July 22, 2014 | 1497 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by schoolgirl101

My go to bronzer. Works great on medium skin tones and has a clean pleasant smell to it. Packaging quality is not good for travel, it's easily opened.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This bronzer is wonderful! I contour my entire face with it! The packaging is crap though. It would be a lot better if it was in a compact

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by lalawashere

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a light bronzer with a subtle sheen and you would need some hard swirls on it before you see any results because it is not very pigmented. This is a decent everyday budget bronzer for light to medium skintones. I don't recommend this to those with oily skin because it has a sheen but it should be okay. Good overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by happyisbeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: not muddy at all, blendable, fairly long lasting, cheap, smells nice

Cons: not pigmented AT ALL (really had to build this up), could look orange, cap always fell off

Overview: I would repurchase although I'm not using it over nars laguna. I would say though because nars laguna is thirty some dollars more expensive, buy this one first! I do love my laguna but I dont know whether its worth it because this one is pretty good!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

I was running low on my Nars Laguna and thought I would try the Rimmel bronzer, hoping I would enjoy it enough to save myself from shelling out the money for Nars bronzer. I am suprised at the reviewers who say this is close to or competes with Nars. This didnt even come close to Nars. The pigment was no where as strong. I wa strying to use a lot of product, and barely got any color. I will be retuning :( I am going to try Milani next.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite drugstore bronzer. It is a beautiful bronze color that is soft to the touch, applies very easily onto my brush and my face, and is natural and believable. The packaging is pretty flimsy, but for $3 I don't mind. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Teruma

Very good bronzer, great value, definitely worth it.
I got it for 5,59 british pounds at feelunique.com
I wear it as a blusher or all over my face and neck. It looks very natural. (I'm a NC25). I would buy it again but not so soon, it will last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by kodancerbabee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Recently I had changed my profile picture, and my male cousin tried to (kindly) inform me that I look like a ghost. This comment made me realize that bronzer might be something I should consider investing in. After a little research and raving reviews on this products, I decided to give it a go. And boy am I glad I did!! In the past I had to use bronzer on stage for dance competitions, and no matter what shade it was or how much I put on, it would always have at least a little orangey tint to it. Finaaallllyyy I found a bronzer that is 1. Natural looking 2. Works with my dark Italian tan in the summer AND white as a ghost polish skin in the winter 3. Absolutely no orange to it and very buildable 4. Doesn't break me out... At all 5. Is extremely affordable! I picked it up at Harmon's for about $4! Overall, I will definitely repurchase this product and strongly recommend this to anyone who will want a bronzer that can work year round

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by couldyoupleasehold

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this bronzer. Personally I like a natural look for my makeup so I try to steer away from any products that shimmer, this one is perfect because it doesn't and can therefore also be used as a contour which is an added bonus. I have been through many bronzers and I just love this one because it doesn't go orange and is buildable. Definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by caseyj123499

I am inlove with this product, Have yet to try it as a contour yet but as im reading the comments about the contour i shall try it. I think the lightest shade is way too light. I have light skin and it still wasn't that strong so I had to try the Sun Bronze and worked out great!