Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

on 4/11/2014 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I would give this bronzer 5-stars if it wasn't for the packaging. Overall, this is a fantastic product. I've been using Hoola by Benefit Cosmetics but recently ran out of it so I stopped by my local Shopper's Drug Mart and saw that Rimmel Sun Bronze was on sale for $6.99 so I picked one up. I've only come across good reviews on this bronzer so buying it was a no-brainer. I just got back from vacation not long ago and I still wanted to keep my tan looking natural and this bronzer definitely does just that! I prefer a matte finish and this one mattefies while it bronzes, and if I want a bit of shimmer, i'll just add a highlighter on top. It also stays put ALL day long! It claims that it's waterproof but I haven't tested that theory yet. The only con is the cheap packaging so it's not ideal for travel. Other than that, this is a very buildable and natural-looking bronzer.

on 1/27/2014 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer !!! It has a little bit of shimmer which is nice but it also really brings out my cheekbones when I contour and I just love it !! 100% would buy again . It gives me a glow like a summer glow even when it's winter !!

on 1/25/2014 3:28:00 AM

great affordable bronzer. very build able love love love!

on 1/4/2014 1:56:00 PM

I was using bare minerals "warmth" and loved the color. It was the first bronzer I purchased that looked natural and was great for contouring the face. I wasn't looking to replace it but was just looking for a cheaper comparable bronzer to use for touch up's (and leave in my pocket book and not get minerals all over it) so I got this one. The color is very comparable. It's not as concentrated so you need more to achieve the same look. At $4 to $5 compared to $19 it seemed like a great value to me! I ended up loving it so much that I use this instead of the bare minerals now. I love how it's matte and doesn't have any shimmer that a lot of drug store brands have. I have repurchased(one for home/pocketbook), and will repurchase again.

on 12/30/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i only gave this 2 lippies for the price & the formula. i picked "sun bronze" because it seemed to be the only shade that was completely matte. unfortunately it does not show up at all on my NC42 skin, so tan girls-you cant use this :( it did show up on my eyelids however & its a very pretty brown that does not pull too red or orange. but i bought this for contouring, not eye shadow. its very smooth & not powdery going on, packaging is very cheap w/a pull off lid. there seems to be quite a bit of product for the price though so thats nice. returned.

on 10/25/2013 7:48:00 PM

Very nice looking matte bronzer. Natural

on 10/22/2013 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this! brought it to replace the maybelline one and its way better! i have a round baby face so i need something to contour with so i actually look my age (17 but often guessed for way younger when i dont contour). this lasts well, i love it. taking a lippie off because the maybelline one smells alot nicer, this one kind of has no scent which is disapointing as i love how bronzers usually smell. but thats the only downside! and the cheap rimmel packaging -.- but still good

on 9/22/2013 10:33:00 AM

This is, by far, one of the best drugstore products out there. Buildable without getting cakey, is not an Oompa Loompa shade, cheap! cheap! cheap!! I won't be vining up my TF Chocolate Soleil, Laguna, Hoola, or Bahamas Mama for it, but it's excellent for touch ups. I live in the desert, and I'm not in my 20's, and this does not dry out my skin.

on 8/26/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this for contouring but as soon as i applied it was pretty bummed out that it didnt show up on my skin (for ref im NC42) maybe ill just use this as a blush instead.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm a very fair girl and I refuse to tan my face just to keep it looking young and wrinkle free so I needed a bronzer just to give me a natural looking tan. I looked at all the reviews and I caved in... I'm so glad I did. The minute I bought it I put it on and I received comments from my mom. I asked her how it looked from her perspective and she said it looked very natural. I HATE bronzers that make your skin looks orange. This bronzer will not give you an orange look. It's VERY natural. I use an angled brush to apply it to my cheek bones. The shade I got it in has a bit of sparkle which looks lovely when the sun hits your face. I definitely recommend! The only thing I'm not too crazy about is the packaging... it is a bit cheap.

Popular Bronzers