a really beautiful daytime option, it separates and lengthens my lashes like crazy, especially after curling. But I would probably wear a different mascara for night time when I'm after a more dramatic look, this mascara doesn't do much for adding volume and curl which is something I usually like. Not the best mascara if you're after that dramatic look, but a for sure winner if you just want some definition during the day. I might try the intense version when I run out. Also, you gotta love the classic Chanel packaging!