Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

on 8/26/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this for contouring but as soon as i applied it was pretty bummed out that it didnt show up on my skin (for ref im NC42) maybe ill just use this as a blush instead.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm a very fair girl and I refuse to tan my face just to keep it looking young and wrinkle free so I needed a bronzer just to give me a natural looking tan. I looked at all the reviews and I caved in... I'm so glad I did. The minute I bought it I put it on and I received comments from my mom. I asked her how it looked from her perspective and she said it looked very natural. I HATE bronzers that make your skin looks orange. This bronzer will not give you an orange look. It's VERY natural. I use an angled brush to apply it to my cheek bones. The shade I got it in has a bit of sparkle which looks lovely when the sun hits your face. I definitely recommend! The only thing I'm not too crazy about is the packaging... it is a bit cheap.

on 7/24/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really like this bronzer, there is no shimmer so it looks really natural, also it is very pigmented and one of the only bronzers that I can find that actually show up on my tan skin. The only thing I don't like about this bronzer is that the packaging is very poor and the lid constantly comes off. Overall, I really like this bronzer, it is natural looking, pigmented, long wearing and inexpensive.

on 7/23/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I don't use this as a bronzer because this shade blends in with the color of my skin. Because of that, I like to use it as foundation instead. It gives pretty good coverage and the color does not oxidize. I only use this when I'm short on time and need some coverage on my face.

on 6/12/2013 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm sort of half-half with this product, I find it really orange and hard to blend but at the same time it has quite a nice subtle sheen to it which I like. Maybe if I try this again in the lighter shade I'll like it more

on 5/23/2013 3:29:00 AM

I purchased this in hopes it would be a dupe for the coveted sunny bronzer by nyc which where i lived at the time i couldn't purchase. I ended getting sunny a couple months ago but i notice myself still reaching for this rimmel bronzer instead. Its almost completely matte but i do notice a little bit of shimmer.Its not too orange or brown. I like this shade the most from the collection because its the most natural looking, sun dance is very glittery i would suggest steering clear of the disco ball face. But this i highly recommend!
Its $6-9, depending on where you live. Still in my mind very affordable. The only reason I'm taking off a lipie is for the packaging. And anyone familiar with the rimmel stay matte powder knows the packaging sucks. Be sure to be careful if you plan to carry this around in your makeup bag because the lid does tend to fall off quite easily. That really is the only downside otherwise i love this product!

on 5/20/2013 4:27:00 PM

Not a bad bronzer for the price. I do, however, have a very hard time blending it out. Not sure if I would buy again.

This is my first bronzer and I absolutely love it! It does not break me out or look unnatural. I believe that it adheres to its claims as being a "natural" looking bronzer. This is s a great contour and I love to apply my blush on top of this. The only complaints I would have is that it takes a great amount of swirls to get the color to show up (maybe it's just my brush, idk) and the packaging is very flimsy which can be very sad if it happens to drop and crack.

My go to bronzer. Works great on medium skin tones and has a clean pleasant smell to it. Packaging quality is not good for travel, it's easily opened.

on 3/23/2013 10:48:00 PM

This bronzer is wonderful! I contour my entire face with it! The packaging is crap though. It would be a lot better if it was in a compact

Popular Bronzers